It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the FEMA camp believers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
My point exactly, it would seem the ground work has been laid out, ready for the supposed inevitable, what better time than now huh?

Hey mate...I just realizd you are from Australia...have some good freinds from down under. When is the last time you were here in the U.S.?
If it has been a while, you might be suprised at the actual events here.
If you have been keeping up with the news, many of our largest banks have failed. That is unprecedented financial collapse.

IMHO, the government has got to keep the banks up for a while, while they finish the dirty work. That old saying...when the fig tree is ripe.
The figs are not ripe yet. So keep an eye out, you will not believe what you see happening soon.

As for the "camps" issue...since you do not live here in the USA...are you curious to know if they have any emergency service agency in Australia that would be there to help the citizens in a time of crisis? As I understand, Australia is socialized to a large degree, correct? So surely, as in the most recent crisis of the brushfires, you country must have some agency offering help to these victims eh?

Correct me if Iam wrong, but you seem to be only interested in the U.S.?
Take care mate!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Hey mate...I just realizd you are from Australia...have some good freinds from down under. When is the last time you were here in the U.S.?
If it has been a while, you might be suprised at the actual events here.
If you have been keeping up with the news, many of our largest banks have failed. That is unprecedented financial collapse.

I fully appreciate the dire predicament a lot of Americans are in, Australia isn't far off from being in trouble either, fortunately our banks are a lot more reliable.

IMHO, the government has got to keep the banks up for a while, while they finish the dirty work. That old saying...when the fig tree is ripe.
The figs are not ripe yet. So keep an eye out, you will not believe what you see happening soon.

Again this is my point, let the banks fail, let them lose everyone's money.
give people a real reason to riot, then martial law comes easy.

As for the "camps" issue...since you do not live here in the USA...are you curious to know if they have any emergency service agency in Australia that would be there to help the citizens in a time of crisis? As I understand, Australia is socialized to a large degree, correct? So surely, as in the most recent crisis of the brushfires, you country must have some agency offering help to these victims eh?

Correct me if Iam wrong, but you seem to be only interested in the U.S.?
Take care mate!

We have federal emergency services:
www.australia.gov.au...

And each state has their own emergency services as well:
www.australia.gov.au...&_Territory_Emergency_Services_Sites

I'm interested in this subject in the U.S. because:

a) I can't stand the fear mongering that goes on around here.

and b) There isn't really any talks of these sorts of facilities anywhere else in the world.

Having said that though, there is a brand new detention centre on Christmas Island WA. It was built for illegal immigrants.

Here's a couple of articles about it:

www.abc.net.au...

www.crikey.com.au...

Apart from a few human rights activists, no one seems too bothered about this, certainly no one has said it could be used against our own.

Hope that clears a few things up for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
These commercials are from MTV, I haven't seen them aired personally but between them and the camps and everything else......I just don't know what to think
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

There seems to a lot of people who thought these FEMA camps were a (badly kept) secret. Even Glenn Beck himself doesn't seem so sure, but they are real.

Glenn Beck is an operative for the NWO. Now the phony conservatives like Beck and Michael Weener (Savage) are spinning the camps, admitting they are real (I mean it's main stream news so how can you deny it?) but spinning, tieing it in to el qaeda and Russia and all that neocon balogny. They are both full of it, both Zionist neocon agents for the criminals who are destroying the earth and getting ready to launch WWIII.

One of the problems is the Bill doesn't state the specific purpose of these camps, so it's left open to speculation.

Which is why so many believe in martial law being imminent.

No, there's plenty of information about the camps, their intent, in the executive orders that were posted earlier. They are for the purpose of martial law. The road signs are all marked out with reflective markers and embedded signs to lead the military caravans to helicopter pick up points where Americans will be detained temporarily, and the military will haul us off to our designated camp. One camp in Anchorage, Alaska will hold 2 million prisoners.

Just for a moment, put yourself in the shoes of whoever would be implementing martial law, you would need some event or reason to introduce it. Something to keep the rest of the world off your back, something to make the armed forces do what you want them to do.
I believe that opportunity has passed.

No, not at all. Food riots, people rioting if they don't get their social security or welfare checks or unemployment checks, or if the stores have nothing on the shelves. If people are hungry they will not only riot, but they will prowl around killing and stealing. There's any number of reason to impose it. It was imposed for Katrina, one little hurricane, and the police and military went to the big rich high and dry houses and did gun confiscations and handcuffed the people, didn't make them all go to a camp, but forced the people living in less fancier houses to go stay at the stadium where there was no food, no water, feces everywhere, dead bodies, and people screaming in the night as they were being raped.

This leads me to my question:

Why did the government bail anyone out?

The government is the arm of the offshore banksters, the tool to suck out our money, drain our treasury, make us slaves. Congress is packed with Zionist pawns, all occultic Freemasons and literal devil-worshippers, and they all are the best Congress money can buy. They work for the off-shore banksters, just like our military does, bought and paid for, owned by a few Zionist megalomaniacs who literally worship Satan.

Don't try to make sense out of what they are doing, as though it is any kind of sincere effort to govern. It's all scam, a coup, the final result of letting offshore thieves and liars issue the money, a job that our Constitution said is Congress's domain, not a bunch of greedy Zionist Fourth Reichers.

If we can convince the military to stand with the American people, we need to kick them out of our country, out of our government, and start over with new people, and issue our own money. This has been a war going on since the creation of our country, and the banksters just keep infiltrating and sliming around with their puppets they plant to sneak their evil controls over the people and the money.

Watch the Money Masters on-line for the history of all of this, who these people are, the British Zionists.
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 -
This link opens in google, so if you need to open it in explorer, here's the link to cut and paste. (Google videos won't open in my browser)
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 -

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre Neves

I actually find this whole recent "FEMA Camp" theory pretty entertaining.

To think that the U.S government is going to round up all of it's citizens into a bunch of concentration camp is hilarious to me. They(gov) can hardly keep peace over in primitive Iraq/Afghanistan. What make anyone think our government has THAT much power over so many people?

Golly Gee! Our Government would never round people up and put them in camps! The Government doesn't have that much power! After all this is America, RIGHT???

Japanese Relocation & Internment During W.W.II

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Fantastic information! Thanks! I too grow weary of the fear factor. Though, just my opinion, most of it seems to come from ill informed folks who are not trying to harm anyone.

Then there are the hysteria promoters, who are indeed manipulating. Agreeing with you, I despise those who intentionally manipulate people.

As for the banks...and the government, only time will tell. Maybe they are just needing some time to loot the treasury before it all goes down?

And as for the camps...well my freind...as with your country, we too have them. A facility is not evil in and of itself. It is those who have the knowlege and the power to use the facilties. Whether or not they will be used for bad is still to be seen.

One thing I will say is this. I have a bit of inside knowledge with regards to our police force here in the U.S. To say the least of it; Our Police Chiefs have been trained over the last 30 years to expect a joining of forces with global entities, such as the U.N. That bothers me a bit.

Time will be the definitive aswer. Before that...well again, all we can do is ask ourselves; Do we trust our Government?

Take care mate! Star and Flag. Good thread!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
my answer is not for the reasons we can think of but for reasons most of us could not imagine. for example, mexico war spills over to the country, who is to say the economy wont get much worse with 10 times the people homeless and 10 times the bank failures, atleast the government can say they tried with the earmark full package. who knows what exactly will kick it all off, but rest assured its coming and coming fast!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Real Fema

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5941545#

this should help..

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The answer to your question of why wait to declare marshal law is because the middle class has not been wiped out yet. Before a successful NWO can take over they need to eliminate the wealth of the middle class. Their plans would include removing wealth from almost everyone, even people who thought they where going to be saved. Once all the Goim wealth is gone then Martial Law, then the rebellion, then the break up of the USA. After the USA is broken up there will be no one to stop them.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Twenty-nine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40".

What quiz? I've never heard of that one.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian
I have noticed you on other posts doing exactly the same thing.. so naturally I felt as though I must call you out...

I am pretty new here too and I have noticed the exact same things on the other threads I have read. It would appear that he is opposed to every conspiracy discussed here, or at least everyone I have seen him on. I thought the last time I read one of his posts "Why does this guy even come on a conspiracy site, he seems to be against every single one of them, seems like a waste of time."

[edit on 5-3-2009 by The Anti-Federalist]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My brother lives in Santa Maria, CA. He works at an assembly center on Vandenberg AFB. It is fully functional and they run missile tests all the time. There is no sign of FEMA. Another one debunked.

Who is throwing these places out as FEMA camps? It seems to be pure BS.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I knew if i made a stand... that true Patriots would stand up with me thank you...this is why I try to recommend ATS to ten new folks everyday... so they can see that they are not alone..the very last thing I want to see is rioting on my/your streets and I would have to think or at least hope that most don't... hopefully if we can get enough sheep to realize it ..we may be able to stop it in it's tracks...flood the MSM clog their blogs.. make yourself heard while there is still a chance to...do you think they will let us use the Internet while we are being "Protected" from ourselves

I do believe that we have answered all of your concerns OP..

Thanks Everyone from the Bottom of My Patriotic Heart...

keep it up and they will have no choice but to eat the RED Pill..
the Truth Hurts those that hide it...

Hashishian...

link   
I am not sure about anyone else, but I believe there could be numerous other reasons for H. R. 645.

Here are a few:

1. Our government could have undisclosed information about an impending biological or nuclear attack.

2. Sleeper cells could be expected to activate at some future point in time (see #1 above)

3. There may be an impending international situation, like war, with another country(On this one I would guess Iran).

4. The failure of FEMA during Katrina was a world wide and domestic embarrassment and the government would like to be better prepared and are simply doing what they said they were going to do after that disaster which was to make the system work.

lets see......

5. Alien invasion.

And the favorite here...

6. The government is going to declare martial law, round up millions of Americans based on a coding system which sometimes appears as stickers on our mailboxes and enforced by non-nationals already in country.

While any of these situations and many unlisted ones as well could happen I prefer to think it is because of choices 1-4. Probably 4.

2 and 3 would give reason to have the detention facilities to detain persons of certain nationalities.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by nonnez]

link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Is the big camp near Anchorage or Juneau. It was my understanding it was Juneau. And it could go for 2 million+. It's cold up there, I bet the camp would be a real sh##house.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the most easiest question I have come across.

The FEMA camps are for this:

OMG! Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They TRIED to release it already but were stopped by the Czech.

Try to work out how many people would die from an outbreak.

Then you will know what the coffins are for: pack and incinerate.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Anti-Federalist

I'm glad you know me so well

Does it make you upset when you read other peoples posts that don't agree with your ideas?

All you gotta do is hit that little ignore button and I'll go away, never to bother you again.

We wouldn't want a bit of common sense clouding your judgment now would we?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

You will not like what you read...but since you asked for it... an in depth explanation of Twentynine palms "quiz". Take care.

www.resistnet.com...

www.geoffmetcalf.com...

[edit to add additional source]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good questions Chad. The main one being why bail anyone out?

A lot of wealth has been sucked out of the United States. That said, not all of the wealth has been sucked out of the United States. There is still a substantial amount of wealth to be "mined" and thus the stimulus and bailout packages. These are being protested by those knowing where the money well eventually come from, you and me. Taxes are and will be ratcheted up and the last of the money will be sucked out. As that money goes so goes our remaining power to resist the upcoming welfare state. Why try to arrest someone that still has a means of resistance when you can totally disarm them prior to the arrest?

Keep in mind that the banks and corporations are not a threat to the NWO, they are part of the NWO. They are in fact the mouth of a very hungry NWO and they will continue to devour the remaining wealth of the United States under the guise of "they are too big to fail". The government is not bailing out people. The government is slowly flushing all our wealth away. There is no need for the car manufacturers and banks to survive, at present they are simply useful tools for sucking wealth away. Notice that GM and AIG are teetering on failure as we speak and more money is being sought for both. Eventually with no remaining wealth there will be no legal defense, no armed defense, no food, no fuel, no rights and finally little or no resistance to the Marxists. The NWO would rejoice at not needing the "FEMA camps". The fact is they are better prepared than we are. They are covering all the bases.

Consider too that the NWO might want to "thin the herd" at some point. Those bases could be used for quarantining parts of the population. Perhaps those that are infected would go to camps, perhaps those that are not infected. What would it matter so long as the camps are in place? If nothing else these camps are another in a long list of NWO diversions. A few billion here or there is chump change to those in control.

I think the time has yet to arrive for a "triggering event". We are not yet totally defenseless. Be patient, be diligent and don't be lulled into a false sense of security.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
EVERYTHING, everything in politics traces back to MONEY and GREED.

Government bail out companies because it's basically a natural obligation to the rich.

FEMA camps are real, every nation probably has some sort of concentration camp simply because people can get out of control from time to time and the rich get anxious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join