It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO video sightings! Lets make it happen!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why are we not seeing fleets of U.F.O.'s here in the USA? The answer is simple, we will shoot them down before accepting them, dissect them, study them, etc. Below is a decent sized video showing fleets of UFO's, i mean hundreds, over Mexico City. What do you think they are trying to tell us? Or in this case, the people of Mexico. My guess as to why they are coming to Mexico and really showing themselves is to prepare us for what is to come. watch the video below for some great explanations and awesome videos.

Its time we wake up, and gather with others and use your consciousness to try to pull them in. A large group of people together CAN get UFO's to come close...bring your cameras!!! Im certain UFO's are still flying around the US, and i dont mean back-engineered UFO's, im talking ET's. Lets try to figure out whats going on!?! If you are all interested in gathering soon (obviously we all cant be in close proximity), or going and skywatching at the same time with the same thought of witnessing a UFO, it will happen. Bring your cameras, AND tripods. Lets make a change and figure out why they are coming. Please watch the video below to understand where im coming from. Thanks ATS'ers!!

Fleets of UFO's in Mexico City
video.google.com...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm in!!! I'm sick of this cover up crap!!! Let's take control and force disclosure. Just let me know when.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
hey my friend. im just trying to get as many people as possible. mass consciousness can make it happen. If we make this happen, have many different videos, send them to news stations, to newspapers, any outlet....this will start to unravel the cover-up. We can do it, im just waiting on a more people to be in, and we will try to do it around 10 at night, just need to figure out the best availability for everyone. keep watching this thread sickofitall2012!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
MODS! how do i move this to the UFO and Alien section? or can you move it there? didnt mean to post it in paranormal

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
double post! sorry

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I going to suggest a weekend night between the hours of 8 to 10pm. I suggest those hours due to fact that the majority of sightings are within these times. I realize not everyone is off on the weekend so whatever the majority chooses is fine with me.
Can't wait!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Here's another intresting one -

Officially ice crystals but do small ice crystals shine that far away?

Also some pulse & move away in the other direction.

[edit on 5/3/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

wow! at 3:40 in the video, on the bottom right, that pulsating "ice crystal" as they say, is very interesting. i dont believe it to be that. I've never seen this video before. and lets not start a debate over this people! lets stay on topic and figure out when to do the skywatching. great post cropmuncher, nice name!!!! are you ready for the skywatch?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

i was thinking that as well. 8-10, maybe this upcoming sunday night? Any video or pictures captured that night lets post on this thread and see the results. we have 3 days to get as many people as possible to do this. lets make it happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yeah sorry bout topic drift -

Count me in
In the uk and i know a few others that will be up for it.

Must get a tripod, then sandwiches packed, pack cameras, flask of tea, few beers and were away.

Just hope for a clear night eh!

[edit on 5/3/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

haha exactly, its going to be warm here as well, i have about 10 people i know joining in as well! whats the time diff there and here in the states? im in Indiana. central time. we need to get this post moved to UFO section so we get more people! MODS please help!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok thanks for the move Gemwolf. I wanted to add some information, I would like to do this event sunday night between 8-10 PM. Wherever you are. No matter the time zones. Think of the intent all weekend long. Please pass the word to your friends, family, co workers, etc....thannks again everyone!!!

[edit on 6-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
anyone out there?!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Simply grab you a video camera, equip it with NV filters and then you will see all the fleets of UFO's you could ever want to see.

Tho most of them will not be ET UFO's, but space planes that we apparently do not have.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I would add some suggestions to this. The time for my location seemed to be 9-11 pm, spring to fall. Most people probably won't have the kind of equipment that stands a chance of recording a decent image. In addition, that would depend on their protocol not ours. However, this kind of event should actually be part of a group that meets regularly. I don't actually believe you can force disclosure from ets. If it was time to do this, we'd all know equally, rather than just a few.

If groups were to meet with the right intent, some with, some without equipment, perhaps with some meditation and psi exercises, perhaps with mental messages to send up regarding the state of this planet, and asking for help, which I recommend for everyone (ets live in equal moneyless resource societies where no one falls through the cracks, not a single person! in balance and harmony with nature, respecting the lives of animals as well). So do ask for us along these lines, as well. This may very well bring some sightings, especially if it wasnt staged for one day only. It may also bring contact for some.

I've noticed that in the area where we've had sightings, there has been activity from small planes flying (scouting) around then turning back. I've wondered if they're monitoring this area now. You cannot guarantee an actual sighting. They may have good reasons for using stealth.

A group that does this regularly and actually sends messages outward, has a better chance than a one shot deal. Also, they map all of our thoughts and know each and everyone's heart and mind already. So, shine your lights and have the right intent.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I know everyone else is thinking this so i will go ahead and say it ...
I personally think this is some what of a fake , because no one else has ever recorded anything similar at any time , making me very suspicious of how real the footage actually is. Anyone can show a video of a couple of dots on a blue background and produce the same image and it makes you wonder why no one else has ever seen this many UFOS at one time. Some are typical UFO's and do look plausible but the mass sighting clips are very rare.

It's like this guy just had nothing else to show , and had run out of material - aka got the UFO bug - , hence making up stories and clinging to any new footage before verifying or investigating the source properly. As a Ufologist the public need constant feeding of your information otherwise the people get bored of you and move on , i get the vibe this guy is clinging on to every viewer he can. I may be wrong and he may be credible , but some of his footage that he has shown in a previous lecture has been proven to be fake at one stage.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
TO MYSTIQ

I like your suggestions, but hey, it doesnt matter what people have to record their own experience, it could be a cell phone for all i care. My point is to record the experience to help show people (non-believers, skeptics, etc..). It would be nice to say, "hey, we had a worldwide group of people with intent to see ET UFO's, and we have 20 different videos (or more) and images to back it up. MY heart is filled with good intent, not explotation, but to further the progress we should do this regularly, i agree. so 9 to 11 is a good time? well lets continue the thread, i like that time, and see what others say and feel about this. My goal is to have a sighting, and to show people this really works!!

[edit on 7-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

did you watch the whole video? there are several different pieces of footage, recorded by different people. He is just the outlet for them. But the video is to really show an expample of what I would like to see myself, thats why i want to do this group intent, and see if we can capture this stuff ourselves, rather than viewing somebody elses. evidence of our own.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Why are we not seeing fleets of U.F.O.'s here in the USA? The answer is simple, we will shoot them down before accepting them, dissect them, study them, etc. Below is a decent sized video showing fleets of UFO's, i mean hundreds, over Mexico City. What do you think they are trying to tell us? Or in this case, the people of Mexico. My guess as to why they are coming to Mexico and really showing themselves is to prepare us for what is to come. watch the video below for some great explanations and awesome videos.

Its time we wake up, and gather with others and use your consciousness to try to pull them in. A large group of people together CAN get UFO's to come close...bring your cameras!!! Im certain UFO's are still flying around the US, and i dont mean back-engineered UFO's, im talking ET's. Lets try to figure out whats going on!?! If you are all interested in gathering soon (obviously we all cant be in close proximity), or going and skywatching at the same time with the same thought of witnessing a UFO, it will happen. Bring your cameras, AND tripods. Lets make a change and figure out why they are coming. Please watch the video below to understand where im coming from. Thanks ATS'ers!!

Fleets of UFO's in Mexico City
video.google.com...

I suggest the months of May , June, July and August on the nights of the full AND new Moons, and that you take the family or friends to the suburbs , and have a picnic or snack party.
Take a camera and if we ALL go out on those nights and 'call out' then maybe we can get some more pictures or filmclips.
The more the merrier and try to avoid the local flightpaths to stop the false sightings.
Even if you don't see anything at least you can enjoy the countryside before its all gone.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I mean sure, count me in , just give me the time and ill be outside watching the skies , but there's a lot of people in different countries so it might be hard to gather all at once. If it were to happen on a big scale it would definitely take a couple of months to get organized. If you only see it as just a small project than sure we could all try it with us here on ATS

I'm just not convinced that us all gathering will cause a mass sighting and/or encounter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join