It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masses VS Us, and Reptilian/Aliens war propaganda??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'll begin by linking the definition of war propaganda www.sourcewatch.org...

Upon reading some reptilian myths, dragons, The Bible, Aztec Gods, etc. I've found out that some of them are actually benevolent, and imparted wisdom to humanity. While some are of course malevolent creatures/race at war with man.

The Masses isn't very aware of this. But we who are, have you ever thought of the possibility that some of them maybe trying to help us out and even willing to sacrifice their own lives for our sake? But due to our general conception that they are all bad, we'll just dismiss them right away.

Has anyone thought that their general negative image is due to a malevolent reptilian/alien propaganda being showered on us to keep the benevolent reptilians from contacting us?

I doubt that they will just contact anyone, it will serve them no purpose, they're rather contact folks like us, so maybe some are aware that's why they are feeding us this propaganda.

But that is just a theory. It could go the opposite direction too. I'm aware of things like 'a lie within a lie' and if factor that in, it becomes very confusing. What are your opinions on this matter?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Opinion? Well, in that case....

I would like to start this by telling a true story about me that happened a few years back.

I never walked past a Live snake.

While in Tucson I became a hunter. Mostly quail, Dove. While out hunting in the Desert I would come across snakes all the time. I was very upset that they would never "Rattle" at me upon my approach. No warning at all. Without any provocation I would relieve them of their heads. Some might think that to be extreme or uncalled for, but the decision was made without much thought. In fact, if you want to call it knee jerk, fine. But the point is, me and snakes just don't get along.

I just watched a show "Bitten" where they would show stories about bite victims and the results of it. The Diamond back ratter's venom will actually start the digestive process after the bite. The venom has an acid like reactions. They guy that was bitten barely kept the hand, but lost the use of all the fingers.

Some of us are hyper sensitive when it comes to reptiles. No matter if it crawls on its belly, or flies around in a space ship. I would treat both with the same respect, and if possible, the same end.

Now, we are suppose to trust a certain reptilian species. Sorry, I'm old school. Its not war propaganda that triggers my self defense mode, its common sense.

All of a sudden our newly made friends want to come and help us? Where have they been for the last 6000 years? Why now? What are they afraid of? Who are they helping us from? Do we really need their help? You might want to call me stubborn, thats okay. I just don't want to get bitten!

Oh, but you might say "But you don't understand". Sure I don't, I don't understand how human beings could be treasonous to their own species.

Can you say "Trojan Horse"

But then again, its all just a myth...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
All of a sudden our newly made friends want to come and help us? Where have they been for the last 6000 years? Why now? What are they afraid of? Who are they helping us from? Do we really need their help? You might want to call me stubborn, thats okay. I just don't want to get bitten!

Thanks for the rest of your opinion. About your question, I would think that the benevolent group might be much smaller than the main evil collective.

They may even be former outcasts or banished from the collective a long time ago for being free thinkers, too kind, or belonged to a different species of reptilians - herbivores??

If that's the case, it will certainly be very difficult for them to reach us out.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

You know as well as I how difficult it is to give an opinion on myths, half truths, and incomplete scenarios. When you bait a question, you only end up with a captive opinion.

Oh, but you do not have the rest of my opinion. I reserve the rest of it until I am in a position to examen all the facts, all the testimony, all the evidence.

From your brief description, you could be talking about mankind itself, seeing in basic terms we ourselves are a sub species of reptilian.

The remainder will wait until a more honest platform is established for communications. There reaching out to us may be difficult, for a reason.

new topics

top topics

join