It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Witch hunt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So nice to know there are more of me out there...like I said I hope you don't mind but I threw a little something for you in my own works tonight

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
They can be good and the can be bad...

regardless....I can't apologize enough for your dear mate being gone...I know how it is to lose one...but not to violence

-Kyo

I lost six cats (three of them black) and a very special German Shepherd within seven months. Buried every one of them on my land. As much as I loved my Shepherd I'm more dog person that little familiar cat hit me hard.

Merry meet to you and merry meet again.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Hey man, sorry to hear about your troubles.

Please don't roll us agnostics up in your hate though.

Blessed be!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm waaaay more vengeful than I probably should be.

If someone was killing my animals, I would lie in wait one night....

Headlines:

LOCAL CHILDREN MISSING FOR 2 WEEKS - SEARCHES CALLED OFF....

God I love forensics......

[edit on 7-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

It's good to know she's still with you.

Whenever I lost one of my little ones I used to take comfort from them being safe on the other side. Free to stay around me if they wanted to or to just go off and do something of their own choosing. (Before my dogs, I used to have gerbils and rats at various times, so with their short lifespan I've lost quite a few).

It's possible that Weecat has seen an opportunity to be more help to you from the other side than she could be while inhabiting a little cat's body.

Painful as it is now, you might just be at the next stage of a long and enduring relationship. I hope so.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Put up a signs in your yard that say no trespassing, violators will be shot. Get an alarm system and motion detectors around your property.

I personally would even go so far as to fire a shot into the air when you suspect people are on your property.

I dont know what I would do if someone were to kill my furry family members.

I am so very sorry for you loss my friend!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My friend I am sorry to hear of this loss.In your last podcast i could tell that there must have been more to the story of your familiar.

It is a troubling thing.What many over a long period of time has come to believe. In some circles many of us will appear out in the open wearing the marks and supposed dark clothing that they associate with evil and devil worship,while in retrospect we do so to show those who are these ways that we are here and we will not have it anylonger.

On the otherside my friend we must not come to be like them.Not all christians are this way. Many are blinded by the words of their group following cult even.Most of which pertain only to their supposed brotherhood. But some perhaps even many embody the supposed truth of jesus's teachings. Open arms and open doors.In dire times I have been accepted and welcomed into some of these peoples houses within my travels.

But in ways I have come to expect this type of horrible behavior from this kind of person.From the get go their religion has been unforgiving and relentless in anything that opposes their doctrine and supposed law.

Many of our ancestors died in the wake of their supposed faith and beliefs.

So know my friend.You are for the better,it can be hard but in your supposed devil worship you may know more about life and reality then any of them perhaps ever will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join