It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by tide88

Really?? Show me a single post in this thread where I make any "prediction" at all.

So by saying that the info you want from me is none of your business means I am not doing anything at all? Must be nice to sit in your fantasy land and judge others. Your trolling ways are just so obvious, at least make an attempt to disguise it better.

Show me one place in this thread I accuse you of making any predictions. I was talking about Alex Jones. Not you. And good for you, I am glad you are prepared for nothing. Good luck with that. And I am not trolling. Why is it that when someone disagrees with something on this board they are either a troll or a disinfo agent. Aparently you are not allowed to criticize or have dissenting opinions on this board, which makes for a real good discussion.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by MrWendal

And you just proved my point. You are like 95% of the other people on this board who arent doing crap, even though you are so sure all of this is going to happen, except trying to spread BS predicitons that will never happen. Keep up the good work.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by tide88]

Ok my troll.... here you go. Here is your own words where you claim that I, like 95% of others here are making predictions.

Now can you show me where I make any prediction at all? Can you show me where I said all the things listed in this thread "will happen"? Of course you can't because that never happened here. Yet you claim it has.... That is what makes you a troll. You are free to disagree, but you do not have any real viewpoint at all. All you have done here is critique others for what they believe, all you have done here is make things up about other people if it suits your argument. That is what makes you a troll.

I welcome anyone who wants to disagree with me. I love hearing opposing views based on logic. Your view is not based on anything other than your say so which is loaded with sarcasm and claims of what I am or am not doing or how I am or am not doing it. You know NOTHING about me, yet you have already informed us all that I have done nothing but sit on a message board and make doom and gloom predictions. Yet, do you know this as fact? Of course not, I have not volenteered any information about myself at all, yet you are so sure about what I do or do not do?

That is what makes you troll and now I bid you farewell as I leave you with something even a simple minded troll like yourself can understand.... Thank you and please drive through.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You are right. You yourself didnt predict anything. I apoligize. I realize I was mistaken after rereading you post. The main reason I even responded to this thread was because of an earlier prediction made by the OP that of course never came true. And the OP reason that the attack never happened on march 10.

well there is still april, may, june... Or until Juesus' resurrection
This person continues to make posts of rediculous predictions one after another. I just think it is sad that because something is posted on AJ website that people take it as fact, when many times his predictions have not come true. I also wanted to site specific examples on which those predictions he made never came to fruitation. So I was wrong about the March 10th prediciton. Alex Jones never made it. I still believe his article about MO flashing the el diablo sign is rediculous and has no merit. Anyway, I can see how my post now look like trolling to you, even though that wasnt my intention.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Actually an attack was made in March, a biological attack. Whether it was successful or not is not yet determined. It may have been averted in time, hopefully.

As to Michelle Obama's malevolent signal on the cover of Vogue, that is your opinion as to the intent of her pose. It's not mine. Whether a terrible attack comes and is successful or not does not disprove her signal.

Just like Colin Powell said there would be an attack on January 22. Somebody who reports this as a possibility of happening is not making a Biblical prophecy, looking into a crystal ball, but is reporting.

I reported Michelle Obama's signal as being malevolent toward humankind, and I have absolutely no reason to retract that assessment. I do not have a crystal ball and have no fortunetelling abilities whatever or ever claimed to have any.

I am glad that Colin Powell was wrong, and I am glad MO was wrong, if she was wrong. She was not wrong about an attempt, which we know occurred. I am very, very glad that the bioterrorism attack was possibly thrwarted. If people had not taken Colin Powell seriously and kept harping on what he said, as in how does HE know this? --- hey, maybe something would have happened. Perhaps Colin Powell said it because he was trying to stop it by publicizing it.

I will continue to warn people every time I see the elite moving to hurt or kill any of us. If you think they are all so nice and friendly and mean none of us any harm, go work for the New World Order, if you aren't already doing so.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Actually an attack was made in March, a biological attack. Whether it was successful or not is not yet determined. It may have been averted in time, hopefully.
Really? Please post where you got this info from. Please show me where this so called attack happened. I am sure you have proof to back this claim up. Also Colin Powell never said there would be an attack on Jan 22. He said there would be a crisis. These are two completely different things. It could be increased tensions with North Korea or even Russia. No where does he imply there will be a terrorist attack. And predicting that a country will test the new president isnt much of a prediction. Every post you make you lose more and more crediability, not that you really had any to begin with.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Zionist Vogue? What do you mean by that?? Vogue is my favorite fashion magazine. I dont really see it being anything else....but then again.

As for your post...This is really scary. I have always been one not to get shots or vaccines for the flu or anything else. The only shot I have ever had were when I was little and I am 30 now. I dont really trust the medical field and the crap they give us to make us "better." Anything I have ever taken always made me sicker than what I was. Now I just stay away from them and use natural remedies that seem to work just fine...

S&F for u

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
reply to post by tide88

Post proof please not waffle, lets see confirmed reports from reliable sources. BTW The original post assured us there would be a succesful attack, no mention of it being averted or crap like that. Lets see mainstream repports from CNN, FOx, NBC, BBC etc

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OMG he was right!.
the swine flu is the bio attack.
Its now ENDGAME

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am seriously freaked out...

the main post for this thread.... you wrote *They are eugenicists.*

I just posted this on the main Science board....

The Horrorifying Roots of Nazi Eugenics
hnn.us...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah the OP was also right about it being a mix of flu viruses, and that prediction should be given national msm attention

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've never given Alex Jones much credibility. I listen in to his show online and normally turn it off because of so much nonsense. It could be possible there is some truth to some of his rantings if the new Flu mix turns into a global pandemic. It's slowly starting to spread around the USA. Two found in Kanasas now. That's not very far from NE Oklahoma! 2 cases found in Kansas and 8 more likely in NYC

It seems that it is controlled with TamiFlu not some new vaccine being passed out by the government. I'm watching this one and if it takes off all of those bug out plans may finally be put to use.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is an interesting article. I do note that this business of bird flu keeps cropping back up.

What I do know of viruses is that they don't live long outside of a host. They can become airborne but don't live long outside of certain hosts or temperature ranges. There is something else about Incubation periods after one has become infected..how long it takes a disease or virus to take root...show symptoms..the incubation period??

I don't think water would be a suitable medium for transmitting such a virus.

Also anyone who wants to get rid of people...in such a manner could think of better ways to do so than tampering with the water supply. Also water supplies would be needed for those who are planned and or forecast to survive.
Those of you concerned with water quality should think of getting a distiller and learning how to maintain it properly or some kind of fine reverse osmosis system.

Human hosts can be utilized just fine for spreading any kind of disease. Trade and travel expediencies of today would suit these infection principles easily.

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Yeah the OP was also right about it being a mix of flu viruses, and that prediction should be given national msm attention

I've been meaning to ask for awhile --- what does "msm" mean?

second line

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is certainly the start of the bioattack, and this swine flu has all the signatures of it.

It's important for all of us to finally wake up and realize that we are at war, this is an act of war against the people.

Or go back to sleep and let them keep trying to covertly, silently kill us and then profit from it.

MSM is main stream media.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Who is Alex Jones besides a talk radio host and why should I believe him?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wonder if all those who believe the governments version of 9-11 will be the first ones lining up to get the vaccine?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Anyone think they are going to blame the vaccine deaths on a mutated swine flu?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The mainstream media reported this morning that Europe is telling all Europeans NOT to
travel to Mexico or the United States. Whether this virus is the pandemic of the century
or not -it certainly is being touted as such.
I am hoping that this isn't just a big show to sell newspapers and advertising on cable.
Stay tuned-
Remember...
HOPE FOR THE BEST -PREPARE FOR THE WORST!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
alex jones, jason bermas, steve quayle ... they were all right now we have the swine flu (of extremely dubious origins) If this was an accident as all the sheep seem to think then how the hell could they have been ready for it .... mass graves, camps, incinerators, 50 million doses all ready to go out to the sheep...
TPTB have no choice they are aware that we are waking up and all the disinfo in the world isn't working on the informed...everyday every minute every second we wake another and another and another....just wanted to let anyone know who has posted here saying that alex is full crap...to STFU and just go get your shot we don't need your opinion...and a good dose of Tamiflu or Relenza should shut you right up...because I can tell you we who are awakened will not get the Vaccine...and we will survive..

Natural Cures are the only way to go Colloidial Silver, Echinacea Tincture, Elderberry Extract...all tried and true cures...don't trust the Vaccine... hopefully they will give mine and all the awakened doses to all the Disinfo idiots who have already sold their souls...I wonder if they had the time to spend their silver...good riddance judas...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Look, as much as I do not entirely trust my bigger brother, I cannot see this purposefully happening by them. I can see other enemies trying to accomplish a bio outbreak but not DC. Let me paint a picture.

DC announces all Americans must get this vaccine for our own safety to protect us against _________ flu or virus or whatever. If you wipe out 80 - 90% of America the economy crumbles and the army would suffer SIGNIFICANT loses. America is now ripe for invasion as there will be little that can be done to defend her all. According to CIA Factbook the US has a population of 307,212,123 (July 2009 est.) 85% was wiped out that leaves America with a grand total of 46,081,818 rounded down. 46 million to fulfill what America currently accomplishes with 307 million..... Hmmmmm This ain't gonna work.

Mexico's population is 111,211,789 (July 2008 est.)
Canada's population is 33,487,208 (July 2009 est.)

Both of these countries could take over if they wanted. Somehow I doubt DC would want to chance this by euthanizing 80 - 90% of it's people. America would be third-world-country. Who would man the electrical grids, water treatment plants, nuke plants, crops, exports...... ? Think about it, this is the last thing they would want. DC would like more power or control. NOT inability to gain more power or control because of sudden inability to sustain the dollar due to crashed economy. DC demands technology and technology requires money for research and developement, maintenaince, and enough brains (souls) to develope the technology.

This conspiracy is officially bollucks in my mind as it stands. I hope I am not wrong but I do not believe this conspiracy.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by Amaxium]
trying to fix link

PS....

I personally do not like modern witch doctors so I would not line up for the vaccine if they demanded. I only go to the doc when I am truely sick and have given my body's immune system enough time to fight off whatever I have. If after a few days I get worse then I will see a witch doctor and take thier chemical medicines. I prefer natural medicinals from plants.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join