It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, we all know the NWO is here, Whadda ya gonna do now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DirkDiggler

Yeah that guy is "nuckin futz" and I fully agree with him the whole way. See, He just been payin attention to things that y'all have been ignoring. I got to say, very very few would have the courage and passion to speak up about conspiracy and lose radio stations like he did. And since so many of us are just so dang stinkin scared to speak up against the enemy, the enemy has gotten as far as he has, for he preys on our fear. The banking cabal has stolen trillions of dollars from our nation and from the world. If you really saw what was really going on, y'all would be nuckin futz 2.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wish to issue my answer to the OP's query by offering for your consideration, the lyrics from a song composed by a "Classic American Troubadour" ~ John Prine ~

Beforehand I want to issue an apology to all da folks who are offended by a in-song tip-o-the-hat to Christianity (I know it is not quite the "Avant Garde" thing to be referencing nowadays... but, oh well....)

Spanish Pipedream (AKA Blow Up Your TV) © John Prine~~~

"She was a level-headed dancer on the road to alcohol And I was just a soldier on my way to Montreal, Well she pressed her chest against me About the time the juke box broke Yeah, she gave me a peck on the back of the neck and these are the words she spoke

Chorus: Blow up your TV, throw away your paper, Go to the country, build you a home Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches, Try an find Jesus on your own

Well, I sat there at the table and I acted real naive, For I knew that topless lady had something up her sleeve, Well, she danced around the bar room and she did the hoochy-coo, Yeah she sang her song all night long, tellin' me what to do

Repeat chorus:

Well, I was young and hungry and about to leave that place When just as I was leavin', well she looked me in the face I said "You must know the answer." "She said, "No but I'll give it a try." And to this very day we've been livin' our way And here is the reason why

We blew up our TV threw away our paper Went to the country, built us a home Had a lot of children, fed 'em on peaches They all found Jesus on their own"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am so glad for ATS...I have grown so tired of trying to pass info along to friends/ family who are all nonchalant on this subject...as I stated on another thread when I try to provide my resources to my family/ friends and say " google this or that" or read this book, that book, they look at me as if to say " READ? WHADYA MEAN?" or sometimes they say "I put it on CNN and they didn't mention that..." loss for words

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by defendant

Microchipping for locating children or loved ones is the guise used to infiltrate the chip into regular societal usage via replacing your atm bank-cards, credit cards, and drivers' licenses. Used properly, chipping is helpful, but that's the point, it will also be used for devious reasons by the anti-christ. Revelation chapter 13 plainly says that no one will be able to buy or sell if they don't have that "mark"! As I speak right now, the G-20, and the european nations are discussing the new "global currency" and how to get the public to accept it. Check out former tennessee congressman and state currency chairman Larry Bate's website at :www.larrybates.com and see what he is saying. Also, I know many of ya'll remember the big Y2k scare and how then it seemed like nothing happened? Well, surprise surprise, something DID happen. The NWO got every nation on this planet to get synchronized with the new global mega super computer at precisely midnight on 12/31/1999, which means by the way that 1 person can control every nations money, all the info on its' people, and every bit of info on all nation's gov't officials. No nation is safe now. Our gov't, along with the likes of russia, china, etc can hide anything anymore at all for the elite know where to get their info to induce wars and other atrocities. How is it that the likes of elite groups such as the bilderbergers, tri-lat commission, and cfr seem to always be 1 step ahead of all global govt's? Think about it now folks.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
-Manufactured world bankruptcy
-Banker / Fed hijacking / lies
-Destruction of the dollar
[-False flag
-Assasination
-Death and Destruction / Pale Horse / US Pres
-Martial Law
-FEMA / Murder
-Eugenics / implants
-Vaccinations]
-Terrorism/Revolution

-Nukes / can't hide
-Invasion
-UN / Vatican
-New Jerusalem / deception / UFO
-Global system / implants / cashless / cyborg / nonhuman
-Hell on earth / immortal slavery / torture

Checkmate

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

You forgot 1 thing to your list. Before checkmate, the return of Jesus! Then checkmate, and a new game begins and it's called the 1000 year rein.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join