It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube video of Triangle craft, March 04, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You can see it at 45 seconds, looks like a triangle shaped craft. Witness testimony is interesting.

March 3, 2009 - DESCRIPTION FROM WITNESS (from Mufon.com): I had stepped outside onto my patio to smoke a cigarette. I was looking up at the sky, it was a very clear night and the stars were beautiful. As I was looking off into the distance I noticed a flashing light. At first glance it kind of looked like a plane so I was too bothered about it but when it started to get closer I couldnt hear it. Now Im confused. Here is this MASSIVE airplane flying over my apartment complex and its completely quiet. At that point I had called for my fiancé to come take a look at this. As it got closer you could CLEARLY see 5 white lights and one lonesome red one. It was eerie this object with five lights just slowly moved across the sky until it eventually faded out completely. My camera didnt catch all of the detail I was hoping it might; my camera isnt the best camera. This object was huge; it was the size of the apartment building I live in (if not bigger). I am thankful that I had enough sense to grab my video camera before the craft disappeared. The duration of this event only lasted about a couple minutes; I caught the first 48 second on film.

Direct link to the YouTube video

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RING0

i still say its a plane.... Reason being that she seems to be in a fairly well populated area, so unless hundreds of others say they saw something that was not a plane, then its her mistake.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My guess is a helicopter or some sort of small aircraft. Definitely not a "UFO". You'd be surprised at how many aircraft appear to be UFO's at night.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
With respect to the OP I'm sure it appeared to be a large Delta but the video only shows lights that look exactly like aircraft lights.

I live near the second busiest airport in the Southern hemisphere and when the wind is blowing in the right direction carrying the sound of quiet small aircraft away from me I see these images all the time.

top topics

join