It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Im not sure if i believe the flu theory via needle, but what I have noticed is the amount of biological attacks recently, whether suppoedly natural or man made.

There was the big show in japan i think with that underground attack, all the mad cow disease, the bird flu, a few others I cant remember and recently a few outbreaks around the world.

So i think it seems that they testing it and practicing controlling it, so that they can dela with it on a wider scale.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Originally posted by guinnessford
i think im missing something. is this going to happen, or was it caught and postponed? like i said earlier, i wouldnt deny it may happen, but before i start screaming at the top of my lings id like a little more than aj and a thread to set me off.

I know that all these Alex Jones hate posts are designed to derail a thread about a real incident so i will reiterate that this has happenned and Alex didn't make it up.

Baxter pharma put LIVE bird flu in non bird flu vaccines accidentally(which is impossible) and also didn't even radiate them to kill anything that might have been harmful in them(normal procedure is to radiate them).

Here are the mainstream articles on the subject:

Toronto Sun: Baxter product contained bird flu

CTV-Baxter admits flu product contaminated with bird flu

Yahoo news: Baxter admits contaminated SEASONAL vaccine contained bird flu

Do you need anymore links to the story? Does Alex Jones write for these publications? You can barely find the story on U.S. publications because they are all partially owned by big pharma because of advertising revenue.

Bloomberg had the story and if you search it on google the link is there but when you go to the page the article is gone. Alex Jones must have removed it right?

Epic fail in the thread derailment dis info stooges.

I just posted all the links to the story and it happenned in 2009 not 1996 man the unreal posts in this thread so obvious dis info no one is even reading anything.

I also love how so many of them contain "maybe i'm missing something" i will agree with you there its called a brain oh and dignity.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The good news is that if Alex Jones and Infowars say this is going to happen then we can be 100% absolutely sure it won't happen.

H*ll, if they told me the sun would rise tomorrow I wouldn't trust or believe them!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
not that i believe this crap but i thought id post a story that ran in the local paper a few days ago...

www.ksl.com...

SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah health officials are issuing a renewed call to get a flu shot. Statistics show the worst part of the flu season in Utah could still be yet to come.

Typically the flu season runs from September through mid-May. Last season, Salt Lake County reached its peak in the last two weeks of February

Earlier this season, State Epidemiologist Dr. Robert Rolffs spoke about the risks associated with the virus. He says it's disturbing how many people go unvaccinated.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Another day, another Alex Jones "end of the world" story. Isn't every story he breaks the biggest thing ever? I've heard it all before. Look, his job is to get people listening to his show.....he's not a selfless hero of the people.....he's an entertainer, preying on people who like a good sensational story. He doesn't even need to advertise himself - he only has to mention some crazy story about mini-nukes hidden in Hostess Cup Cakes (or whatever) and you guys run around telling everybody to tune into his show! Nice work. And before anybody says it's "all free"...........yeah, I'm sure he's as poor as a church mouse

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The good news is that if Alex Jones and Infowars say this is going to happen then we can be 100% absolutely sure it won't happen.

H*ll, if they told me the sun would rise tomorrow I wouldn't trust or believe them!

Try reading this article and then try and blame it on AJ and his scaremongering. It is fact plain and simple and if this had not been caught could have had terrible consequences.
It had been sent to 18 countries and we still dont know what has already been used or not.
www.healthzone.ca...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Binder
I work in the medical field, and this theory just has too many holes in it to possibly be viable:

Blah blah blah (removed the examples provided)

No matter the race, country or creed we DO NOT COMPROMISE.

Its about time we had the view of someone in the medical profession, they won't jus stand you in a line and fire infected darts at you it would have to be administered by someone, and someone who has dedicated their life to helping save people's lives would not be administering fatal flu jabs - I just can't believe that.

I'm not sayin Alex's theories all are crap but I think this particular one is a little far fetched, its pretty certain that there will be a reduction of the worlds population and it will more than likely be an absolutely down-right dirty method they use to employ this, but.. using the only profession in the world who actually SAVE lives to hammer the nails in the (FEMA) coffins?

Sounds like a galactic sized kick in the balls to me, not gonna happen

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If it is airborne then how do you suppose the people that release it and the people behind doing this to everyone won't get it and die too? wouldn't it be a little suspicious if all those people start hiding or go missing.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, if they really wanted to spread a virus it would be easy to put it in food, water, spray with planes, so many other easier methods.

I don't buy the hype anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by browneyedgirl8
If it is airborne then how do you suppose the people that release it and the people behind doing this to everyone won't get it and die too? wouldn't it be a little suspicious if all those people start hiding or go missing.

The people behind it are reptilians and thus immune, DOH

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by iWork4NWO]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by iWork4NWO

Your so right, what was i thinking!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by browneyedgirl8

Well you have to wonder about companies ordering extra doses of Relenza and other flu antidotes recently. Panasonic have recalled all their overseas staff for fears of a pandemic outbreak. The following is a quote from someone on here
pI will tell you this interesting tidbit--my significant other works for a major drug company. I won't name it, but let's call it SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they sent out a notice to all employees requesting them to get a prescription for Relenza and return it to the company. The company will then HOLD that many doses in storage for employees and their families. The notice went out in mid-2007 and then again last month. This company is one that's supposedly working on the H5N1 vaccine. What do they know that would prompt them to do that? It ain't cheap to make and store tens of thousands of doses of Relenza. It gave me the heebie-jeebies.

By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

So they probably have their backs covered...there would not be enough relenza made at the moment for the whole population of many countries.

Oh yes I forgot to post this:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Haha, a bio attack? because Alex Jones says so? come on, he'd be 6-feet under if only he thought about telling that to the public.
If the rumors were true.

I've been hearing about bio attacks every couple of months here on ats, and none happened. Am I quietly moved to a parallel universe everytime there is an attack? I think not.

and what can we do, huh? stop breathing?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
By the way I do think that there's going to be a pandemic outbreak of bird flu. It's just a matter of time. It has happened quite a few times in the past. Hehe, I'm actually looking quite forward to it.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by iWork4NWO]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Well you have to wonder about companies ordering extra doses of Relenza and other flu antidotes recently. Panasonic have recalled all their overseas staff for fears of a pandemic outbreak. The following is a quote from someone on here
pI will tell you this interesting tidbit--my significant other works for a major drug company. I won't name it, but let's call it SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they sent out a notice to all employees requesting them to get a prescription for Relenza and return it to the company. The company will then HOLD that many doses in storage for employees and their families. The notice went out in mid-2007 and then again last month. This company is one that's supposedly working on the H5N1 vaccine. What do they know that would prompt them to do that? It ain't cheap to make and store tens of thousands of doses of Relenza. It gave me the heebie-jeebies.

you may be right but I just think that if this is one company doing it, and wanting to save their employees and families (not to mention if i knew this i would want to save everyone in my family) i think we would hear alot more about it and there would be a whole lot of other companies or people in government or the extremely rich who can afford this would be doing it too. it would be known worldwide. i dunno anything anymore, i don't know what to believe lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by browneyedgirl8

well a lot of countries HAVE put bulk orders in for relenza or tamiflu.

www.biotechnews.com.au...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, alright, just for statistic's sake. Honestly, when was the LAST time Alex Jones was right. Link it up! Just the last time Alex Jones was correct about an impending anything, please, just one link.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

[
By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

So if the federal government, media, etc say it has not been found they are lying, but when you say it has it is true !! Is that correct?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's not going to happen, they won't pull the trick until a free energy source for them to live off has been secured. Now unless there has been a breakthrough in secret it won't go ahead, they won't shoot themselves in the foot.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Ok, alright, just for statistic's sake. Honestly, when was the LAST time Alex Jones was right. Link it up! Just the last time Alex Jones was correct about an impending anything, please, just one link.

We are not discussing Alex Jones. We are discussing Baxter making an "impossible" mistake which could cause a hybrid that would affect millions. The fact is that this has happened and reported in mainstream. what the heck has it got to do with AJ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join