It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Mitchell blows lid on Nasa!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I Saw this Video on you tube,and thought this was a very important testimony from Edgar Mitchell. Any thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
not surprising, anyone who doesn't have their head in the sand knows that we've been being visited for a long time.

those are my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is my favorite interview of all time , but its so old everyone knows about this im sure its been posted before. Edgar is the most credible guy in my opinion being the first scientist in space he would know.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The only difference is, is that Edgar Mitchell was one of the astronauts that walked on the moon,supposedly,lol. Maybe he should know something we don't. Is he credible or senile?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't think he should be ever considered a nut or senile just because he's getting old i think maybe he wanted to leave us with something to think about before he died. It must be hard to keep all the secrets to yourself for all these years i am sure he was bursting to tell someone what was going on , and he did .. and nothing happened. Its total BS . The man is a hero and hes telling us something

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Maybe as time goes on,we will see more people coming forward with the truth. I personally feel we deserve more than we are getting. I also feel Bob Lazar is very credible and if people would compare the UFOs with what he is saying,they would understand it all makes sense. Still the biggest question is,are we about to have some kind of public contact in the near future? It does seem we are working our way towards something big.

www.boblazar.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
The only difference is, is that Edgar Mitchell was one of the astronauts that walked on the moon,supposedly,lol. Maybe he should know something we don't. Is he credible or senile?

It’s usually the younger generations that think the older ones are senile. Where as the so called senile older folk think that the younger ones have not yet seen the bigger picture. Its ridiculous to suggest Edgar Mitchell is senile he simply isn’t exposing any traits toward senility at the time of the interviews

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

CASH69....I don't know HOW you found this on YT....

Good searching, I'd say!

Regardless....Brilliant!!!!!

I just wish this cojld make it to mainstream....or what is referred to the "MSM" !!!!

Gordon Cooper is NOT a nut....he has decided to 'come out of the closet', so to speak....

I KNOW that many 'lurkers' on ATS may flock to this thread......

IF your lives are not in immediate danger, and IF you have sufficient funds, supposing your Gov't retirement plans get cut-off....Please tell your truths!

BUT!!! Don't, if you are compromised in any way.

Please do NOT expose your Family to any danger.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Old news but good to have a link the to footage.

Flagged for all the ATS Noobs to catch up a bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
I Saw this Video on you tube,and thought this was a very important testimony from Edgar Mitchell. Any thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

There are a lot of threads in this board about Edgar Mitchell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

etc...

Using ATS search engine is the best thing to do before starting a new thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

This is my favorite interview of all time , but its so old everyone knows about this im sure its been posted before. Edgar is the most credible guy in my opinion being the first scientist in space he would know.

Ditto that.

Great video - thanks for reminding me of it - I'll go watch it again.

peace

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I just wish this cojld make it to mainstream....or what is referred to the "MSM" !!!!

But it did. Dr. Edgar Mitchell appeared last year on Larry King Live, and even on Fox News(they gave him a hard time). You can find these interviews on YouTube as well.

But it all started with his classic interview on UK's Kerrang Radio.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Many here are engaging in the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority. While Edgar Mitchell is in no doubt a modern hero, his status as a hero gives him no special insight in to the UFO question. While it is often overlooked, Mitchell is careful to say this is is personal belief, not something gleened from personal experience or anything he learned while at NASA, and presents no evidence outside of third-hand ancedotes.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Theres some great astronaut /cosmonaut UFO quotes on this thread by Schrodinger's dog

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
He was recently interviewed by another show where he expanded on this. Google Edgar Mitchell Mel and you will find it. A very deep interview from his days growing up in Roswell to the present. Roswell witnesses who knew him approached him later in life (after he had returned from Apollo), as they thought he could be trusted without any fear of reprisal.

On this interview, he talks about how he was actually supposed to go on Apollo 13. But, as luck will have it, he didn't. He also mentions how they almost had another catastrophe when docking with the lunar module; which is something not many were aware of. Very enlightening indeed.

Furthermore (and this is new), he has recently been contacted by a widow of a military man who was present during the alleged Eisenhower-extraterrestrial meeting in February 1954. Dr. Mitchell knows more than it seems.

I am curious, though, how he strongly believes there is life everywhere on the universe but he is quickly to discount there was nothing to see on the Moon or he doesn't remember. Same with Buzz Aldrin and the rest.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He says they aren't hostile. I don't agree with that. They are not friendly. They steal people and do painful things to them. And I can't help but wonder if we are all being grown for some nafarious slave/food source or something. It's obvious that the nasty critters don't care about us.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He says they aren't hostile. I don't agree with that. They are not friendly. They steal people and do painful things to them. And I can't help but wonder if we are all being grown for some nafarious slave/food source or something. It's obvious that the nasty critters don't care about us.

FlyersFan,

I have to agree with you there. Do I believe they are all good? No. But I also believe they are all not good.

I also believe that in order for a civilization to evolve, they need to evolve technologically and spiritually, or they create our own demise. Our own example here on Earth rings a bell?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
A very deep interview from his days growing up in Roswell to the present. Roswell witnesses who knew him approached him...

But where does another story we cannot confirm either way get us?

...he has recently been contacted by a widow of a military man who was present during the alleged Eisenhower-extraterrestrial meeting in February 1954. Dr. Mitchell knows more than it seems.

That is quite the intuitive leap. How are the two thoughts related?

I am curious, though, how he strongly believes there is life everywhere on the universe but he is quickly to discount there was nothing to see on the Moon or he doesn't remember.

First, one does not need to have a first-hand experience to have a passionate belief about something.

Second, this is another example of confirmation bias (a lot of that going around this morning). You believe he saw something on the moon and no matter what Mitchell says, it is proof he saw something.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

He says they aren't hostile. I don't agree with that. They are not friendly. They steal people and do painful things to them.

Ah yes, you are referring to abduction cases, correct?

Now this is no doubt one of the more controversial aspects of the UFO subject, but after reading through many of these cases, the accounts just seems all too human to me.

In my own personal opinion, these could be military psychological experiments. I have no evidence of this though, just speculation

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

He says they aren't hostile. I don't agree with that...It's obvious that the nasty critters don't care about us.

Although I am a skeptic, I must interject here. When talking about extraterrestrial intelligences, human morality does not apply and we must dismiss very human notions such as good or evil.

(caveat: This is in no way to be taken as an endorsement of the extraterrestrial hypthosesis.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join