It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$40 paid for a picture of an alien!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm looking for a picture of an alien (grey..i think) that has an image of a screaming boy reflected in it's eye. I found this pic online about a year ago. I got it started as a tattoo... the tattoo artist lost the picture. I have been searching the web and can not find this pic again.
I seriously...will pay you 40 bucks if you have this pic or tell me where I can find it!! [snip] thanks chad..
seriously..i'll mail a check same day or if you live in my area ..meet you and give cash....thx

Removed personal information

[edit on 4/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by waldorf444
I'm looking for a picture of an alien (grey..i think) that has an image of a screaming boy reflected in it's eye. I found this pic online about a year ago. I got it started as a tattoo... the tattoo artist lost the picture. I have been searching the web and can not find this pic again.
I seriously...will pay you 40 bucks if you have this pic or tell me where I can find it!! [snip] thanks chad..
seriously..i'll mail a check same day or if you live in my area ..meet you and give cash....thx

Do you have paypal? Cause I only accept paypal or sexual favors. Most prefer the former.

Removed personal information from quote

[edit on 4/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by waldorf444

Ahh... the cheque's in the mail. I'm sure we've all heard that one before. Instead of promising money, which you may or may not honor given your anonymity - and the fact that you've just joined and have no history here, why not just ask members to simply help you out?

Or you can just pay me the money up front and I'll track it down for you!

What? You don't trust me? hehehe!

IRM

[edit on 4/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Heres sort of a backwards version of yours i think? worth a look

Alien eye

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can you post a pic of your unfinished tattoo? Also, could it have possibly been a common alien photo that someone altered with photoshop?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This isn't a gray, but it really looks weird.

www.fotosearch.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waldorf444

I doubt you would pay $40 dollars for this picture....in fact I even doubt you have a cheque book considering you spelt the word cheque as check.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Check is how Americans spell the word. Just a fyi. I'm guessing this guy is from the US.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In all due respect; if indeed you're serious why shell out $40 bones for a picture that you can find on the internet?

There are 2 thoughts here, one: you're serious (and for some odd reason you're actually getting a tattoo of an alien) in which case you will save the picture on confirmation that this is indeed the picture you're after thus getting it for free (I'm sure your tattoo guy will be kind enough to not actually tattoo the water mark).

Or two: InfaRedMan was correct when he politely pointed out (I enjoy reading between the lines of his posts, that's where the real meat and potatoes reside) you're new and this is a wind-up, OR even worse you're fishing for points.

None of these conclusions are pretty my friend. Regardless, I am usually way off the mark so please don't be offended (plus I began my post with the phrase "in all due respect" so that gives me the green light to say whatever the heck I want without concern for the feelings of others).

By the way, have you used any of the millions of search engines available on the internet? They can be helpful.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Looks like the one cavrac. Now lets see the color of his money! Don't hold you're breath though. Here's a link to the biggest version of that image.

By Clicking This Link, I Promise To Pay IRM $40

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I dont think this is the pic he's looking for.

He said it has a screaming boy reflection in the eye. This photo has a man that clearly isnt screaming.

And I honestly think it sounds like a cool tat just from what I can visualize in my head. I've thought about getting a tat of an alien but it would be part of a sleeve of the universe (planets, shooting stars, meteroites, and why not a UFO's and ET thrown in there too. I belive in them so that all that matters to me.

new topics

top topics

join