It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Fema ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
great post, regardless of where it all came from.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveFreeOrDie..
great post, regardless of where it all came from.

Thanks, LiveFreeOrDie....

All of this info was compiled from a multitude of sources (obviously) I couldn't even begin to make this up...I would like to think that here on ATS the Truth Movement was founded..after all that's exactly what this STORY is nothing but unfettered truth...NOT WILD CONJECTURE...This story was compiled for The Men and Women who fought and Died for these MEN = MONSTERS...did they Die in Vain..??? I'm not exactly sure I would like to think not...These MONSTERS must be stopped..

Did you see that NH voted down the 10th amendment resolution...
WE Have To Fight the GOOD Fight Harder... OR WE will all LOSE

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
just heard that actually. I understand it was roughly a 220 to 170 vote. wouldn't be surprised if it broke down by party lines, but will have to wait for that info to shake out. I believe a similar vote occured in Arkansas yesterday as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
right on Hashishian! Great job! To all of you sheep, and my brother and sister Sheep Dawgs, AWAKE! We are responsible for our own Freedom! Abraham Lincoln (one of OBAM'ass "heroes") said it best

"This country with it's institutions, belongs to the People who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can excesize thier Constitional right of Amending it, or thier Revolutionary Right to Dismember or Overthrow it."

If he indeed believed that, then why did we have a Civil war?
The next one is coming! It will be about States rights again.For those of you who are foolish enough to not have a Sporting Arm, the Ruger 10/22 is an excellent choice for the first timer. Inexpensive, easy to maintain, and easy and cheap to feed, there are a number of high capacity Magazines for them as well. MN

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
www.killology.com... westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com...

ABOVE LINKS ARE a MUST READ for all Patriots!

From the 300, Leonides

"GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!"

MN

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oops, thats exercise their constitutional rights, not excise, I am not much of a typist I have "Trigger Finger Syndrome".

MN

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join