It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Buddha Rap - What About Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I recently put a Rap video into a thread as it was needed to make a certain point about Indigos and such like Here

However due to current times and also as the content is so wonderful anyhow I thought it should be on here as well.

Enjoy and please think about your life and thoughts and what he is saying esp at the end of the Rap. So true. This guy is a Recognised as such Buddha and he is cooler than LL cool

(click to open player in new window)

His homepage

Sakyong Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche

Some free teachings and other Audio by him:

Here

His Come and Dance Mix:

Great to party to

Lots of free spiritual teaching videos can be seen Here
Great eh, Njoy

Love
Elf.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f2e24a8343ad3fcb.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
since i saw this in thread i've been considering it, the thought that is being expressed in that video, IMHO, is the distilled essence of all that is good in religious and spiritual belief without any of the clouding dogma.

it's elegant and simple and all encompassing. the more i consider it, the more profound it is.
the simplicity and truth of it are impossible to argue with, i just can't believe it was that bloody simple.

mischevious elf, i think you've just changed my life

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well my friend that's the whole point of his teaching, it is within all of us, as all the Buddhas said enlightenment, and this power is stronger than the negative emotions.

I didnt change anything my friend, just signposted someone who is able to let you see the truth within YOU, for that is ME to, and you.

Lots of love indeed, hope you like the bits ive added above since you posted and his lets dance.

It really is simple, so simple but true and profound, that is truth and enlightenment.

Love

Elf

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
His basic free and non spiriyual but for healthy minds for us of how to meditate:

Or why we should all relax our minds more like Muscles:

Very true.

I love his Music Vids though the Dance one is great and What about me soo true.

Elf.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There isnt a single rap video in this thread.

As an almost exclusive listener of rap for 30 years, yes way back to 5 minutes of funk by Whodini, I should know.

Thanks for wasting bandwidth by cross posting.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Bump

even though shouldnt do on own thread, strange times, is cool no matter what is said, persprective many wouldnt have seen,

also and excellent teaching on meditation.

This guy walks the walk :-)

Elf

new topics

top topics

join