It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is no Gaza , Isreal will lose

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What do you guys mean "Iran doesnt want war with Israel?"

Iran is already in war with Israel through the Hamas.

And back home every little piece of nonsense is used to stir up sentiments:

Harry Potter = Zionist Conspiracy

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Lots has been said about that already, Hamas-Iran, We can dance around whos behind who for days, Dont you think someone SHOULD have helped in Gaza, Historians will look back one day and say WTF were the Americans doing
Edit by doin nothing to help

[edit on 6-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Picking my way through this - it is difficult to really cast any politican anywhere in the world in a good light when you hear what they say on the world stage which is really aimed at their audience at home.

Sabre rattling and jingoistic talk is a great way of being popular at home (and every politican has done it in their time).

Valid point about what the little man in the streets (of Tehran) thinks. I was affected strongly by the balkan war - seeing the people drinking coffee outside a cafe before the bombs reigned down hitting the bridges and power lines. I remember thinking -they just like us!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty

Lots has been said about that already, Hamas-Iran, We can dance around whos behind who for days, Dont you think someone SHOULD have helped in Gaza, Historians will look back one day and say WTF were the Americans doing

I wont pass judgement on what someone should or should not do. The point is that war is already in full swing.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

I like to keep an open mind on subjects and I try to see both sides of an argument even if it goes against my opinion you know sometimes I can actually learn something that way LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by branty

I like to keep an open mind on subjects and I try to see both sides of an argument even if it goes against my opinion you know sometimes I can actually learn something that way LOL
i quoted your entire post because i feel the same, i have no alligence to any one in the middle east , im neither muslim or jewish, in a perfect world there would be no war , no need for ATS type sites, till that day, we talk ,we learn, we inform, we enlighten

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

OK So which is it?

America the worlds police or America the evil empire?

What about all the other countries in the world besides the US that did nothing why is it "Our" fault and who is footing the bill to the tune of 900 million towards Palestine?

Some of us who support Israels right to exist are getting pretty tired of cleaning up their messes, At least I am.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

ok, but im not sure the relavance of the video, are you trying to show the resistance ?

LOL yeah the resistance.......sure

Sorry buddy id like to explain but im to scared ill be warned for speaking.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Cmon, I know you are intelligent, no one in the world would touch that slaughter (war), the entire planet knows Israel has the US in their pocket,helping Gaza is (china,russia,other major countries)would be a declaration of war against the US
it had be the US to help or stop

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

The fact of the matter is that neither side is right.
Both sides act like children in the back seat of a car on a long road trip and all the driver hears from them is

WILL YOU STOP TOUCHING ME?

Meanwhile when nobody is looking they poke each other and the other reacts then they scream SEE?

Only in this case people die.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So we're still talking about Iran? Let's see. The US propaganda machine has been in full swing for a year or so now, Iran Iran Iran, Nuke Nuke Nuke.

That same rhythm of war drums that was heard before Iraq. And the same idiots are falling for it. They have WMDs! No, wait, they don't but they are trying to get them! Oh we invaded and they had none, nevermind.

I still find it ironic that America, the only country in history to use a nuclear weapon in an act of war, tries to dictate which countries in the world can and cant have nuclear weapons.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Make no mistake, if called upon Iran will defend itself and this offensive by Isreal will not be a slaughtering of undefended this time, Iran will crush Isreal and I hope they do.

Much hatred in your message. Nothing interesting, no facts to back up your claims.

Questions :

-Have you ever been to Iran or Israel ?
-If not, do you know any Iranians who left their country ?
-Have you heard what they say about the Iranian government ?

Facts :

-Hizbollah in particular is in possession of Iran-supplied medium-range missiles capable of hitting Tel Aviv. In the last conflict, it pointedly did not deploy these.
-In addition, Iran and Syria have signed a mutual defense pact that may mean Syria could open a new front from northern Israel if the conflict
turned in Iran's favor.
-Hamas, also allied to Iran, has gained in strength. In the event of war with Iran, both these forces would open new fronts against Israel.
-Four years ago (2005), when both the US and the world economy were in better shape than they are today, a war game simulation undertaken by former top US officials, including former CIA director James Woolsey concluded that a recession would be the likely outcome of a similar confrontation.

Link : www.isn.ethz.ch...

Nobody's gonna move a finger, there's too much to loose for everyone. If Iran started a war with it's allies against Israel, not only Israel has the capacity of wiping out of the map the biggest cities in Iran & military complex but most of all, they would sure have a good reason to do it :

en.wikipedia.org...

My advice, next time you open a thread, don't spread hatred because you do not know who is reading you. In other words, that's not a healthy thing to do when you know that there probably are Israelis reading us (I salute them by the way)

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
Europa

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Being that Iran supports terrorists who want to wipe Israel off the map, Amajidad is one of the bullies. Iran is an imperialistic, aggressive nation. I highly doubt that what JC wants is what Muhammad wants.

While I have serious doubts about why the GW admin invaded Iraq, U.S. soldiers have done a great job of building a democracy in Iraq, that may evolve into a shining beacon for the Middle East. Hussain was a brutal thug, and the world is better off without him.

The Taliban are ruthless in their pursuit of a radical version of Islam. They are killing girls for daring to go to school, and blowing up schools that dare to educate girls. Does anyone really think Jesus Christ would support this type of activity? The Taliban are the bullies, Hamas, bullies, and all the rest of the terrorist organization. When I see videos of Ahmajidad recognizing this, then I will start to believe that he cares about peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Being that Iran supports terrorists who want to wipe Israel off the map, Amajidad is one of the bullies. Iran is an imperialistic, aggressive nation. I highly doubt that what JC wants is what Muhammad wants.

Imperialistic means to take over land for your own expansion.

Iran has taken over..........

Israel has taken over about 85% of palistine.

good day

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

And the desire of terrorists and their sponsors to spread Muslim control and Sharia law all over the world are all Imperialists. That is exactly what Islam is all about. They want the world to be controlled by their ideology. That is imperialism at its most complete. Islam is attempting to take over and control not only Israel, but the entire world.

Oh yea, and by sponsoring terrorist, Iran is waging war against Israel. Just because they don't send their own soldiers into the country, they are still responsible for keeping this war of terrorism going. Just because they are not trying to send armies to invade, which they won't because they know they would get their behinds kicked, doesn't mean they aren't trying to invade and take over territory. Even though they fail at taking over Israel, their efforts still make them imperialists.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

you must have forgotten to mention the other part about Israel taking over aprox 85% of Palistine already, guessed it sliped your mind

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Iran does not want war with Isreal ,or any country for that matter, but they see what has occured in Iraq and now Afgan.

Ah yes, Ahmadinejad is the first person who comes to my mind when I pause to reflect on examples in humanity who represent the personification of rational, peace loving, individuals. Surely there is no evidence to suggest that he is ANYTHING but a gentle, cooing, dove RIGHT?????

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday that the state of Israel is a "stinking corpse" that is destined to disappear,

www.jpost.com...

The countdown to Israel's destruction has begun, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in a speech

www.ynet.co.il...

"Nations of the region hate this criminal fabricated regime (Israel) and will uproot this fabricated regime if the smallest and shortest opportunity is given to them," Ahmadinejad said Wednesday in an address broadcast live on state television.

www.usatoday.com...

The Iranian news agency reported that, during his speech in western Iran, the Iranian president said that the US, Britain and Israel are doomed to disappear.

www.ynet.co.il...

Truth About Ahmadinejad's Comments on Wiping Isreal Off Map

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Palestine started a war with Israel, vowing to push Israel into the sea, and lost. You start a war and lose, you lose territory. Israel was too kind when they gave some land back.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricgypsy

You best check out Iran's buddies before jumpimg to any conclusions. Russians and Indians conducting joint naval exercises?, russia gaining a foothold in Georgia?, the US treasury being bled dry by "poor mouthing" banks?. I'll tell you this much, the pot is nearing the boil!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
But let me ask you this on topic. Has Israel done any of this? If not why all the anger towards something that has not happened.

It's called history, Israel has a habit of pre emptive strikes on nuclear facilities

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join