It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Witch hunt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am sick of it. Two years ago my friend on a fire department I was with, a Baptist saw my pentacle ring...I had forgot to take it off. I left the fire department to move to another state with a woman I met here on ATS and when I came back that friend kept me from coming back and I had to go to a different dept. My friend of course told everyone in town my belief.

Then the little bastard Christian children started killing my barn cats and laying them behind my truck in my driveway. They poisoned my German Shepherd.

Today the only cat I ever loved and loved so deeply this wonderful black cat that one of my barn cats had given birth to I found dead in the road this morning. I just know it was some damn Christian hit it because it was a black cat. My most precious cat, my familiar laying dead in the road. I wouldn't even let her outside because I knew some Christian was going to kill her. She got out late last night. I cried so much over her it made me vomit. WTF is wrong with you Christians? Didnt you get enough of burning us in what we call The Burning Times sometimes you would burn an entire town if you couldn't pinpoint who the witch was. It is where the term "kill them all and let God sort them out" came from. The crusades were not enough? the inquisition? Your OWN savior was killed on a cross NOT for your stupid sins, but because the Jews claimed he was a witch.

I hope you Christian twisted evil things find the hell you love to preach about so much and all burn there for all the pain you have brought not just me but the entire world.

Your religion is vile and evil. You took something as beautiful as Christ and twisted it into this evil thing.

P.S. I am thinking of resigning from the fire service, I never want to help another Christian as long as I live. You vile hypocritical things.

P.S.S. Dont in anyway claim you try and do good in the world through ministry either. You only do that to convert others to your cancerous religion.

Why my familiar? Why her...I loved her with all my heart.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Screwed up people are screwed up no matter what their beliefs are. When you generalize things as being "Christians", rather than those specific people, then you by default set yourself up for being proven wrong. You by default give the screwed up people something to hide behind. Because when you group things up in such a way, then they will just parade an exception in your face. And by grouping it all up, you allow that to happen.

So keep your complaints generated at the people. From the actions of a few people, you have generated hate towards many innocent people. This is the same kind of ignorance we see in wars and such. Someone see's "that muslim" do something bad, and then proceed to equate that action to all of them. Which again leads to wrong doings towards innocent people.

This is the same kind of low level thinking behind racism. Racism is just a symptom of a larger problem and way of thinking. It puts people as being in terms of a group rather than as individuals. And that is what you also do when you just blame Christians rather than the individuals responsible.

Sorry, but using the actions of a few to blame the many is just wrong. Sucks what happened, sounds like some pretty ignorant people. But no need to let them drag you down to their level.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss. It can be a difficult thing to lose such a close friend. But even in your grief you would be better helped by being reasonable. Since she was not an outside cat, her being hit by a car may well have been an accident. And without some sort of proof you can't know it was even a Christian driving the car. Your vitriolic tirade isn't just damaging to those you curse.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

It simply was not just a cat, it was a familiar. BIG difference.

What a horrible horrible thing to happen. I feel so badly.

What is going on with LoneGunMan is nothing short of a hate crime. I think those christian children should be brought to the police. It's terrible to let such prejudices rule your lives. And to teach children these same prejudices is in my opinion child abuse.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

It simply was not just a cat, it was a familiar. BIG difference.

What a horrible horrible thing to happen. I feel so badly.

Thank you, I dont think some understand what a familiar means. Its not a pet. She was part of me I communed with her and she was my connection to the earth and spirit.

Someone said she was an outside cat...she wasn't she was an inside cat I did everything I could to keep her inside..I live in the middle of farm fields my neighbors live a 1/4 mile away on each side of me and those kids killed one barn cat after another and through them behind my truck and poisoned my dog. This was not my barn cat she spent all her time in my lap. She was born from a barn cat but she was my house cat.

More than a house cat. She was my familiar she chose to be my familiar. She was dead in a spot that someone had to swerve on this country road. I know when something is killed where it lays. I am Fire/EMT. No details but it was obvious.

Some creep swerved and killed her because she was a black cat.

My wonderful little familiar.

To anyone that is going to try and beat me up because YOU know what is in the Christian soul stop and think and dont post. I am do not prejudge ANYONE except the empty headed people that do things like this.

My Baptist friend was my PARTNER we spent many many times backing each other in facing death of not just ourselves but so many that died in our care. He saw mt eyes afterwords...he witnessed the pain this job gives me. Yet when he saw my ring he turned on me. He turned on the ONE man he knew he could trust. The one that would have burned to death for him without question ot hesitation and he turned on me because of a ring.

I used to be a church consultant before being a Firefighter and visited well over a thousand churches and I know the lack of true spirit in them.

Granted there are a lot of good Christians but most are Chistians not for good but to just save their butts from hell.

So dont you tell me. I never met a metaphysical person in my life that would do harm to anyone or an animal.

That holy roller spark in your eyes is not of God. It is of selfish gratification.

Go ahead and flame me...I just lost a big part of myself today. I have lived this modern witch hunt for two years now. They finally got my familiar.

Thank you for your understanding whatukno.

Originally posted by badmedia
Sorry, but using the actions of a few to blame the many is just wrong. Sucks what happened, sounds like some pretty ignorant people. But no need to let them drag you down to their level.

I have never blamed the many for the few. Doministic evangelical Christians have been under the spell of something that stinks for too long now.

I needed that vitriolic tirade today of all days. I was quiet when they I made me find another fire department to work at then killed FIVE barn cats and my beloved German shepherd...today was too much. Anything but my familiar...I waited years for her to come to me.

She was not my familiar because she was black either...I have had five black barn cats...black cats come to me all the time. I have never looked for one or any cat, they just come wondering up to my house in the middle of nowhere.

A familiar though...they are part of you. They give you serenity and help make the world a more magickal place because you can see through there eyes at times and be with them when you dream. Some claim to have familiars but until you have a true familiar you cant imagine what its like.

Her name was Weecat not only because she was small but mainly because she was us...her and I...we.

They finally got to me. I am going to give myself until this next full moon before I make a final decision to quit being a Firefighter.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
LoneGunMan...

Big hug for you from a sister witch...and I'm just about in tears reading what happened to your cat. How wicked can humans be. Sadly, witch hunts and their influence do still go on. I've been a victim of a couple of them myself, although thankfully not to this level. It's all ignorance and propaganda that people have swallowed willingly. Pentagrams to the ordinary guy in the street mean something satanic...what a joke!...and they never bother to get past the lies they have been fed, sadly.

I know you're in the worst place just now, and there is nothing any of us can do to help you heal apart from send our love and prayers. Try not to vent your anger towards those who have hurt you if you can...it's so tempting and I'm guilty of that too, but it will just bite you on the backside, no matter how much you enjoy it.

Weecat will still be with you and work with you, I'm certain of it, and your relationship with her will be as strong as ever. Be kind to yourself and allow healing to take place, and try not to do too much damage with all that rage you're feeling. It really isn't worth it. Don't let them get to you and by the next full moon, you will know where to go with this. I hope this doesn't sound patronising...I'm just talking like you're in the room with me, so forgive me if it's not quite right. I'm tired and blethering and angry....

**more cuddles...as many as you need..**

Blessed be

Caitlin

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They are not Christians. They are evil radicals.

plain and simple.

so I can sum everything up by what badmedia said.

Christ never taught such hatred and evil. So they are like you said, probably going to hell for acting like a christian and doing the exact opposite.

peace.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sorry to hear what the so called christians are doing with your animals. I wouldn't stay around someplace that was so warped in their misguided believes.

I'm not much of a practicing witch these days but I would try some sort of protection spell to help the critters a bit,.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Far be it from me to "beat someone up" by offering a note of sensibility and condolences. Simply suggesting you concentrate on your grief rather than blame. I'm not sure how I'm beating you up. But you see it that way.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Your post has touched me deeply. I have reached that point and I am past the anger. I have kept myself from judging those that have repeatedly done these things to my critters. After finding so many cats with there heads bashed in behind my truck...and the worse thing is that they would come up missing for a number of days, God only knows what they were doing to them then I would talk myeslf into believing they ran away. Then find it freshly killed behind my truck, so I knew they kept them alive all those days then killed them and placed them behind my truck down a 200 foot driveway. I know fresh wounds I deal them in car accidents all the time. One of them they popped its eye out. My dog was fed rat poison.

My familiar did not move from the point of impact I wont go into detail about her injury but they had to swerve to hit her where she had lain. So today with all the restraint of going from the public in my town periodically thanking me when they saw me at the store and stuff to turning on me and making my life miserable for two years today I blew up.

If a certain person with the title of goddess luver wants to keep beating me up after this so be it.

caitlinfae you are a gem. Thank you for helping me find center.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Christ never taught such hatred and evil. So they are like you said, probably going to hell for acting like a christian and doing the exact opposite.

Thank you, I know Jesus in my heart.

I get dishearten by what some of the radicals have done and did what I myself preach against and grouped them all in one place. I apologize for that but after dealing with this certain Baptist church so long left be bereft of my tolerance for a brief time.

Everyone has weak moments. I can barely think about my familiar all day without having to cry until I dry heave. Its so awful. I am going to bury her in my yard where I meditate during the warmer months. I feel her with me. What an amazing cat she was. She made me feel so serene and I felt so much love from her and could not hold her enough.

Thank you for being a voice of reason. God bless.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd edit out the first post as well, but I can't. Apparently it's been up too long. Though maybe at some point when you wish to stop kicking people for your misfortune you'll see I offered nothing but sympathy and attempt at sensibility.

BTW, I once had a stray I cared for hit by a car and land on my front porch. I too know something about point of impact and injuries sustained. Just in case you think I was being careless in my observation.

I'd also appreciate to know where I said it was "just a cat". Please, quote me.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Thank you. I am thinking of moving. I will place protection on the full moon.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hey friend I am sorry for the beating up statement. I am a cancer also July 16th in fact the day before yours, and we either crawl into our shells or come out with the claws.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yes, peace. Never one to hold a grudge. And normally I would have let all that go. But I lost a lot tonight myself, so I'm a little on edge myself.

Best of to you.
Traveler.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That really stinks!!! Please don't lower yourself to their level. they will eventually get theirs!

It is sad you would loose a friend this way too. Intolerant people need a dose of their own medicine. And I have been guilty of this myself, guilty of intolerance. For me Loosing faith (no Christianity) has helped immensely in becoming more tolerant.

I have wanted to get a pentacle ring myself, not because it is my belief, far from it actually. I think it is a cool shape. And the best part is that it offends people! I don't want to offend however. I want narrow minded people to be shocked into thinking. I speak to a lot of people every year. I think I appear more Christian than anything, but if people knew what I believed religiously and politically they probably would kick me out of their house!

Hang in there. there are a lot of stupid narrow minded people out there.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well your gal above beat me to this...so from a fellow Pagan, a man of Isis let me say I know all about familiars and the incredible connection. I can't begin to ever console one for such a loss so I won't try...I hope you don't continue to judge all Christians the same way...I know alot of great ones even beyond the evil some have done

They can be good and the can be bad...

regardless....I can't apologize enough for your dear mate being gone...I know how it is to lose one...but not to violence

I can at least tell you I will be throwing you some energy during the next ritual I work

merry meet my friend

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of what has been happening to you and your pets. And sorry, too, that I can't do anything to help you.

I'm sure Caitlinfae is right that Weecat will still be with you and working with you.

Nearly three years ago my old dog died and I wasn't planning to get another one in a hurry, but 'something' kept urging me to look. I ended up finding the dog in my avatar, and I feel so sure that it was my old dog who 'prompted' me to look for him.

I hope that you cat/familiar can do the same thing for you or even find her way back to you in the physical world.

Really, my heart goes out to you, but I don't have the words.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thank you everyone and I do not hold a grudge against the Christians even the ones that have done it (weecat may have been an accident I cant say for sure) but the others weren't and I have to forgive even that.

I did a very special Pagan service for her today and she is defiantly still with me. It seems like the calm energy I felt from her when she was in my lap, snuggling or in the room I have been able to tap into anywhere it seems...at least so far today. I felt after driving 100 miles away this afternoon so I feel her.

I know most Christians aren't like that...although a few I wouldn't mind feeding to a lion in the Roman coliseum.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
She lives in your heart now as she always has. I'm glad you're finding some peace with this since I know how difficult it can be. My best to you that the rest of your journey through this grief is as easy as possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join