It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Alex has Dr. Carley on his show today (until 10 tomorrow EST, replayed 24/7 loop).

Alex knew they were going to do something to us and he's convinced it's going to be a bio attack. He says starting out isolated 100,000 dead, then a million then a billion.

Bird flu -- the government has millions of vials that it must use that are going outdated. They are mixing live bird flu with regular flu medicine to produce highly virulent mutated virus, airborne, that kills 60 percent of people who breathe it. It makes you bleed out into your lungs and choke on your own blood.

The Luciferian minions in the government sent out huge batches of their flu vaccine with instructions on how to mix with the deadly bird flu, which is not contagious to humans unless it is mixed with this other flu vaccine. Some subcontractor thought to test it out, tried it out on some ferrets and it killed all the ferrets.

They are going to be coming around with these shots and telling us we MUST take it. If we do, it will kill us, and we will be walking around spreading the flu to everyone else.

This will be their excuse for martial law, for relocating all of us to their camps.

Their goal is to kill 80 to 90 percent of the world's entire population. They are eugenicists.

Listen to Alex's show today Thursday, March 5, and tomorrow March 6 until he switches to his new show. I'll bet he's talking about it tomorow as well. Alex says this is the most important information he's ever shared on his program, even when he predicted 9/11 two months before.

Catch him on

www.infowars.com

Here's Dr. Carley's website. www.drcarley.com...
www.drcarley.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> Dr. Carley is most aware, more than anyone alive perhaps, of the eugenicists efforts to depopulate the planet using drugs and vaccines.

Maybe this is the bloodbath coming on March 10 (Purim) or the big killing on March 10 advertised by Michelle Obama in her occultic hand signs flashed on the Zionist mag Vogue.

I am worried about something really horrible being thrust on mankind this month.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Really, I have been hearing all this stuff since I was born in 1953 and it hasn't happened yet. Convince me. I want to believe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well it's almost to terrifying to admit but I think he is right...Baxter Pharma has already tried this...

www.infowars.com...

again outed by infowars.com...

the true voice of the people...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Really, I have been hearing all this stuff since I was born in 1953 and it hasn't happened yet. Convince me. I want to believe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to believe.

Tune in Alex's program on-line, or don't you have speakers?

Check out Dr. Carley's website.

Too many horrible dots are lining up and I don't like the picture it's making.

We need to arrest Paulson and Summers and Rahm Emanuel and Bernake and the whole lot of them, Nancy Pelosi, probably hundreds more in on a big ugly conspiracy to destroy America, kill most of the people here (and around the planet as well), and erect the New World Order (which the main stream media keeps talking that the NWO is here, thousands of stories and mentions in the past month).

It is happening. For the people in Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran (getting straffed by U.S. planes almost daily) it has BEEN happening. Now I'm afraid we in America are going to find out what it's like to suffer the way our military has been making others suffer around the world. Won't the fundies be surprised when they aren't raptured. (unless the Luciferians decide to pull off Operation Blue Beam, the fake rapture, good way to get rid of a lot of people).

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian
well it's almost to terrifying to admit but I think he is right...Baxter Pharma has already tried this...

www.infowars.com...

again outed by infowars.com...

the true voice of the people...

Alex said when he was reading the news reports, filling in the holes that all clicked together to make him realize it's going to be a biological attack, he said his stomach started to hurt from excess acid when you are under great stress, and he started to sweat a lot.

This would already be in full swing if a subcontractor hadn't discovered that the flu shots were deadly, that if you took it it would kill you.

We don't sell our flu shots to foreign nations because they could replicate them for biological warfare and use them against us, they are termed biological weapons, but they want to shoot them in our bodies. They killed a bunch of homeless people "experimenting" on them with the shots.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
To be honest, i cannot see this happening.

This is not eugenics, its mass killing random people, eugenics is more of a "breeding plan" if you will. The improvement of man through erradicating the weaker ones, forcing natrual selection, bassicaly what hitler was trying to do. In his little mind, it was the jews, blacks, dissabled and gays that had the weaker human gene. How can they select who lives and dies with an avian desiese? Its impossible, also the ellite with their own vacines (they must have something to protect them if they are realy goin to go through with this one) have no way of knowing how long the vacine lasts. What if they virus mutates into a stronger strand? What will they do then?? Who will be there to help them create a new one??

If they are going to do eugenics, they will do it through water supply and food supply. If they want to do it quik, they will bomb certaine areas that are heavily populated with certain people through the act of war.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Trolloks]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
do you think its very soon, like days or weeks or is this something a little while away? like summertime? how much time is there to get more info on this, and make sure more people can look into it? creating a false panic is sometimes worse than what created it. im not saying its a lie, but dont we want to make sure first?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
do you think its very soon, like days or weeks or is this something a little while away? like summertime? how much time is there to get more info on this, and make sure more people can look into it? creating a false panic is sometimes worse than what created it. im not saying its a lie, but dont we want to make sure first?

Start hollering. Once it happens it will be too late. If you holler, let them know you know what they are up to, they "might" back off.

They've got lots of evil things planned. We must let them know we are not fooled by them, that we know about their concentration camps, their marked out road signs to lead the military to the helicopter pick ups, about their plans to outlaw organic food so we will have to eat the GM stuff that will kill you, that their shots are loaded with soft kill, cancer viruses and toxins that will shorten your life and destroy your brain, that we know they are stealing all our money and imploding the economy on purpose so they can buy up the entire country and enslave us.

We need to arrest them, the Luciferian off-shore banksters and their minions here in America (ie the entire government and Supreme Court, most military generals and brass, police chiefs, all bought off and corrupt and working to kill and enslave the American people en masse)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So your telling me the government is going to walk around with millions of injections killing people?

after the first 1000 drop dead, dont you think the rest will realise whats going on?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Guys n gals...remember months ago, 4 people in new mexico were found to have bubonic plague? Then not much later, 40 Al quida were foound infected? The missing 2 mice infected with bubonic plague? I dunno about you, but thier seems to be a connection! Think about it. The infected mice were NOT reported missing for 7 weeks!!! I thhnk they one was placed or escaped and found its way to new mexico, and the other, made it overseas. I smell CIA at work on this.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
To be honest, i cannot see this happening.

This is not eugenics, its mass killing random people, eugenics is more of a "breeding plan" if you will. The improvement of man through erradicating the weaker ones, forcing natrual selection, bassicaly what hitler was trying to do. In his little mind, it was the jews, blacks, dissabled and gays that had the weaker human gene. How can they select who lives and dies with an avian desiese? Its impossible, also the ellite with their own vacines (they must have something to protect them if they are realy goin to go through with this one) have no way of knowing how long the vacine lasts. What if they virus mutates into a stronger strand? What will they do then?? Who will be there to help them create a new one??

If they are going to do eugenics, they will do it through water supply and food supply. If they want to do it quik, they will bomb certaine areas that are heavily populated with certain people through the act of war.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Trolloks]

It's population reduction. They care more abouta that then anything. After they have killed off literally billions of people, enslaved the rest, they will then choose from those who to keep to serve them and who to get rid of.

All they are looking for is a few good slaves.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

In my opinion i dont believe it will happen.

But going on logic, if it does, i recon it would around spring time, (so yea, around now). It will give the bacteria time to spread, and when the hot weather of summer hits, the bacteria will grow like wild fire. Also it will be easier to spread, everyone weaker due to dehydration, more people out in the open, (if it manages to cross between animan to man from the cocktails there making) alot more animals running about, etc etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
is there a way to listen to aj's show without having to sign up? im piss broke. or if you could just tell me what theyre saying? im gonna go to prison planet and come right back. hold on please, youve got my ear

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Ive heard this since i started looking into subjects like this back 8years ago. The main problem with this is that it is impossible to know who will live and die. There is a very strong chance that this will kill of the ellite, as less and less people have power over the world, more and more proberble that they will die from the outbreak. There are other ways to do population reduction, that will assure their survival.

If the ellite do this, they are virtualy commiting suicide.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

is there a way to listen to aj's show without having to sign up? im piss broke. or if you could just tell me what theyre saying? im gonna go to prison planet and come right back. hold on please, youve got my ear

Go to infowars.com and you can listen via windows media.

You better believe this stuff. This could not have possibly done by mistake by this company. Its an airborn virus that kills 90% of those that get it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think it is imperative that the people in Washington, the CDC, the EPA, the CIA, the FBI, all of them - take the vaccines that they intend on handing out to people - FIRST.

Of course they likely will be taking the placebo.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So your telling me the government is going to walk around with millions of injections killing people?

after the first 1000 drop dead, dont you think the rest will realise whats going on?

No. They will just think it's a flu epidemic. People are used to people getting flu shots and still getting the flu. Who's to know anyway? Almost everybody will have the shots, unless people are warned AHEAD OF TIME NOT TO TAKE IT.

Refusing to take the shots will be grounds for arrest and detention. People will be FORCED to take the shots. People will have to be resourceful to escape getting the shots, and to escape being around people who can and will infect them.

Hopefully somebody will be coming up with some antidotes, things we can do to withstand the flu. It causes the lungs to bleed and people smother in their own blood. Something to stem the blood flow? Some vitamin or herb? Maybe comfrey which is a fast healer? I don't know, but it's something we should be prepared for.

I'm thinking they may be going to hit us with more than one terrible thing -- not just a biological attack, but maybe a nuke attack and trigger an earthquake, just cause total pandemonium, launch an attack on Iran at the same time. Just knock the entire house down all at once, burn it all down, and then they won't have to worry about their opponent (that's us) getting up to try to take a swing at them.

Bird flu with people dieing will provide the perfect excuse for martial law, move people who haven't been sprayed down to a "safe area" -- like anchorage alaska where they can hold 2 million prisoners. It can be the excuse for massive population relocation ala the great march we saw in the movie the Killing Fields re the Cambodian massacre by the khmer rouge.

I'm not saying this will happen, but I don't put anything past these people. Look how arrogant they are and how they are stealing trillions of dollars under our noses and doing it with an attitude that they are untouchable and unstoppable.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Alex's show is FREE.

Just go on and click "listen now." He's always on 24/7, and it's ALWAYS FREE.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

Ive heard this since i started looking into subjects like this back 8years ago. The main problem with this is that it is impossible to know who will live and die. There is a very strong chance that this will kill of the ellite, as less and less people have power over the world, more and more proberble that they will die from the outbreak. There are other ways to do population reduction, that will assure their survival.

If the ellite do this, they are virtualy commiting suicide.

This is quote from someone on here:
I will tell you this interesting tidbit--my significant other works for a major drug company. I won't name it, but let's call it SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they sent out a notice to all employees requesting them to get a prescription for Relenza and return it to the company. The company will then HOLD that many doses in storage for employees and their families. The notice went out in mid-2007 and then again last month. This company is one that's supposedly working on the H5N1 vaccine. What do they know that would prompt them to do that? It ain't cheap to make and store tens of thousands of doses of Relenza. It gave me the heebie-jeebies.

By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

Plus a huge company ( I cant remember the name???) has recalled all personnel back home from across the world quoting bird flu worries.

The company is Panasonic!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Man! you need to take a deep breath and relax before you get a heart attack!

I understand if you're worried and that you find the subject to be interesting, but please chill my friend before you get totally stressed out!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join