It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the FEMA camp believers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In the past Martial law was declared in small areas, even during WW2 only Hawaii was under martial law.

Since then, National Guard was called out in August 1965 for the L.A. Watts riots, in May 1992 L.A. Riots, and Martial law was declared in August 2005 in the New Orleans area.

2005 New Orleans Martial Law

1992 Los Angeles

1965 Los Angeles

So something that may create a use for those camps is the Mexican drug war. If the US took refugees, the camps are where to put them if the camps are anywhere near big enough. Try to put the population of L.A. in a camp...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Dbriefed]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Dbriefed]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

You raise some good points, which I appreciate.

I can actually take you seriously unlike others that decide I must be a dis-info agent because I dared appose their beliefs.

In writing this thread, the thought crossed my mind that the bailouts aren't finished yet, I guess the opportunity still exists for it to happen but I can't help being sceptical about it still, martial law has been on the cards for quite some time now and honestly, if it doesn't happen this year, it will never happen.

Thanks again for replying, there be interesting times ahead.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is why I don't believe that these people are TRYING to cause chaos. They are TRYING to implement an agenda. They don't seem to realize that their agendas are largely counter productive, and maybe that's the point, to force a change into another system. It isn't beyond reason. The problem is this, the market is not at their control and they rely on it to make their money....How long will they be able to pay troops before they defect? What happens if they realize they are being ordered to shoot and imprison members of their own family?

The FEMA camps are there for mass emergencies. And this is something the government trains for all the time. This includes martial law issues. If they are discussing it, then why aren't we? Why is this such a taboo subject? They ARE planning martial law, they always have been. It is part of EVERY governments continuity plans. This is public knowledge.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just posted a thread on the subject

The Bailout rules are so strict that the Govt can instantly audit any bank that accepts bailout money...

One of the rules of the Bailout money is that if any funds are not spent by the governtment specifications then the bank will face Criminal Charges and be shut down... The Govt officially owns all banks that have accepted TARP money

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

The reason why these companies are bailed out is because it is an incestuous pool of people passing money around. The reason they're bailed out and not allowed to collapse is because they hold the papertrail to all the ponzi schemes that they've been pulling on the American people.

A merger of companies or a bailout, keeps the company going without having to disclose a thing other than basic financials, if that.

If the company is allowed to file for bankruptcy then it's a hornets nest, because the court would have to identify all assets and liabilities, all the money trail would be exposed, so that they can try to pay off the primary creditors,... i.e. preferred stock holders or senior liens, while the common stock and the "common" debtors get the shaft.

Think about Lehman, Bear Sterns, then think about Merrill and Countrywide and some others. Merrill was purported to have tons of documentation or "proof" of where some of the $1.3+ T that Rumsfeld announced was missing on 9/10/2001. Merrill and other questionable companies including FBI, CIA, and other gov offices were in WTC 7. Why do you thing Merrill was purchased? Do you really think BofA wanted to buy a POS company like that? Look at the aftermath.

I know it sounds like conspiracy, but look up corporate law and bankruptcy law and it will make sense.

GM and Chrysler will not be allowed to fail. The circus show will ultimately end with either a bailout (and another) or the companies will be merged, with a bailout and no one will be the wiser.

Take a look at this YT video series. I've yet to see anyone connect the dots as well as this person has.

www.youtube.com...

Of course, you can discount everything but the evidence suggests otherwise.

Now back On Topic....
WHere do you think all the money for the black ops and "FEMA Camps" came from? How do you think Blackwater and others came into being? WHere did the $1.3T Rumsfeld mentioned go? How about the $2T that the Fed has not disclosed inspite of the Bloomber law suit? The money's for the Fema Camps, and other insider projects have to come from somewhere, and the American people can't know about it.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

The answer to your question is pretty easy. People are really stupid and gullible and they'll do anything that's "good" for them.

Do you think when they give out free vaccine shots that people don't do it?? MILLIONS of people line up to get them because of two things:

1)It's free

2)It's good for them to fight against a deadly flu

Now for the FEMA camps. The government won't have to force people into them. MILLIONS will want to go there because of the events that will be caused whether it be biological or nuclear.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the majority.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
News Flash...!

I just found out about FEMA's Planned National Level Exercise.
It starts this July. July 27th to be exact!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Chilling, but I have heard several mmbers of this forum state from personal knowledge that this was not true.

Deserves a thread of it's own.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OR....

The camps are for all the scumbags who willingly sold out their country for the almighty dollar.

The US population is too large for the camps. But the camps are big enough to hold all the business sellouts, political enablers, immigration sympathizers, turncoats, large scale tax dodgers, and any other dirtbag you can think of.

The camps may be there for when they finally decide to clean house for treasonous acts against the US.

Now this doesn't necessarily mean good riddance. A well run police state will get rid of any and all challenges to its power. So it starts from the top-down and not the bottom-up.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ill take a stab Chad.

All of the talking heads , lots of the ones we like Ron Paul Schiff and others said; to not do anything , let this downturn happen, it'll weed out the weak links and make the recession, depression shorter. By doin bailouts, the prob will be worse when it all crashes and last a lot longer

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Would someone like to tell me why my state has 2 FEMA camps listed?? I've been to and seen both!! So 2 more debunked I guess. How about you all get off your duffs and CHECK out the ones listed in YOUR area? (instead of looking at the list and becoming terrified)-just makes good sense!! and Hey Chad!! How are ya'?-lol...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
the military secret ops in MY area-lolrof......concentration camps...gimme a break...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

laughs......S&F for you Capt!!!!
Have a great day!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by The Anti-Federalist

I'm glad you know me so well

Does it make you upset when you read other peoples posts that don't agree with your ideas?

All you gotta do is hit that little ignore button and I'll go away, never to bother you again.

We wouldn't want a bit of common sense clouding your judgment now would we?

Actually you do not bother me at all and I welcome your opinions at any time on any subject. I just stated that I have only seen you in opposition to whatever the thread subject is on the threads I have seen you on and I don't quite understand why you would even be on a conspiracy site when you are in opposition to every one I have seen you on.

That's all I said, it was not intended to attempted to say that I know anything about you other than the information I have gathered from my own observations.

I am all for common sense too, it just seems that your common sense goes against everything posted on this site and this is again only judging by my own observations on the threads I have seen you on. Now this particular common sense tells me that either perhaps you picked the wrong community to associate with, or maybe you just enjoy playing devil's advocate, or maybe even you have other motives which are unknown to me and definitely not transparent. I honestly don't know, but the common sense you speak of seems only to apply to your opinions and not your actions because of what I have seen it is not common in any definition of the word to hang around sites that are in complete opposition to what you believe in unless there is another motive.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by The Anti-Federalist]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why ...

Because they are aiming at Naziesque hyperinflation, after they have sold as much debt as the market will bear.

Right now, they have trillions sitting in financial institutions doing nothing. When the debt market goes sour, they will flood the world economy with these dollars that are sitting idle, not affecting the economy at the moment.

Then the Dollar will inflate out of sight - and the call for solutions will bring in the pretty boys with slick tongues from the NWO to consolidate as "needed" to settle things back down.

So they want as much "bailout" money spent as possible.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Sorry about the double post
My laptop is haunted
Feel free to remove this one

[edit on 3/5/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Camp Randall, where the badgers play is supposedly a "camp" but nothing too sinister, and no way to lock anyone in much less many thousands forced in there sould easily force an escape, some may get hurt of shot but most could force past some gaurds. I think that there are also camps that are sinister and are more like prison camps for just in case. I don't think martial law is too iminent, as long as all of us slaves and sheep continue to do what is expected of us and we dont cause too much trouble there is no need to drop the hammer, It's just there ready to smash us at a moments notice.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
reply to post by burntheships

Chilling, but I have heard several mmbers of this forum state from personal knowledge that this was not true.

Deserves a thread of it's own.

Thank you.

Your Welcome! Go for it! I love our military! I do not think they would.
But the UN...that is another story!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

Thanks nice to see someone else got off their computer for a while . Just one picture or maybe a train thats not built for auto transport. It's a joke and I have checked every place in Michigan that they claimed and nothing.But we have a lot of closed prisons so sooner or later they will be on the list.

mikell

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The bailout was a way to show the people that the government is on our side and will be there to help us should the nation ever fall or begin along a steep slope to imminent failure. The mass amount of money printed and spent WILL cause hyperinflation, should the economy ever pick up again, and at that point ALL but those that saw this coming will fall with the country, and will hope that their new found friends (the government) will be there to help them. At which point, a massive "foreign" attack (read: Airborne Avian Flu) will bring the people to their knees with nothing to do but accept tyranny and hope the government will help. (hope and change)

This has absolutely nothing to do with money, because to those in power the money supply is endless.

They are happy knowing the propaganda has worked on you, though.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Odd how if someone doesn't think the chance of martial law is real they must be a disinfo agent. lol.......

Anyways, thats not me, I there is a chance. However, I don't think its a certainty to happen. The fallacy with the OP's question is that it assumes the bailouts will work. If you are a free marketier like me, then you think the bailouts are bad and more likely to cause problems then solutions. Basically the bailouts inflate the problem even bigger. If you believe like Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente, then you think the bailouts themselves will cause much of the collapse we are about to see.

So, if you believe in the huge conspiracies, I guess the bailouts are more proof of them, if you also can see why the bailouts are bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join