It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Alex Jones is often wrong. Ask any U.K. politico if they consider the post of Environment Secretary (when held by Michael Meacher) to be ranked No.3 in the British Govt. as he likes to often point out.

Personally I believe the makers of South Park were onto something when they made "Pandemic".

Peruvian Pan-pipe band pandemic?

Peru-vian...

A...vian-flu...

Pandemic?

Hmmmm....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My worry would be that a few thousand people mite take this advice and potentially die if some disease spreads. There are still some good people out there trying to fight diseases and virus's and they are not all in the governments pocket. U could also look at it from the dis-info side from which u could presume alex jones, working for the governmet encoureges the conspiracy nutters to not take vaccine's......we all then die in horrible ways and leave the world to the mindless drones that will welcome a one world government because the guy on the news said they should.

Its hard to know who to trust these days eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So you say that there are going to kill 80-90percent of the population.
1.)The government would have to kill there own family.
2.)If they did do this, and killed off such a high percentage what purpose would this serve to them?
3.)If they kill off such a high percentage, how are they going to get paid?(Who will pay the taxes?)

So IMO they are just going to kill off their source of income.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by jdub89]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just like he said Michelle Obama pose on Vogue Magazine indicated a terrorist attack was going to happen on March 10. Salt Claim Michelle Obama Pose On Vogue Indicated Terrorist Attack On March 10th Cant believe you listen to this guy. Get a clue. He is full of S*^T.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Just like he said Michelle Obama pose on Vogue Magazine indicated a terrorist attack was going to happen on March 10. Salt Claim Michelle Obama Pose On Vogue Indicated Terrorist Attack On March 10th Cant believe you listen to this guy. Get a clue. He is full of S*^T.

I'm still trying to get a response from all the conspiracy theorists who said something terible was going to happen on the tenth, but the mods keep deleting my posts when ever I ask ?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

This is the same guy. Apparently he didnt learn the first time, or the second, or the third. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 100 times, I AM AN IDIOT. I cant believe people even believe any of these posts. The sad thing is if you disagree you are a sheep to the government, however if you agree you are AWAKE to the happenings of the evil empire. I have never seen a site who has the masses agree with every rediculous prediction made, especially when not one has come true. They are the true sheep. Look how many people think this may actually happen. I would say around 90% of the posters believe this will happen. Alex Jones has the biggest flock of sheep in the world. I am shocked at the amount of gullable people who treat his word as the gospel.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Alex Jones didnt predict 9/11. He didn't predict anything. He was simply saying that if there's any terrorism, "we know who the blame." Then mentions the 1993 bombing and Bin Laden in the same video, therefore, he predicted the 9/11 attacks apparently.Alex Doesnt Predict 9/11
So Salt of the Earth, He is always 100% right. How about these wrong predictions.

Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're

probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so."
Posted by Alex Jones October 2001.

"They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so."

Posted By Alex Jones Sept, 2002.

"bone-shattering mega attacks in the United States, Canada, England or Israel. [by October 2006]
posted by Alex Jones, August 2006.

these are just some of his rediculously wrong predictions. Not to mention the March 10th Attack that Michelle Obama insinuated by here pose on the cover of Vogue.

I cant believe you people listen to this guy. He is profiting from the gullable and fearful.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

It has already happend just on a smaller scale run a search on sv40 it has killed many millions around the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

To disregard the massive amounts of valuble evidence he brings forward because of a few wrong predictions is pretty silly. He's not a prophet. You blue pill gobbling sheeple are getting pretty desperate as the truth movement grows exponentionally.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The fact is that the entire world is under attack by the Zionists working to create their Fourth Reich. Pakistan is being straffed daily by the U.S. Millions are dieing each year from torture, bombings, from vaccines and shots administered by men in white coats sent to "help" people. The military comes home sick from these shots. The suicide rate is 8 times normal in Iraq, and these people are being murdered and we're told it's suicide. The CIA, Mossad and MI5 and MI6 provacateur horrible bombings, kidnappings and beheadings all over the world and blame it on others to stir up strife and war. The media is full of lies and propaganda designed to make people take up arms against each other and to seek a world government as the answer, and to expect "aliens" to come and save us, or, in contrast, to attack us and cause the world to unite under a world government. Many of these forums are a perfect example of how well this propaganda has worked.

Our overlords want nothing more than to disarm us, kill us and enslave us, and we are in a fight for our lives, our freedom and our souls.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
The fact is that the entire world is under attack by the Zionists working to create their Fourth Reich. Pakistan is being straffed daily by the U.S. Millions are dieing each year from torture, bombings, from vaccines and shots administered by men in white coats sent to "help" people. The military comes home sick from these shots. The suicide rate is 8 times normal in Iraq, and these people are being murdered and we're told it's suicide. The CIA, Mossad and MI5 and MI6 provacateur horrible bombings, kidnappings and beheadings all over the world and blame it on others to stir up strife and war. The media is full of lies and propaganda designed to make people take up arms against each other and to seek a world government as the answer, and to expect "aliens" to come and save us, or, in contrast, to attack us and cause the world to unite under a world government. Many of these forums are a perfect example of how well this propaganda has worked.

Our overlords want nothing more than to disarm us, kill us and enslave us, and we are in a fight for our lives, our freedom and our souls.

You need help, but would think its the NWO out to get you if someone called to take care of you. If this conspiracy was anything more than an incident of ypour imagination they would have silenced you long ago. Now please let us keep this forum for real world survivalism and not fantasy.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

You need help, but would think its the NWO out to get you if someone called to take care of you. If this conspiracy was anything more than an incident of your imagination they would have silenced you long ago. Now please let us keep this forum for real world survivalism and not fantasy.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

World survivalism? From the boogeymen, the phony "War on Terror" put up by the Zionists?

Or from the Zionists themselves and their concentration camps, their military in the streets, their bankster heists, their chemtrails, genetically modified food, their vaccines loaded with mercury, formaldahyde and aluminum, not to mention live cancer viruses and other toxins in the witches brew they inject into gullible people and their children (turning more than 1 in 100 into autistic zombies), etcetera, their provacateured terrorist attacks, and their tyranny and infiltration of the government top to bottom with Freemasons and Mossad?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
look,s like i,m nackerd then.. lol. had my hep A jab last year and just finishing my course of hep B jabs next week, which reminds me i need to boost my tetinus. i work with raw sewage and all the stuff thats in it ie blood and the like, with out trying to come across as racist, my fellow mates noticed a lot of new strain of bugs taking down local,s in our area and we put it down to former soviet countries(citizens) not getting their jabs. a clasic case was a cleaner was using the same cloth to clean our works kitchen as the one he used to clean the urinals when we pulled him he looked very shocked and changed his habits. not long before that i was hit with a bad strain of runs, which i recoverd 24 hrs later, which is unusal cause im very fussy about hygene, but on a good note its made my imune system more resiliant. i put this down to a good diet loads of exercise and keeping a check on my booze and ciggies, the fitter your bodie is the fitter your mind is to serious stress, and i wound,nt worry about age or build the amount of (older) guys passing my bike on their bikes is unbelievable, even tried to race one.. boy did i learn lmao

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub89
So you say that there are going to kill 80-90percent of the population.
1.)The government would have to kill there own family.
2.)If they did do this, and killed off such a high percentage what purpose would this serve to them?
3.)If they kill off such a high percentage, how are they going to get paid?(Who will pay the taxes?)

So IMO they are just going to kill off their source of income.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by jdub89]

1. Maybe, maybe not. Do you think the elites families make up 20% of the total population on earth?

2. Ask anyone who happens to believe in depopulation. There are some very powerful people who are on record and have publicly stated that the world would be a better place if less people were in it. That a majority of the population are nothing more than leeches to the planet and with less people "we" could comfortably make good use of all the earth's natural resources. The idea of depopulation has been around for a very long time. This is nothing new.

3. What makes you think they need to continue being paid? We are talking about people who are not rich, they are wealthy. They have all the money in the world as it is. There is a HUGE difference between rich and wealth. You can go from "rich" to broke in a few short months. Wealth is something that goes on for generations, you really can not get rid of wealth. Your taxes you will pay throughout the course of your lifetime is not even a drop in the bucket, it is chump change in comparison to what they are worth.

Maybe you should get a clue. Alex Jones did not say this, your own link proves my point. According to your link it was a poster on one of AJ's sites named "Mark" that came up with a nice long thing about it. You can't believe people listen to Aj and I can't believe that people actually link a source without actually reading it

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You're right, sorry. Depopulation is coming. It is the end. All terrorist attacks are fake. Alex Jones is a genuis. I better go post all this info on obscure boards, quit my job, move to the mountains, etc. What exactly are you doing? Are you in a populated area? Are you working at a regular job, or are you growing your own food somewhere in the mountains where you will be safer. I love you internet doom posters who post all this bs but do nothing about it. If you were to really believe the crap AJ says wouldnt you be living your life differently? If I really thought any of this could happen I would buy a cabin in the mountains or alaska, grow my own food and not live anywhere near the gen. population. Just goes to show that SALT will believe anything. Now he is believing a random poster responding to an Alex Jones article. Quite sad. And Alex still claimed Michelle Obama was flashing the el diablo sign. Which is a complete joke.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by tide88]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Panel warns biological attack likely by 2013: Report recommends Obama administration prepare for germ warfare
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Full Report:
www.scribd.com...

Flu Viruses could be used in mass Human Culling - see links
www.indymedia.org.uk...

Here's an ATS thread that offers an interesting (nuclear) angle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GFCAX

Isnt the world supposed to end in 2012. Guess we wont have to worry about 2013.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You're right, sorry. Depopulation is coming. It is the end. All terrorist attacks are fake. Alex Jones is a genuis. I better go post all this info on obscure boards, quit my job, move to the mountains, etc. What exactly are you doing? Are you in a populated area? Are you working at a regular job, or are you growing your own food somewhere in the mountains where you will be safer. I love you internet doom posters who post all this bs but do nothing about it. If you were to really believe the crap AJ says wouldnt you be living your life differently? If I really thought any of this could happen I would buy a cabin in the mountains or alaska, grow my own food and not live anywhere near the gen. population. Just goes to show that SALT will believe anything. Now he is believing a random poster responding to an Alex Jones article. Quite sad. And Alex still claimed Michelle Obama was flashing the el diablo sign. Which is a complete joke.

We are just so full of assumptions aren't we?

So what exactly am I doing? None of your business. Am I growing my own food? Again, none of your business.

Your post is so full of sarcasm about quitting your job and moving... but you know whats not in your post? Anything directly related to what I posed to you and the way you were misleading everyone in your previous post. You sir are what I commonly refer to as a troll. So keep on trollin and have a good day.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I did answer you question, I said you were right. Alex Jones didnt predict an attack on March 10th, he only said MO was flashing the el diablo sign.
And you just proved my point. You are like 95% of the other people on this board who arent doing crap, even though you are so sure all of this is going to happen, except trying to spread BS predicitons that will never happen. Keep up the good work.
And AJ is still full of crap. Just look at the other predicitons he was completely wrong about. See my above post. You know, the one you are so quick to criticize me about. What about those predicitons. He clearly stated there were going to happen. Even gave a time frame. Good thing I didnt believe him then, good thing I dont believe him now. Have fun living you paraniod delusional life.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Really?? Show me a single post in this thread where I make any "prediction" at all.

So by saying that the info you want from me is none of your business means I am not doing anything at all? Must be nice to sit in your fantasy land and judge others. Your trolling ways are just so obvious, at least make an attempt to disguise it better.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join