It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Has Crystals Coming Out Of Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a strange video on youtube of a purported 12 year old who has about 7 razor sharp crystals come out of her eyes daily.

Real? or implanted...strange either way.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That's neat, I wonder what the crystals are made of? Also, think of all the wicked Eye Crystal Jewelry she could make. Or new age hippies can use is to open their "third eye". HAHA. But seriously, that is a weird abberation.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Its a fake sorry to say

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yes, this one is a hoax. This "miracle" can easily be duplicated. Joe Nickell had this to say in a 1997 Skeptical Inquirer article:

Hasnah, who claims to produce up to seven crystals a day, showed a collection of the allegedly apported rocks. From their rhomboidal shape and other properties, I recognized them as the natural quartz crystals generally known as "Herkimer diamonds." With the television crew being expected to arrive here the following day, I hastily made some phone calls and soon had acquired a handful of the gemstones.

Although such stones are indeed sharp - and I could see a dark red spot inside the girl's eyelid that probably represented a wound from one of them - I decided to duplicate the effect. All that was necessary was to pull out the lower eyelid to form a pouch and drop in a small crystal so that it rested, only a bit uncomfortably, out of sight. A tug on the lower lid causes the stone to come into view and then pop out of the eye. This I demonstrated at an appropriate time for the television camera, allowing their reporter to actually do the extraction himself. The effect was indistinguishable from the Lebanese "miracle."

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

The answer soon came: it was 'fraud', and the girl had admitted it, at least that is how the story was reported.

This story is far from being conclusive so don't be too skeptical. Visits to the doctors and hospitals where she allegedly went should be made.

Her admitting it has nothing of value to the truthfulness of this. If you read the article it says they were gettinga lot of media and public attention. Have you maybe considered she admitted it so to be left alone?

Crystal growing is ridiculously simple. The eye is warm, moist and contains SALT so it's very simple to grow a salt crystal (FOR EXAMPLE), if some part was not functioning according to the norm.

What does it even matter whether it's true or not? Do you sleep better if you think everything is normal and in control? It's people like you who'll lose control the moment something happens they can't comprehend.

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 10-3-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
What does it even matter whether it's true or not?

I don't know about anyone else, but to me it matters a great deal if things are true or not. That was one of the reasons I joined ATS in the first place.

I want to learn about things, know the truth as far as I possibly can. I don't want my brain cluttered with lies and frauds and hoaxes. Believe me, there is clutter enough as it is in there already.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli

What does it even matter whether it's true or not? Do you sleep better if you think everything is normal and in control? It's people like you who'll lose control the moment something happens they can't comprehend.

*sigh*
Of course it matters its far better than living in a fantasy world of make believe and believing everything you are shown or told, thats why ATS is here to dicover and search for the truth.
And do not assume you know what anybody would do in any situation because its quite clear that you dont.

Deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thank god the "truth" is universal right? If one million people thinks it's true and one person thinks it's not then who's right.

Joining ATS for the truth? Haha. I think you joined ATS to see everything get debunked that's not according to the norm of your comfortable little life.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by broli

Pretty bold statement there.

Are you being rude because someone doesn't believe what you believe? Or are you like this all the time?

Why don't you show us the truth of this story then?
You reckon it's not hard to turn tears to crystal, so go on, make some.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So what your saying is fact is actually not fact, up is down and black is just a bit grey?
The OP wanted any opinions on this and we actually did a little research and we gave them what we found.
Again ive already warned you about thinking/assuming its not your strong point, you know nothing of me nor the next person. I would much rather have something presented as fact then get worked up in to a paranoid schizophrenic state because the Annanuki are coming back and their pissed off, or know that some local child passing golden eggs isnt being claimed as a miracle and a sign of the second coming of Christ. Present to me something substantial, something that cant be explained and ill say wow wtf is that, like i have done many times before. But if you dont believein fact then its a bit hard to get through.
Why then did you join ATS?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Its a fake sorry to say

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by pazcat]

And I'm sorry but the writer of the article seems to not be convinced that it is.

Quote from article: "The answer soon came: it was 'fraud', and the girl had admitted it, at least that is how the story was reported. Many people were upset and disappointed, others, less inclined to believe in inexplicable 'miracles', were relieved. Lebanon and other Arab countries declared the file closed and silence descended on the story of Hasnah Mohamed Meselmani. And yet certain questions remained unanswered. For instance, questions about the nature of the so-called fraud. How did Hasnah manage to pull the whole thing off with crystals coming out of her eyes in full view of television cameras? If the television pictures were authentic and anything to go by, then fraud would seem to be out of the question: the girl's eye was filmed in close-up and showed pieces of glass slowly pushing out of her eyes as if coming from the retina. "

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yeah the plot thickens too...

"One night," she told Nabil, "I was still awake when I heard someone tapping at the window. I got up, walked to the window and there I saw a man dressed in white. He was sitting on a white horse, he smiled at me and called me by name. He asked me if I would go outside to talk to him." Hasnah went out through the front door.

There stood the "white knight", as she calls him, waiting for her. He was dressed from head to foot in a white tunic, which also covered his head and face.

"The white knight" said she needn't be afraid and he introduced himself to Hasnah as a "messenger from God". A conversation developed between them about which Hasnah revealed no further details, apart from the fact that the white knight led her to understand that it was he who had been behind the crystal tears, and that all went according to God's will. There was a witness to the conversation: Hasnah's little brother had followed her outside, heard his sister speaking, but failed to see who she was talking to. "The white knight" visited her a few times again and gave her advice and various warnings. When Hasnah asked when the tears would stop the answer was: "When God wills."

Hasnah remembered some of the words the "white knight" spoke to her in her dream. He kissed her on the forehead and said: "I will always be with you, even when you don't see me."

No recollection of this supposed conversation apart from it being gods will.

And no witness, except for her brother, who conveniently didn't see the "white knight"

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Do you see how it's all tied together yet? If you look at your link and within the whole of the page, this girl is part of the side show for the new messiah maitraya....

A discussion with Hasnah confirmed that the unseen hand behind the crystal miracle was that of Maitreya. A report about the mysterious "white knight" follows.
Source

This girl is like the lights everyone is seeing with halos and lights that have crosses etc. It's part of the new messiah show and you can all watch it and gaze in wonder at the freaks that will be paraded in front of you for the benefit of the new christ....

Hallelujah and praise the crystal, er I mean maitraya boy...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
These things can be true. I knew of a person that had small pieces of glass come out of her eyes for a long period of time.

top topics

join