It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous People You've Met !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have met

Arnie,
Danny devito,
Justin timberlake
Skeeter rabbit(If you are a dancer you will know who he is)
noel Edmond's (uk presenter)
Neil diamond
Axel Rose
Hunter from Gladiator's and Scorpian
Lots of boy bands (wont go in to the list) lol
Neil Armstrong
Loads from Eastender (UK soap)
a Few from Harry potter

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Got backstage once with Big Audio Dynamite and got to drink a can of Red Stripe with Mick Jones,

I have met quite a few members of various punk and ska bands and enjoyed drinking, talking etc to them.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have met the british bulldogs the wrestlers.
I met the band Dr. Hook.
I met Loverboy.
I met the dude from the downchild blues band but can't really remember his name.
I met Susan Aglukark.
I met Waldo Von Erich.
The dude who does the voice for Callou...I can't spell it but its pronounce ki-you.It was the guy who does the voice of his dad.
I met Wayne Gretsky
I was invited to a party where Jan Arden was going to be there along with Marlin Cowpland.I didn't bother to entertain the option as I have a life.
Glenn Humplick I met at the corner store when he was living on my street.
I met the guitar player for Helix....he fed me beer one halloween.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, I have met George W. Bush.

I met him when he was still Governor of Texas. I was about 9 and my dad took me and my sister to our state capitol. We were eating lunch and some older guy came up and asked if he would like to meet him.

We said yes, and he walked my dad, my sister and I through all these halls through some areas that are restricted to the public and we went straight into his office.

Essentially what happened was, he was signing some education bill and there was press there and he wanted a couple of kids in the office for that reason. So he had some guy go look for some kids and we are the ones he found.

After he signed the bill and chased the press out of his office he talked to us for a bit. I was excited to hear that he had heard of my home town, (Allen Texas at the time) he explained, it was a part of his job to know all of his states cities.

he walked us out and guided us to this elevator, he got on with us and walked us to to some guard, talking and joking with us the whole way. the guard walked us back to the cafeteria where we were found orignally.

Now what I am about to say is considered blasphemy aroun here on ATS but he was actually a really nice guy! Friendly and good with kids. His politics are god awful though....

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot, I met Deion Sanders (Dallas Cowboys) at the gas station down the street from me around Christmas time. During Christmas he does a thing locally on the news called "Sanders Claus" where he helps people out who are struggling or he rewards people for their actions etc... He had just finished shooting a scene for the news and I didnt recognize him at first.

ha, he had the store clerk search the store for a Mr.Goodbar. As I watched deion and the clerk scour the store for a Mr.goodbar I guess he realized I was watching and he said, "I gotta have my mr.goodbar" trying to be funny.

He drove off in a big old black astrovan. I have driven past his house before. It is HUGE. He has a whole regulation football field in his back yard!Driving past it you can just see one of the field goal posts.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Glenn Humplick I met at the corner store when he was living on my street.

Wasnt glenn Humplick the guy from the Tom Green show on MTV?

if there was a second line it would go right here.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thats the guy yes.
I bumped into him at the corner store.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I met Hulk Hogan at the Atlanta airport lost baggage. He was in line behind me and we struck up a conversation. He looked familiar but I thought he was a guy I had previously worked with who was a body builder! Lol. My ex later told me who he was, he didn't want to intrude in the loooong conversation we had. Hahaaa..

Also, I met Arnold Palmer at Daniel Field airport in Augusta, GA at the beginning of Master's Week one year. Very nice man, we got to talking about his private jet and he asked his pilot to show it to me. Puuurdy!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I met Colin Farrell- like 5 years ago, while he was shooting for a film in my city. He is a super nice and very down to earth guy

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Way back when lol ...I met Loretta Lynn and got her autograph (still have it)at a county fair in Walla Walla Washington where I was working at the ring toss stand ....

Then at an antique bottle show in Austin where I was selling some old bottles about 15 years ago ...I met the guy who played Dr Lassiter *(was the husband of Ashley on the show)of the soap opera Young and the Restless ...(I dont watch soaps now but I used to watch that one and was so in love with this guy that I would even dream about him lol ) ............
He and his wife and daughter all came over to look at my bottles ...I was so shy (and I am never shy) I couldnt even talk ..but managed to blurt out ...YOUR SO HANDSOME can I have your autograph (I still have it)...he smiled and gave it to me ..I embaressed him too lol ..he blushed ..

Thats about it ...but then I dont get out much(I work at home) anymore so I bet those are the only ones I will ever meet ....unless they come to my house lol ...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the business I work in I have met, Kid Rock, Vin Diesel, Wesley Snipes, Xzibit, Steven Tyler and various sports players.

I am an dancer and I met all of them at work in the club. Most all of them were really cool and friendly. Vin Diesel is actually very quiet and Wesley is a bit full of himself. Of all the people I have met I would have to say the sports players are the worst!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Advisor to Chuck Baldwin pre- election, I saw him in a Gas station, with a t-shirt that had a picture of The USA and Mexico, mexico was coloured in red, and said Yours, The Usa had in bold letters Not Yours.

Got a conversation going, and found out Chuck was in Dallas, so I got a few cool things along with a card and I said I'd vote for him, I lied....

Still pretty cool who you find at a gas station.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join