It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new kind of sound barrier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know of two incidents where people heard cars wrecks outside there house. The wheel skids sounds and metal crash only to run out side and find nothing. I know of a man that said that something crashed in the bad yard and made so much noise it shook the house only to run out side and find nothing. He was not alone in his search for the crash so were about 2 dozen people as this happened at a family reunion. There is a housing development about 20 miles from here that a few years back every one ran out side to see where the sound of a large tree falling came from. The catch is there is no tree over 15 tall in the whole development. The closest big tree is close to a mile away. Now what does all this mean you ask. It is something I have been thinking about. Could sound from another time line makes its way here. Could sounds some time cross the barrier between time lines? I have know too many people including myself that has heard sounds that seem to have no source. They have to come from somewhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It could also be the natural acoustics of the area combined with the quietness of the night. Sounds may be traveling a lot further, especially if it's a 'newish' estate that isn't built up at this point.

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The wheel skids sounds and metal crash only to run out side and find nothing. I know of a man that said that something crashed in the bad yard and made so much noise it shook the house only to run out side and find nothing

Some young hoon doing burnouts , then suddenly a backfire erupts from the exhaust making it sound as if it hit something?

There is a housing development about 20 miles from here that a few years back every one ran out side to see where the sound of a large tree falling came from. The catch is there is no tree over 15 tall in the whole development.

Could of been lightning or a bird imitating the sound?

Anyway its an interesting subject i have never had any similar experience so i cant relate , but it makes you wonder.
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody's around , does it makes a sound ?

In this case there were people , but no tree

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I know of two incidents where people heard cars wrecks outside there house. The wheel skids sounds and metal crash only to run out side and find nothing. I know of a man that said that something crashed in the bad yard and made so much noise it shook the house only to run out side and find nothing. He was not alone in his search for the crash so were about 2 dozen people as this happened at a family reunion. There is a housing development about 20 miles from here that a few years back every one ran out side to see where the sound of a large tree falling came from. The catch is there is no tree over 15 tall in the whole development. The closest big tree is close to a mile away. Now what does all this mean you ask. It is something I have been thinking about. Could sound from another time line makes its way here. Could sounds some time cross the barrier between time lines? I have know too many people including myself that has heard sounds that seem to have no source. They have to come from somewhere.

I heard that the cia is encapsulating people from the military to keep them from engageing in the reproduction ceremonies of normal, since the us military is an independant contracted agency given orders by the president, their seed of poison could hinder other forms of the wopr that are not so annoying

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sound can be reproduced in natural "acoustic boxes" where you can clearly hear it even if it's very far away, i.e. hearing your distant neighbour's TV on a very enclosed room in your house.
Your theory is just "out there", it may be possible just as ghosts, multiple universes, and the such. But it can be the phenomena I descripted. You'd be amazed at how clear this sounds can be.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

When I was 15 both my mother and I heard a car crash. Nothing had happened though. The real crash did happen about two weeks later. Maybe info from the future finding its way back into the past? I don't know.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by QueenofWeird]

new topics

top topics

join