It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is no Gaza , Isreal will lose

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

As an Israeli, I laugh at your very ill-informed OP.

Isreal is a Imperilist country seeking only to obtain Gaza as its own.

Israel did control and own Gaza... and they gave it back... for peace... obviously that didn't work.

Oh, and Hamas is a terrorist organization with suicide bombers blowing up coffee shops, shopping malls, busses, movie theaters all over Israel, so if you think Iran is smart for cooperating with them... well, that says a lot of your character and I'll leave it at that.

Don't take too much credit from this OP. I don't know where he's getting his facts from.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFanThere is nothing wrong with exposing a liar.

I don't know how you came this far in the thread.

Any mods on notice this guy? blatently dis-info :|.

ps: I took this from another posters forum

If you wish debate with us here or learn more about this subject. You present yourself as if you've read a few news articals from MSM and then spat it back to us as if it were the truth, not as someone who truly understands the material. Your previous posts are not doing a service to this forum an you aren't gaining respect for it amongst us if you refuse to seriously address the arguments/helpfull information that previous posters have made i'd ask of you to stop spamming these forums..

Best advice i could give you

Back on topic.....

Personally, ISRAEL or some other party will be involved in starting a war..

Ok lets take this scenario, look at israel on a map, what surrrounds israel? There you go, you have your answer....

Muslim states, head muslim state = IRAN, If israel does attempt to attack iran i'm sure they'd defend them selfs by doing some offense
an tbh, the west gives to much information to the brothers of the east :\ too bad for them!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am sorry but a country that still rides donkey's to work has a long way to go before they wage war on anyone. They could never compete in a full blown war. I have a feeling every new age weapon would be used on iran except nuclear. But I can tell you right now a lot of people will be fried through lasers. More lasers please.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

It's called history, Israel has a habit of pre emptive strikes on nuclear facilities

OK Let HAMAS keep poking a hornets nest.
That's smart.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

That is called propaganda... [snip] Why don't you look up and listen to amidinijad's speeches before you make some stupid ass comment like that.

removed personal insult

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

[edit on 8/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by allsop

Flyer's fan is one of the few people posing on the board speaking about the realities of the situation. Notice all the stars on his posts. Your post, however, adds nothing to the conversation, but a personal attack.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

And the Israelis' pursuit and now possession of wmd armaments and nuclear weapons was a move toward peace? Your blatant hypocrisy is showing.

The arrogant Israelis' who believe they have right to murder innocent men, women, children and babies at their pleasure deserve a thrashing, though I hope they learn their lesson through peaceful means.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

So, What percentage of Israelis do you believe are "The arrogant Israelis' who believe they have right to murder innocent men, women, children and babies at their pleasure deserve a thrashing"?

Considering that Israel is just one tiny area where people are having to deal with Islamic terrorists who murder innocent men, women, Children, and babies, I would say the number of Islamic murderers is far higher.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
OK ! You got the Jews and the Iranians who do the Arabs side with they hate Sunnis and Jews.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Majorwood]

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Majorwood]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Iran is #e not Sunni my bad.........

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sorry its Shiite SUCH A DIRTY WORD

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Does anyone serious believe that Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons already? Why make them when the Soviet Union can sell them to you. The Russians and the Iranians are already sweethearts on the Caspian Sea Gas Fields.

The Iranians already have such weapons. Do you think Russian criminal bodies will NOT sell to them, and haven't already done so?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

...and your's isn't? My "hypocrisy" is believing that Israel has a right to defend themselves against attack by whatever means they, not you, not I, deem suitable. You don't have to like it, nor do I. A lot of the time I don't like it, but I understand it.

WMD's? They've got 'em. So? They've not used them, and maybe, just maybe, it's kept their multitudinous enemies from attacking them. No real proof of that, but it seems a reasonable expectation. I'm a gov't. that hates Israel, and I want to attack them, but I "know" they have that ability to turn my country, or a good chunk of it, into a radioactive wasteland, I might, just might, rethink that wanting to attack Israel thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The way I look at it is this:

First off there needs to be "PROPER" 3rd party investigation on the following:

1)The Holocaust

2)9/11

3)Mumbai

And the list goes on.

Second, Israel's government and the Iranian government are both psychotic. They both have their own political agendas.

Both those countries as well as many others (UK, USA, etc) need to have a change in their political figures. As far as I can see corruption runs throughout the WHOLE government.

Yes, sure there's a few good guys, but tons of bad guys.

Remember this:

"The hand that strikes first will be the first hand to be cut off."

So if Israel does attack Iran, they'll lose, and vice versa. NO ONE likes the aggressor. Period.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricgypsy
Keep dreaming if Iran is hit by Israel they have U.S. backup Iran will be crushed just like Iraq and IMHO its way overdue we should have destroyed Iran when Reagan was elected!!!!

Iraq=No nukes
Iran=NUKES!!!

If this this happens then there will be nothing but losers all around. Once on country uses nukes then everyone that has one will. In that case we all lose. And do we know for sure who is backing Iran? They may have friends we do not know about.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Iran could launch nukes at US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq if provoked and destroy the main US fighting forces before they face their demise, it wont happen til our troops are out of there...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
So if Israel does attack Iran, they'll lose, and vice versa. NO ONE likes the aggressor. Period.

you're ruling out the very strong possibility that Israel will attack itself, blame Iran and THEN attack. Or the other way around, although i think Israel is the more aggressive country.

It's worked for countries in the past.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by allsop
I don't know how you came this far in the thread.

I am posting FACTS as opposed to posting emotional drivel.

Any mods on notice this guy? blatently dis-info :|.

1 - I'm a girl.
2 - I've been around ATS for 5 years. The mods know exactly who I am.
3 - FACTS are not 'blatent disinfo'. Get a grip.

ps: I took this from another posters forum

ps: That's against the rules.

Originally posted by Odessy
Israel did control and own Gaza... and they gave it back... for peace... obviously that didn't work.

Thank you for your post and reminder

Israel consistantly bends and gives. And they always get slapped for it.
It's just a tiny spit of land for them to call 'homeland'.
Muslims have dozens of countries to call 'homelands'.
Leave the Jews their one tiny Israel.
The so called 'palestinians' can all go back to Egypt
(where Arafat was from) and Jordan and Syria.
They can go back and behave themselves so they will be accepted.

Everywhere the so called 'palestinians' go, they cause trouble and
are kicked out. No Muslim country wants them due to their behavior.

Egypt. Syria. Jordan. They all tell 'palestinians' to go to Israel
because those countries don't want them in their own country.

Black September

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Does anyone on this thread remember the Savak? They were Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi’s secret police. They were infamous for their abuse of human rights.

Prior to the Iranian revolution there were two classes of people in Iran. Very wealth elite who were international, that you would have a better chance of meeting shopping in Paris, London, or Beverly Hills or hobnobbing it up with politicians in Washington D.C.

Then there were the dirt poor. As in dirt poor, and when the dirt poor complained about how they were disenfranchised from the nation’s oil wealth it meant one thing and one thing only to the Savak. Communists!

Dissidents were dealt with brutally and thoroughly. The Savak was backed up by the CIA. The CIA was instrumental in bringing the Shah’s father to power a couple decades before.

As the power of Israel grew, and the power of the Israeli political lobby within the United States grew, Iran was considered our ace in the hole to defeat any oil embargos brought levied against the U.S. by any consortium of Arab nations in retaliation for our financial and military support of Israel.

Keeping the Shah in power and backing up the Savak was a priority of successive U.S. Administrations up until Jimmy Carter came to power. When Carter decided to gut the black operations department of the CIA and make many of their clandestine activities illegal under U.S. Law the Savak found itself without it’s safety net and prime source of intelligence. The dissidents fighting against them, the corruption of the Shah’s regime, the human rights violations it perpetuated and the abject poverty and squalor the vast majority of Iranian society was forced to live in quickly began gaining the upper hand.

Most of the Savak fled along with the Shah, and most of them are quietly growing old in the Washington D.C. suburbs and Los Angeles today.

Americans might have been ignorant about what was going on in Iran, but Iranians weren’t ignorant of it. They understood implicitly that the real power behind the Savak and the Shah was the United States. It’s why they chose the U.S. Embassy as their statement. It also had key intelligence as to whom within the Shah’s regime was responsible for the lion’s share of atrocities against the people.

One could argue we held their country hostage for decades. One could even argue we held their country hostage for decades in order to compensate for a flawed foreign policy that turned a blind eye to Israel’s human right’s violations.

There is a lot of bad blood between the three nations as a result of all this.

A lot of nations have suffered a plague of indignities to insert a Jewish nation back into the volatile Middle East and for it’s survival to be ensured. Political correctness dictates that it is acceptable in this case for the many to suffer for the good of the few.
Good leadership dictates the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.

A tremendous amount of suffering is ignored and swept under the carpet, while still to this day a disparate number of people are persecuted because the horrors visited upon them are made to seem insubstantial and inconsequential compared to the few that a might makes right scenario are deemed far more worthy of consideration and political correctness.

In my humble opinion the usurped word anti-Semitism which is a misnomer since almost all Arabic peoples are Semites should be instead anti-Revisionism, for it is often evoked when someone has a problem with the revising of history.

That anyone people should be elevated above any form of criticism is ludicrous. That any one group of people who have nuclear weapons appoint themselves as to who else should and shouldn’t is simply hypocritical. Give your nuclear weapons up first before you bemoan the other nation’s arsenal or attempt to achieve one. If no one had them, no one would need them.

That the United States is bankrupting itself and crumbling from within enflaming and perpetuating these age old differences in religion is a pretty horrific thing unto itself for a nation before it was usurped was founded on separation of church and state.

That the old are so anxious to commit the young to wars is nothing new. One can only hope that one generation of youth will not be so dependent upon the older generation’s approval to keep falling into this trap.

I am pretty sure Iran does not want war. I am fairly certain Israel does. If it happens I would like to see both sides fight it without American weapons or money. Talk about dreaming.

After all my time on here finally some sanity - well done - someone who actually KNOWS what they are talking about and has thought it through.

I would add that after losing control of Iran after the revolution the US embarked upon a campaign of revenge via their proxy stooge in Iraq, a CIA trained operative names Saddam Hussien. This maniac was supplied weapons including chemical weapons to wage one of the most brutal wars ever seen. Despite vast amounts of evidence and repeated pleas to the UN and the world a blind eye was turned as America continued to deploy horrific chemical and biological weapons against the Iranians. The UN specifically acknowledged that their use contravened the Geneva convention and that their use was war crime and crime against humanity however turned a blind eye as Saddam continued its assault on Iran and the request of the US in return for assured power and on going support.

It turned out to be one of the most horrific spectacles witnessed on this planet - again at the hand of the US and yet once again the US were forced to back down in yet another humiilating capitulation in a long string of failures in almost every military venture the US has ever entered into.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join