It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits - How I See Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Everyone knoews Newton's third law of motion, right? For every action, there's an equal and oppsite reaction. That's how i see everything.

For example, how do you define a good child? The norm would be comparing him to a child worse than him, correct? The worse child is the "equal opposite" in this scenario. And that's the way I see it with spirits.

God is made from the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

How do you define a Holy Spirit?

My answer is compare it to a less holy spirit.

This is just how I see things: There are good spirits and bad spirits. Call them what you want (ghosts, wairths, spectres, phantoms, etc etc) but I use this basis of belief, and I think they're out there.

Somebody think I'm wrong? Agrue with me, please. I want more opinions. But this is just what I think.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikki_wolf
God is made from the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

How do you define a Holy Spirit?

Would the "equal opposite" of a holy spirit on the spectrum be a "less holy spirit" or "evil spirit"?

Just like you compared the "good child" to the bad one, wouldn't the analogy be used for a holy spirit too?

Without delving too deep into what Christianity defines as the "holy spirit" (which used to be called "holy ghost," before Churches changed it to keep children from being frightened), just keep in mind that the holy spirit is supposed to be God too, meaning if there were a equal opposite, you're talking about an evil god existing as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nikki_wolf

Everyone has this or that reason to think what they think. The most important thing to remember is, do you think what you think because someone told you to think that? Or do you think what you think because you figured it out all by yourself.

I don't claim to be an expert on "spirits, entities, densities, souls...etc". but I can say, (because I've discovered this on my own, without being told), that anyone, at any time, can be targeted and puppeted by unseen entities. Strong minded people, who are healthy, well-rested and under NO infuences(such as alcohol etc), are the hardest to puppet, though it IS possible, particularly if they gave permissions. Children and drunken people are the most frequently used, as well as drug abusers, unhealthy people or overly tired people, people "fasting" etc. It's like an open window. Children have special guidance who decide what is allowed to be said and what isn't, what is allowed to be done and what isn't. The puppetmasters can be either "good" or "bad". Often, but not always, you invite the messages sent to you.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Would the "equal opposite" of a holy spirit on the spectrum be a "less holy spirit" or "evil spirit"?

Just like you compared the "good child" to the bad one, wouldn't the analogy be used for a holy spirit too?

Without delving too deep into what Christianity defines as the "holy spirit" (which used to be called "holy ghost," before Churches changed it to keep children from being frightened), just keep in mind that the holy spirit is supposed to be God too, meaning if there were a equal opposite, you're talking about an evil god existing as well.

I'm not fully Christain myself, I just use the religion as a reference point. and also, who asid there isn't an evil god out there somewhere? i sure don't. there's an opposite for everything.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikki_wolf

This is just how I see things: There are good spirits and bad spirits. Call them what you want (ghosts, wairths, spectres, phantoms, etc etc) but I use this basis of belief, and I think they're out there.

Somebody think I'm wrong? Agrue with me, please. I want more opinions. But this is just what I think.

I don't think you are wrong. I won't argue with you either, because that is the way you choose to see it. It seems pretty cut and dry, black and white.

I think you might be missing out on the between though. I always feel there is room for grey areas.

By grey areas, I mean things that don't fit into either black or white.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You're thinking in dualism - good vs bad, black vs white, right vs wrong, up vs down, water vs fire, light vs dark.

The holy spirit as you mentioned is actually seven spirits. It's known as the seven spirits of God.

Ghosts/spirits have different origins in the magnitude of faiths out there. Some believe that spirits are the souls of a people's ancestors, others think they're demons, others think they're jinns, others think they're projections of another dimension coexisting in the same space/time continuum as ours.

Whatever they are, they are good and bad forces, but it would have to depend on which faith you're going by to examine them.

[edit on Fri Mar 6th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
I think you might be missing out on the between though. I always feel there is room for grey areas.

By grey areas, I mean things that don't fit into either black or white.

like what? i mean, i am very black-and-white about this particular thing. thank you for respecting my opinion by the way, i appriciate that. i just want to see what other ppl think and stuff. but i digress. what grey areas?

top topics

join