It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the footage of the spherical ufo that comes in to shot over the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Does anyone have any footage of the UFO that comes in to shot in space.

It must be about 1000mtrs from the shuttle its white/silver and is spherical it pops in to the shot from the right and then stays in focus, the video quickly goes to the astronauht on board who smiles then the cammera goes back to the Craft.

I would really appreciate a link. I looked on you tube but can't seem to find it

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can not remember seeing that film.

I am just bumping this to help out, good luck!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The only 2 that come to mind are these 2:

But neither have the astronaut in shot. If these arent what your looking for i'd also be interested in the actual footage you are looking for. I love any of the space / NASA footage.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Thanks BOB for the bump, the video below is indeed the one I was thinking of. However, There is longer version of this footage that follows this object for longer and when it comes in to view the astronaut wearing orange overalls comes in to view then it continues to follow the object. That looks like its bouncing around space. Like a cork on water.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

Cheers Lee, this is indeed the one. I too am interested in Nasa videos from space that show anomalies. I am going to start a thread askign people to post their NASA space videos for all to see. As there are always more out there that others haven't seen. For example I have not seen the hurricane footage above.

Nice share thanks alot.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Now thats a really interesting vid. Clearly shows something which is NOT A LANTERN... ITS IN FREAKIN SPACE !!! I would love to know more about this sighting.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I cant find the link for it at the minute but a friend has it saved. Its a link to a torrent on Nasa footage. Some intersting stuff. All in space. I'll get it posted as soon as.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cant seem to find the edit button for my above post but here's the torrent I mentioned. Split into 2 parts:

[PART 1]: thepiratebay.org...(WTC-SWE)

[PART 2]: thepiratebay.org...(WTC-SWE)

new topics

top topics

join