It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the FEMA camp believers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
3. LEA are already stretched, where would they get the manpower to guard it from?

A Christian friend of mine told me that foreign troops are stationed on our soil. I asked where? He said at these FEMA Camps.

Proof???? None that I know of.

I do know that some foreign troops do train at our facilities, but I don't think that is considered stationed.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This reply is the absolute correct answer to the OP's question. If they would have done nothing, the economy would not be as bad as it is.

The bad companies would have failed and the good companies would have absorbed the buisness from those failed companies. This would cause small companies, companies that practiced sound buisness to be rewarded and those who played dirty would fail.

This is the concept of the open market, it works. The bad is swept away the new and innovative becomes the new big companies because they are rewarded for their progress with customers from the failed institutions. This is a fact. The sad thing is only now are the mainstream starting to yell we should do nothing.

Now all that said I dont believe the FEMA camp thing. They could build those easily after they started their roundups. Hell they could use slave labor to finish em out. If they wanted to do this we wouldnt know about it. They are not stupid, they are all very smart and they know what they are doing. The problem is we have no idea what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Excellent thread!!! Starred and flagged!!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join