It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

That's not saying it was in vaccines to give to the public.
Its just saying live avian flue was released from there lab.
It was not in vaccines for people.
It was in test vaccines given to ferrets.
This was not for human vaccine consumption, it was test material for animals.
So even if it was mixed, which it actually wasn't mixed, which means it COULD cause some pandemic if given to humans together.
It was only meant for ferrets in a test lab anyway.
It was supposed to be non live avian flue,testing a new vaccine.
But they sent live.All this did was mess up there testing.
They didn't mix them together.

No I don't think so my friend! the early reports said it was LUCKY that they tested the vaccine on FERRETS first! - it was in the production of the real vaccine for the public (humans/people) ready to use from Baxters sub-contractors/producers that had a strain of LIVE AVIAN FLU - a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses in the vaccine (by mistake they now say!)

This ocurred in a batch of the vaccine for the public, ordered by several European countries from Baxter and produced by their sub-contractors who was contracted to do so!

So it's was only by pure luck and hard European rules & regulations that hindered the vaccine to be distributed out to the countries that bought it from Baxter ( In Europe! before distribution, all vaccine are tested on animals first, as safety regulations & rules says so!)

And Baxter to the EU already admitted to the terrible mistake they made by sending out LIVE BIRD FLU in the vaccine. They blame it on 'Human Error' somewhere in their organization - kiss my azz!

You don't use 'live bird flu' to make a vaccine!

You use rests of 'DEAD BIRD FLU' to make a vaccine!

They keep them very strict apart in all Labs for obvious reasons! a mistake should be impossible to make because of all the strict rules.

If they had injected this virus in a human being as an incubator, we would have started the worst man made medical disaster ever!

And now by any means necessery they are trying to stop the information to spread out further in the media.

This is the second time Baxter screwed up royally! - the conclusion! - they can not be trusted!

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan

That's not saying it was in vaccines to give to the public.
Its just saying live avian flue was released from there lab.
It was not in vaccines for people.
It was in test vaccines given to ferrets.
This was not for human vaccine consumption, it was test material for animals.
So even if it was mixed, which it actually wasn't mixed, which means it COULD cause some pandemic if given to humans together.
It was only meant for ferrets in a test lab anyway.
It was supposed to be non live avian flue,testing a new vaccine.
But they sent live.All this did was mess up there testing.
They didn't mix them together.

What do you work for the DRUG COMPANIES... if it was no big deal then why are the links disappearing...if they have nothing to hide...then why are they so busy HIDING THIS...

On Friday 02-27-09, the company's director of global bioscience communications confirmed what scientists have suspected. "It was live," Christopher Bona said in an email. The contaminated product, which Baxter calls "experimental virus material," was made at the Orth-Donau research facility. Baxter makes its flu vaccine -- including a human H5N1 vaccine for which a licence is expected shortly -- at a facility in the Czech Republic. People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted. Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences.
There can be little doubt therefore that this was a deliberate attempt to weaponize the H5N1 virus to its most potent extreme and distribute it via conventional flu vaccines to the unknowing population who would then infect others to a devastating degree ( 60% KILL RATIO) as the disease went airborne. There is no excuse. According to the scientific network PROMED, Baxter International Inc. in Austria "unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in 3 neighboring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease". Austria, Germany, Slovenia and the Czech Republic - these are the countries in which labs were hit with dangerous viruses. Was it H5N1, or the even more risky H3N2? And what about the BSL3-Standards Baxter is operating when handling the viruses? What happened? And who failed?" states Vlad Georgescu of PROMED These questions MUST be answered not only by Baxter itself, But the US, UK, and EU NEWS communities for their total negligence in the Reporting and Coverage of this "INCIDENT"... It looks possible that viral and potentially lethal samples can cross the US border, pass the Atlantic, arrive the European Union and get into three countries without any or adequate control and WE the People would never even know...!!!! UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE..!!!..

shill somewhere else caveboy...we are to smart for you....

Hashishian...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It seems to me that this was an intentional event. At best it is an example of the most shoddy quality control. Regardless of the intention the end result would be the same. In my opinion it is high time that the sheep (us unfortunately) need to put one or more of these companies out of business as a warning to the rest of the criminals in business and government. I'm not advocating anything illegal but if suddenly there were thousands and thousands of complaints regarding Baxter products, sent to the medical powers that be as well as all media (because the msm can not be trusted) then maybe we have a small chance to improve things.
(As an aside and off topic I would love to see the same done to a big oil company, just pick one and put it out of business as a message to the other criminals in big business.)

edit for spelling

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Xdriver]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I found it tremendously interesting that the following thread appeared around the same time as this.

Please note: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are being very discrete in their search for any surges in 'inquiries' into Influenza, which is no doubt what the under-informed American media viewer would assume they had contracted.

I recall recent verbiage tossed around this site about the relatively new Federal declaration that the Department of Homeland Security can declare a "Health Emergency" with no oversight or interaction with the DHHS (which includes the CDC mind you).

Uglier and uglier. There are SOME things that private corporations have no business handling.

I wonder if Baxter can be said to be part of the "Military Industrial Complex"?

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Steven King's "The Stand" ring a bell????

Think that may be the coming scenario???

So many coincidences these days eh???!!!

S&F

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I always hated vaccines as I believe the body has everything it needs to fight stuff off. It's called the IMMUNE SYSTEM! They teach you about it in schools!

Anyway there is a documentary that came out back in 1998 called Vaccination - The Hidden Truth
I highly recommend everyone watch it as it truly shows people that get vaccines are far more likely to die from what they were vaccined for. I'm highly against them and will never ever get another one, unless it is through my passing out or being in an accident and not being awake to make the decision for myself. Be it tetanus or not, I don't believe sticking things into yourself is going to solve the problem.

Also this story does NOT suprise me one bit. You have to remember the ptb are wanting to kill off a huge number of the Earth's population and will go to any llengths to get it done......
Great find! Starred and flagged!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Anyway there is a documentary that came out back in 1998 called Vaccination - The Hidden Truth

Here it is... so you don't have to go searching for it. Enjoy.

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Were the 14 countries all EU countries as I read its regulation to test on animals first in EU countries...so just wondering if it was indeed deliberate, would they not have realized the jabs would be given to animals first and not released to the public until the effects could be determined, which means they'd have been aware the animals likely would have contracted the virus and died so the vaccines never would have gone public anyway ? In other words it was a waste of time trying to kill us that route ? Or am I missing something ? I'd just like to understand it a bit better

Also, if they want to start a pandemic then would it not be far simpler for a couple of evil scientists to find some drunk homeless people one night and simply inject them with the virus...then before you know it, it starts to spread??? I don't understand why they would need to go the long way round things...?

[edit on 15/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Get ready.

This is only the beginning.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
For some reason or another I find it completely impossible that this thread isn't overwhelming with perspective, criticism and overall insanity.

This is happening, right now, this just happened, this needs to be ACKNOWLEDGED, COME ON ALL YOU ANTI NWO REBELS, THIS IS IT, RIGHT HERE, ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP PAST THIS OR ACKNOWLEDGE AND READ THE OP?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I just read another article about this very same issue, in which they actually put the blame on the Baxter's International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria, instead of the one in the U.S. as the culprit behind this "accidental release".

I just find it strange that in the first article I posted they blamed a U.S. based branch of Baxter, yet earlier reports blame the branch in Austria.

Not for any other reason, but these people don't seem to be getting their story together.

Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus
By Helen Branswell, THE CANADIAN PRESS

Last Updated: 27th February 2009, 3:26pm

The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses.

And an official of the World Health Organization’s European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria.

“At this juncture we are confident in saying that public health and occupational risk is minimal at present,” medical officer Roberta Andraghetti said from Copenhagen, Denmark.

“But what remains unanswered are the circumstances surrounding the incident in the Baxter facility in Orth-Donau.”

The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.

The contamination incident, which is being investigated by the four European countries, came to light when the subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died. Ferrets shouldn’t die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses.

Public health authorities concerned about what has been described as a “serious error” on Baxter’s part have assumed the death of the ferrets meant the H5N1 virus in the product was live. But the company, Baxter International Inc., has been parsimonious about the amount of information it has released about the event.

On Friday, the company’s director of global bioscience communications confirmed what scientists have suspected.

“It was live,” Christopher Bona said in an email.

www.torontosun.com...

I know it doesn't matter whether it was the branch in the U.S. or the one in Austria, but to me this is an indication that they are not getting their story straight. i could be wrong thou.

But will we ever know the truth?

[edit on 5-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah I'm going to bump because I believe it's ridiculous no one even considers this thread. People need to see this and understand the severity of this situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Found an interesting video, however it is in Polish, but it has subtitles translating in English what is being said.

It is about the fact that Baxter contaminated smaples which were sent to 18 European countries with H1N1 virus.

It shows information I havne't seen before.

eclipptv.com...

Is it really that strange to know ANOTHER strain of H1N1 appeared in one of these European countries?... That'a appart from the two different seasonal flu virus that appeared at the same time as the third one....

[edit on 13-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join