It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

Why would the PTB do a bioattack using a flu strain, which can easily mutate one way or the other. If it did mutate, which there is a good chance of happening they, it would be suicide for them too. Even if they had a vaccine their is no way they could tell if it was going to mutate in to a more deadly disease.

One more thing, seeing you think this is so obviously a bioattack from our own government, who was behind the flu pandemic of 1918? How about the hong kong flu of 1968 that killed 35000 americans and 700000 worldwide? Obviously if this is a bioattack those must have been too.

There have been about three influenza pandemics in each century for the last 300 years. The most recent ones were the Asian Flu in 1959, and the Hong Kong Flu in 1968
Seems to me like we were overdue for another pandemic.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I would love for this "Alex Jones" character to take the fall for all the illnessess and deaths that caused by lack of vaccination to children with such diseases like Polio. Say what you want about vaccinations but playing around with basic vaccinations for children puts their lives in danger and is a direct result of poor parenting. Please don't let this scaremongering prevent you from getting proper medical treatment for yourself and your children. The only way this guy stays in the pesydo-news realm is if he keeps fearmongering it up about the "next MASSIVE NWO BIOLOGICAL ATTACK", funny, militias and people like this have been talking up the NWO since the OKC bombings, even read a time article back then that had a hilarious quote (this is from right after OKC) "We know it will be less than two years before we have to take arms against the government".

These people make their lives off of talking up the next SHTF scenario. Please don't let their need for cold hard ca$h stop you from getting decent medical care and basic vaccinations for your children. I guarentee you the US Gov is not hiding some inactive super-bug in polio vaccinations and until you can PROVE that, your request for "no more vaccinations" is borderline-insane and shows Alex Jones doesn't have the mental where-with-all to be a good father.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Crap! I actually had 2 Flu shots last year. How long do I have to live? :-)

I was just popping in to see if there were any apologies from those that jumped on the conspiracy theory bandwagon and tried to get everyone else to jump with them. Doesn't look like it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Heard this exact same thing when H1N1 made the rounds. EXACT same thing.

Still here. While I, like an earlier poster, would like to believe Alex Jones is doing his part in saving humanity; there is just no evidence to support much of anything he has said or is saying. The man has been making a VERY COMFORTABLE LIVING off of this for a LONG TIME. I'm not saying he's one of your "double inverse triple top clearance special ranger disinformation agent," but I would be willing to place a wager on the fact that money is near the very tip top of his mind. Fear mongering equates to loot these days. FOX has been doing a good job recently, as has AJ and most other media outlets. Hell, ATS advertising is probably bringing in some good money, much of its traffic spawned from unsubstantiated fear mongering. Our Western governments have been raking in resources and strategic geography doing the same.

I thank you for sharing the information. I wouldn't start freaking out yet.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why do I have to read these things? I just got a meningitis vaccination and have been feeling like crap ever since they stuck me with that stupid needle.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm no fan of reviving a year old dead thread, but I will say this.

The eugenics program of vaccination and depopulation doesn't just kill you immediately after a vaccination. It isn't going to be an all-out biochemical warfare; because then fingers could be pointed. It alters your genes, gives you cancer later in life, and no one is to blame. Google vaccination cancer quotes if you don't believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I would love for this "Alex Jones" character to take the fall for all the illnessess and deaths that caused by lack of vaccination to children with such diseases like Polio. Say what you want about vaccinations but playing around with basic vaccinations for children puts their lives in danger and is a direct result of poor parenting. Please don't let this scaremongering prevent you from getting proper medical treatment for yourself and your children. The only way this guy stays in the pesydo-news realm is if he keeps fearmongering it up about the "next MASSIVE NWO BIOLOGICAL ATTACK", funny, militias and people like this have been talking up the NWO since the OKC bombings, even read a time article back then that had a hilarious quote (this is from right after OKC) "We know it will be less than two years before we have to take arms against the government".

These people make their lives off of talking up the next SHTF scenario. Please don't let their need for cold hard ca$h stop you from getting decent medical care and basic vaccinations for your children. I guarentee you the US Gov is not hiding some inactive super-bug in polio vaccinations and until you can PROVE that, your request for "no more vaccinations" is borderline-insane and shows Alex Jones doesn't have the mental where-with-all to be a good father.

Have you looked at the research done on vaccines which shows no significant decrease in any of the diseases these vaccines are supposed to prevent, plus all the other terrible illnesses caused as a result of the vaccines?

If not, please do. THAT is how you can save children's lives.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Alex has Dr. Carley on his show today (until 10 tomorrow EST, replayed 24/7 loop).

Alex knew they were going to do something to us and he's convinced it's going to be a bio attack. He says starting out isolated 100,000 dead, then a million then a billion.

Bird flu -- the government has millions of vials that it must use that are going outdated. They are mixing live bird flu with regular flu medicine to produce highly virulent mutated virus, airborne, that kills 60 percent of people who breathe it. It makes you bleed out into your lungs and choke on your own blood.

The Luciferian minions in the government sent out huge batches of their flu vaccine with instructions on how to mix with the deadly bird flu, which is not contagious to humans unless it is mixed with this other flu vaccine. Some subcontractor thought to test it out, tried it out on some ferrets and it killed all the ferrets.

They are going to be coming around with these shots and telling us we MUST take it. If we do, it will kill us, and we will be walking around spreading the flu to everyone else.

This will be their excuse for martial law, for relocating all of us to their camps.

Their goal is to kill 80 to 90 percent of the world's entire population. They are eugenicists.

Listen to Alex's show today Thursday, March 5, and tomorrow March 6 until he switches to his new show. I'll bet he's talking about it tomorow as well. Alex says this is the most important information he's ever shared on his program, even when he predicted 9/11 two months before.

Catch him on

www.infowars.com

Here's Dr. Carley's website. www.drcarley.com...
www.drcarley.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> Dr. Carley is most aware, more than anyone alive perhaps, of the eugenicists efforts to depopulate the planet using drugs and vaccines.

Maybe this is the bloodbath coming on March 10 (Purim) or the big killing on March 10 advertised by Michelle Obama in her occultic hand signs flashed on the Zionist mag Vogue.

I am worried about something really horrible being thrust on mankind this month.

NOVEMBER 11.... 1111.... Alex Jones was outed by Bill Cooper as a Jesuit disinfo agent.... Bill Cooper predicted 911 3 weeks before i happened so I would lean toward his voice....oh yeah he was assassinated by police on his doorstep shortly after. A Bio Attack does seem likely by not for eugenics, I believe it is for the sake of the economy and the big mess these elitist bankers are in. They want to level the playing field a little. I believe the bio attack is a false flag because we already have been poisoned enough to only require a small dosage of anything harmful to us.

Mass death is not what tptb want because they need workers and they need soldiers. Population control is extremely exaggerated in my opinion and I remember seeing mathematically proven the world's population could exist in Texas with one home each. We have felt something coming for so long it isnt. we scared it away to catch us anawares another time. This hair standing attitude is all tptb need to kill us and control our population. Forget the flu and all of that because when it comes to costs all tptb have to do is increase the stress levels in our environment.

TPTB have to be worried not us because what is coming is coming for them. LOL we are worried because once they are gone who will "tuck us in at night"? Do not worry about these "rumors" and keep your stress level down because if something actually does happen, just the very thought of it will kill you. Take care.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Use your brain
Heard this exact same thing when H1N1 made the rounds. EXACT same thing.

Of course it was the exact same thing you heard; this probably is the exact same thread you were reading back then.

zcflint05 necroed this 20 month old thread just to rubbish it, and in the process got people reading the same garbage over again.

Alex Jones likes to overhype conspiracy theories, so that more normal conspiracy theorists get labelled as being "like that idiot Jones."
He serves the establishment well.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered to go and read the date on the first post??

Yeah that's right... this thread is over a YEAR OLD.
edit on 29-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Has anyone bothered to go and read the date on the first post??

Yeah that's right... this thread is over a YEAR OLD.
edit on 29-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

lol next time I will check... only reason why i didnt was because I sense that a bio-attack, in theory not application, will be the thing we should, but arent expecting.... a bio-attack will really get us on the defensive and looking for a solution from our new "gods".... tptb... cmon we dont need these fools in office were better off in anarchy.... but hey it is what it is.... I want Obama because I believe that blackness in his blood is gonna take over... and he learned from JFK I hope.... casualties of war say no more

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join