It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a hoax is not a hoax but still fake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What i mean is there are thousands of pics out there that many claim to be a UFO simply because there is something strange on the image, and by claiming you have a UFO on your photo when it clearly isnt you only end up looking the fool. Im sure there are many of you who have these kind of photos around but dont want to claim its a UFO if so please share.
The reason i write this is because i was recently going through our pics from a trip to Sydney not long ago and came across an abnormal photo. I got all excited for a minute before i thought about it and i could come up with an answer. Its still a photo like many others will claim as a UFO but i in all good faith cannot. I am 99% sure of what this is but still its a cool pic.
So if any of you want to share your pics and thoughts please do, im sorry if this is the wrong place or has been done before.

oops please double click the image ill go try to shrink it a bit

[edit on 5-3-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Glad you stopped and thought about it before jumping to conclusions, I wish many others would take a leaf out of your book.

Oh yeah, if you believe that what we're seeing in that pic is the lights reflecting on the glass I would say you are 100% correct...not 99%

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
When a hoax is not a hoax but still fake.

hmmm i would title this thread:

When a fake is not a fake but stil a hoax...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yep, also there was a real light rain around and i was thinking it was the light reflecting off of some drops on the glass. I still like the pics but wouldnt jump to any conclusions over it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If these were taken fro inside a building, I'd say they are the reflection of lights in the ceiling on the window.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
If these were taken fro inside a building, I'd say they are the reflection of lights in the ceiling on the window.

I've seen people not bother to read large threads quite a bit, but to not bother to read the opening post? In a thread with 3 replies?

Come on!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
looks like some condensation on the window/glass that smeared some bird droppings IMHO

new topics

top topics

join