It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well after 6 years of illegal invasion and occupation the people of Iraq certainly don't have anything to celebrate, certainly not democracy and freedom. In that time millions have been killed and injured, millions have been displaced and there are millions of widows and orphans and that is on top of Gulf War 1.

And this has all been achieved by America and its friends, one must ask just what did the Iraqi people do to deserve such murderous and genocidal attention from alleged purveyours of peace and democracy. Could it be nothing more than oil, surely not.

But it has not ended yet, the killing continues with no end in sight and no one is made accountable for this crime against humanity. Will the Iarqi people ever forgive us for our crimes, will there be days set aside to mourn and remember the loss and pain they indured will there be streets and squares named after these murderous years, some how I don't think so.

Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans

www.globalresearch.ca...

I am totally against the illegal occupation of Iraq, but I have 1 question about those figures

How do you get more widows than people killed?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Take the pill and move along- nothing to add up here.

Seriously, these were all terrorists. Or did you forget that? They were all Saddam loyalists- the Sunni's, Shiites, AND the Kurds. They loved him and his filthy terrorism. He was an Islamic fanatic as are all the people killed. He put "Allah" on the flag. Personally, I don't think there's much beyond the evil in Islam. It's pure evil. Besides nothing great ever came from Iraq just a few civilizations and some period of rapid enlightenment. That's it and I'd trade that for a day of football any day! Football!!! Yaaay!!!
So just drink the water, take the pill, eat that food, sign on the dotted line, and get it out of your conscious.

Sorry, that's really not funny. Ron Paul is so right about blowback--think of how much traumatic resentment this has ignited for generations to come. Bush will have a good seat in hell if there's one not on Earth- cus Iraq alraedy is the hell on Earth.

Does anybody remember the general sentiment by conservatives around 03-04? their position was basically "if there's someone who doesn't like my way of life kill them" --Very dangerous and manufactured opinion. Pray hard I guess.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That could be explained by the fact that Muslim men can have more than one wife. But what has that got to do with the wholesale slaughter against another nation?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just be quite and support our troops. We're gonna win!! I can feel it.

Y'all babies!! For once in your life you should accept it as fate and realize war=peace and everybodies a terrorist. Once you do the high you get from your own ignorance is awesome.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't support murderers of innocents in illegal wars and neither should anyone else. This is not a war being fought to shake off the yoke of occupation or tyranny it is a war for profit and greed and those who fight in it are nothing more than paid mercs.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi, Peaceful ATSers.

This could be one of the causes of wars, on earth :

Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's not about oil. It's about some ancient sites and artifacts in Iraq that are important to the Pagan / sun god worshipers.

"Oil" is just an excuse that is made to blame on the war. If people REALLY knew it was all about ancient worship and ancient beliefs, then they'll go crazy.

top topics

join