It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up America - Here we go! HR645-Legalizes FEMA Detention Centers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
reply to post by burntheships

There are also conspiracies regarding the fires being intentionally set to create land for the Blackwater [Xe] training facility...
Mercenaries will work for the highest bidder, what happens when our economy collapses and we are no longer the highest bidder?

Good question. My guess will be who ever has an agenda.

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by burntheships

and pray tell me what is the NAME of your EXTERNAL source for that quote??
Just curious....

Why Wikipedia of course! Great Source!

en.wikipedia.org...

Another reason to be concerned:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 6-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
if they are disabled or something, they should fend for themsevles? You only deserve to live if you are able, fit, and have a home? Funny stuff.

Such a good point. I am what would be considered by most to be severely disabled. I do a lot of things very independently; but even if I had the means to gather all these survival supplies, if the SHTF, I'd be screwed. I would be dead very quickly.
It's shocking and disheartening as a disabled person when I come across people on the internet (not specifically here) who believe the disabled are a waste of resources, shouldn't get assistance from their tax dollars to live independently and with dignity, shouldn't be out without a guardian, etc...

I could rant about that all day, but I'll stay on topic. I don't buy this death camp doomsday conspiracy. I do believe however; that if a disaster strikes, one of these centers will save my life.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I read all of that but I fail to see how so many people would be compliant.

I would NOT go to these concentration camps. "Fema" Haha. You guys think that it'd all be nice and cozy. Oh yeah sure, for show, the first few years will be like living in well homey quarters. Then thats when gov't takes completely over, don't give a damn about your comfort, and suddenly its what they want thats going to happen.

I'm scared, and I won't deny it.

I don't know what to believe, I'm not sure who to follow or what information to trust since there is so much out there that is misleading and sorry to say, but unless I see it for my face without pictures, internet, or anything else secondhanded, I'm not going to trust anything like that.

But I pray to God that whatever is about to come is no where near as bad as we all think it will be. Hey you never know right. Always, always have hope though.

Cm.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
buckle up. here we go!

www.disinfomatrix.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
HOW TO PEACEFULLY OVERTHROW A GOVERNMENT.

en.wikipedia.org...

might be useful. it worked for my country TWICE.

ps. can a person be charged w/ treason even if they live in a different country?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join