It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is running on auto right now. Feel free to take the wheel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There are a lot of subjects on the power of perception these days. I'm discussing my views on it to at the very least establish some congruency with others with views similiar to mine but in essence two different nouns. also it's fun to work out your brain. I've been hittin' the gym a lot lately, for better or worse.

Hasn't a common theme in many of the religions, or more accurately and importantly, the men who represent them? They all taught that giving and love was key.

crazytime.

Let's head on over here to this vehicle. It is the universe. It was built to house a certain amount of energy, and to travel around whatever contains it. There are many options in this universe. You can opt for the power of perception if you like, but you must buy a supercharger to work. The supercharger furthers the agenda of the universe, by being itself a vehicle that is learning about vehicles by trying to manipulate vehicles. Possibly I think I am a supercharger because i've decided to be and you can too.

Anyways, The supervehicle cannot run all options at once. Once enough superchargers (those that give energy, or oil the gears, of the universe, thereby freeing up more of the universes energy to use other options.) are aware of where they are, and point in the same direction, the Power of Perception Manifest reality light comes on, and it activates. If the people digress, there will not be enough energy for the POP to work.

Kind of takes "training wheels" to a whole new level.

I'm havin' hard ignoring how reality cautiously supports the idea of this concept, the name of which i'm not even clear on (the holy spirit is the POP maybe?) I just love havin' fun with this stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I put this in the nwo forum because if indeed there is anything to this then they are the defintion of what i believe needs to eliminated. Words cannot even do justice to what they are. To define them is to utter forced selfdestruction. If.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

The universe is running on auto right now. Feel free to take the wheel

What? Really? I could have sworn I put it in fifth before I went to bed last night. Hmmm... better call a quantum mechanic to fix that tricky triptomatic switch!

Pesky Universe! I want my money back!

IRM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hhaaha. I know. I'm just havin' some fun. Zone out and type kind of thing. I'm a big fan of could be's they're a hobby of mine ya might say. Some things thhat might be are just more interesting than others.

new topics

top topics

join