It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Demand Jason Bermas - The Info Warrior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Genesis Communication Network

Jason Bermas brought us Fabled Enemies, Loose Change and now his own radio broadcast.

On a 1 year contract in association with Alex Jones - using the same producer in fact - Jason brings to the mic his own unique style and insight.
Though his point of view often (if not always) coincides with AJ, thankfully he excludes the red faced screaming and wigging out on air - a trademark of Alex Jones.

Jason's a enjoyable informative listen and sparks controversy as well as gives me a kick to check out the *truths* he brings to the table.

My point to this thread is not only to let those of you that don’t already know, about Jason’s new radio show, but also post up the link to the On Demand shows from Genesis Communication Network - A must for those who are sick to death of MSM.

As I can’t tune in to *live* radio, Genesis Communication Network lets me listen, on demand, to a whole list of shows!
Shows like Alex Jones, Jason Bermas, Sheri Frey and The Easy Organic Gardener, Herb Talk with Wendy Wilson, etc.

No matter what your opinion is of Jason Bermas (controversial at best) at least he's doing something to fight the NWO so give him a listen and see what you think.

Spread the word.

peace

Edit:

[edit on 5-3-2009 by silo13]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Oohhhh Jason is NOT going to be happy with ATS, nope!

In fact he's gonna be some pissed!

lol

new topics

join