It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shades of Gray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello, everyone.

I just re-joined this site, after a long absence. I have been looking for a website where a fresh and new UFO-related story would be welcome, but there are not many, so, I am hoping I can use this thread to post my story here, for you all to enjoy.

My story is called "Shades of Gray", and yes, it deals with the alien race known as the "Grays". In my story, they are called the Orvani.

I have a VERY specific reason for wanting to get this story out. I am extremely dismayed by the way pop culture, the movies, and TV shows, have dealt with aliens like the Grays. It's always so "cookie-cutter"... the aliens are always one-dimensional, non-speaking, and have saucers with rows of blinky lights on them, and a seemingly single-minded nature. This is WRONG!

Aliens are a species of beings. As such, they have a culture. A history. Look at humans, and lab rats. To rats, we are gods. But do we share our civilization's life story with the rats? No. Same for aliens. Their society has good people, and bad people. Honest people, and dishonest people. They are people. I want very much to get this point across, with the story.

Now, what IS the story? Basically, I am going to attempt to work in ALL the major elements of UFO lore into one solid and cohesive storyline, that will give a solid reason as to WHY such an advanced species would have anything to do with us. The major areas covered are listed below:

- The Roswell Crash
- Area 51
- UFO Cover-Up
- Project Serpo/The Majestic 12
- Alien Abduction
- Alien/Human Breeding
- Alien/Human Hybrids

All these "staples" of UFO lore will be worked into the story, in a way that makes SENSE, and serves to tell the story of why we are being visited by aliens. It is my hope that this will be enjoyed by people here. I will begin posting very soon.

-OrvaniSpokesperson

[edit on 4-3-2009 by OrvaniSpokesperson]

[edit on 4-3-2009 by OrvaniSpokesperson]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
this might help you.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

to see Roswell as more than a... *woopsies* .. "crash"

-

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yep there is many reasons why they would be visiting us and not interacting , i believe if we had the capabilities we would do the same. Interacting with a civilization could enrage the population and cause mass panic so its common sense that they would keep a low profile. It will be good to see some more of your opinions once posted.

So these 'Orvani' grays , whats the deal with them ?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, my story is kind of similar to "Alien Nation", but it deals with UFO's in a very REAL way, so there are no aliens moonlighting as cops, or anything silly, like that. It is what would REALLY happen, if aliens arrived on Earth today.

The Orvani the come here are a small group... they never give us the reason why they left Orvan (their home planet). We know only that it was NOT the result of a war, or natural disaster... the majority of their kind still resides on Orvan.

As I said, this will explain everything about the UFO phenomenon, in the best way i can offer to do it. I can only hope that you all find it enjoyable. The first post will be on Monday.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Imagine Bush as a developed interstellar travelling entity leader. would he condone scenarios where his people kidnapped and performed intrusive experiments on their unsuspecting subordinate alien subjects, then screened their minds before dumping them back in their own world? I think so.
If the scum had this power, he would use it
WAKE UP
PEACE.
RK

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
^

I address that very subject... the whole abduction phenomenon... trust me... it works.

new topics

top topics

join