It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Williams on food shortages and UPDATES - 4 mar 09 with Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Lindsay is talking about farmers in the U.S. will not be able to plant crops this year due to price cost.

These videos are 9/12, 10/12, 11/12, 12/12.

In his other videos, Alex has a Guest on, Bob Chapman. For the sake of discussion I'm adding the other videos as well and I hate breaking a set.

Youtube Video 1
Youtube Video 2
Youtube Video 3
Youtube Video 4
Youtube Video 5
Youtube Video 6
Youtube Video 7
Youtube Video 8

Alex Bombarding Glen Beck on fox with playing down Fema camps and joking about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I was wondering when someone would post this. I just got finished watching the videos. Lindsay was the only one, to my knowledge, that predicted $50 oil when it was at it's peak.

This time he talks about corn costing $5.50 to produce, but only selling for $3.00. He says wheat costs $5-6 and it's not selling nearly as high. I don't understand how the price is not higher. Is this dictated strictly by supply and demand? If so, that's insane!!!

He goes onto say that many farmers are simply not going to be planting this spring. In a nutshell, he says this is a real-world engineered pooh hitting the fan in America. I'm sure, as we supply a lot of food globally, that everyone will hurt from this as well.

I'm seriously considering selling my truck and stocking up after watching this video. Can anyone confirm Lindsay Williams credibility? If my family can make it through the winter and spring, we can probably plant crops on my uncles farm next year.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Since this was posted so late last night, I thought the need to give it a little extra attention. I'm really concerned about the information provided by Mr. Williams in this broadcast. Has Lindsay been correct about anything besides oil dropping drastically, or was this his one shot of fame?

He claims to have close connections to the elite, and said he lived with them for over 3 years. The only thing that caught my skeptical mind, was the fact that he said he was allowed to give a name and the information on the coming food shortages. Why would the elite let us know this? How does this benefit them? Fear-mongering, or just laughing in your face, what you gonna do about it?!

If this is true, people in the know need to start stocking up in the coming months. If not, this needs to be known as well. I'm sick of all the SHTF threads, but most all of us know it's an inevitability at this point. Just not sure which direction it'll come from and when.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
approximately a year ago, i started a thread titled

GM Crops and the Coming Famine

now, my question: who's banking fully on GMOs in agriculture? who won't have the cash to buy these monopolized seeds?

ONLY Genetically Modified Seeds available in the US

i told you so. if a forum rat can make accurate predictions, how come people in the trade cannot?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mr. Williams Has not been correct. Mr Williams said that oil prices would drop due to the discovery and pumping of secret oil fields. This did not happen. He never mentioned a global financial crisis. Oil has dropped due to lack of demand, the fact that oil is not lower than it actually is what with transport shutting down suggests that peak oil is here to stay. Neither Alex jones or Lindsey Williams have been proved correct about one thing so far. AJ predicted bush to call marshall law, did it happen? no. Now he is predicting global marshall law. The man is a broken record. The elite exsist, but not in the Dr Evil manner in which he presents them. The elite are just humans and they are losing control of us, which is even scarier.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by flyattic

Thanks for the reply. I stopped listening to AJ about a year ago, because it was really screwing up my mind. I became a bit psychotic after ingesting all that he had to say. The only reason that I listened last night was because I thought Lindsay Williams was genuine and wanted to hear what he had to say. Now I know that he was simply a lucky guesser, yet he didn't even have the reason correct.

Ever since I first heard of food shortages last year, it rang a bell in my mind. I don't have an exact reason for this, it's just an intuitive hunch that food shortages are going to be the real SHTF scenario, so I'm keeping an open eye out for this.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

There's no way he could have just been "lucky" with the tip about the oil price, because he's way too specific if you go back and watch the older videos.

Thanks for posting this video, OP. So, he's going to be on again this Sunday? I will have to make sure and listen to that one too. I don't suppose any of you ever get the emergency updates?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you are a farmer, and own a huge ol' farm.. how could you NOT plant things? What are you going to do then? Sell dirt clods? I don't get it. I can't see farmers not planting anything.

I could see them planting and charging higher rates, which will roll downhill, until we are paying 6 bucks for a loaf of bread.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's my understanding that farmers that don't grow crops for a particular season can take a 'business loss' on their taxes and get federal assistance.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

that's a very shortsighted view, imho.

scarcity means higher margin. why do you think ivory hunters are killing their prey? to deny the resoruce to their competitors. to maximize production, you'd have to maximize the population of elephants and rhinos, then gather the remains, tusks don't rot very quickly, you know?

same here, the market's 'laws' aren't rosy fairy tale innuendo, the stark reality is that it's war in disguise. just my opinion of course.

if the farmer is unable to obtain seeds he'll be unable to feed himself, this is already happening in India, for example

The GM genocide: Thousands of Indian farmers are committing suicide after using genetically modified crops

dead or displaced farmers mean more land for agricultural corporations. corporate control of the food supply - search this board for 'Codex Alimentarius' for a change. it's a land grab, pure and simple, we all know how these worked out in the early USSR, don't we?

Famine is a real threat and no amount of denying will fill your belly if and when it hits. GMOs have been instrumental and noone in the Media ever mentioned the desasters in Argentina, India, Mexico, the EMS scandal of 1989 and all the lobbying going on to push GM crops on us and negative test results or even yield statistics out of the public domain. they are complicit, but we already knew that, didn't we?

it's War, don't be fooled.

[edit on 2009.3.5 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Prices are not that high because they are subsidized by the Federal Government to keep international farmers from taking over our more expensive farmers.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well I not sure about the subsidized part but I do know the Gov has got a program to pay farmers for sitting on their butts and not plant any crops.

People who has an FHA loan have no word in planting crops, if they tell you to plant 15 acres of corn, you plant 15 acres of corn.

As far as the video goes, that o.k. I tend to think of Alex as a little to dramatic at times.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This i what is actually quite scary. The man predicted that the elite would flood the market with oil and send it sky rocketing down. In fact Opec and all major oil producers have been cutting supply hugely and trying to re inflate the price of oil, as at its current price the middle east is going bankrupt. What i find disturbing is his timing appears dead on. It would appear to me his contact is feeding him correct info but with a false reasoning. Everyone knows the Elite use smoke and mirrors and he may be a front to spread false information. He may also have just got very lucky. He is worth following, but with a large pinch of salt.

top topics

join