It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here actually work for FEMA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Being from NZ i didnt really 100% know what FEMA was, i googled it and it came up Federalk Emergency Managment Agency, so i scrolled through their website a bit nothing much interesting, but i was wondering does anyone here work for them? even as low as just being a secretary or janitor? If so have you heard any strange going ons or anything that could indicate they are preparing for something?

-Hiring more staff in the recession?
-Noticed more high level personnel around the place?
-Maybe noticed alot of new trucks or just anything like that?

Any feed back would be great, could get quite interesting??

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Skinon]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You might as well ask who here works for the FBI or the CIA or NSA while you are at it. There are just some jobs you do not talk about.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
there are a few people that have mentioned working for fema in the past. and some not so proud of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well if its just an emergency agency im sure they would have no problems talkin about it
and i wanna hear from the lower end of the chain just summerizing if the have noticed much out of the ordinary

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
JayinAr stated in a thread yesterday that he has done some work for them. I got the impression it was contract labor. Maybe helping with cleanup of that big ice storm they just had over there.

There's a thread started by Ex_MislTech called FEMA trailer in parking lot in OKC (or something like that). It's a currently active thread and people there have mentioned working for FEMA. Might check over there.

Happy hunting.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I live in Houston, after hurricane Ike FEMA had supply depots set up all over the city supplying citizens with food and water. I had to get some supplies for my family due to no power for three weeks. Seems that most workers were TSA employees. They were wearing red TSA shirts. Though some were wearing blue FEMA shirts there were not many of them. I guess they just call upon federal employees from multiple agencies. I don't think they have manpower to deal with disasters by themselves.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Interedting they dont have the man power, Does anyone know if theres a way to check out what there budget and yearly expenditure is? probably not but worth a try? would be interesting to see if they had a huge budget or expenditure and not many employees where would the money be goin? there website? haha

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would not underestimate them though. They are our shadow government. They have complete control under emergencies. Overriding all government agencies. Civil or otherwise.

See executive orders on this page.
www.mindfully.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.mindfully.org... 4.htm

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They're not just lacking in manpower, they're lacking in supplies as well.

During the Murrah Building incident there was a public call to the citizens of Oklahoma City to provide blankets, candles, bottled water, etc. to deal with the disaster. I thought it a bit surprising that a federal EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT agency wouldn't have emergency supplies but there they were asking the citizens to supply the needs.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sorry the link did not work

www.mindfully.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FEMA-Concentration-Camps3sep04.htm

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I give up, cut and paste.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A friend of mine's brother used to work for them. His specialty was flood control. He said they used to laugh around the office about all the condpiracy theories...to them it was a just an office job with desks and halogen lights and an office coffeemaker and so on. This guy was a bit of a character; he actually got fired from FIMA for drunkenly assaulting a police officer (not when he was at work). However, a few months later Katria happened and they invited him back because he had the skills needed to deal with the problem at hand. As far as I can tell he was just some dude with a pocket protector and a nasty temper, not a "Men in Black"-style secret agent operative type.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Interesting question you pose Skin. I would guess that most of the FEMA camps have been completed and are ready to roll.

There has been many a mention on the MSM recently, possibly to desensitize the masses so when they start filling them up it won't come as such a shock

Yay 150 posts I can now chat
:

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you have a specific question, I know an affable attorney who works for FEMA and can probably answer specific questions. Surprisingly enough he is a person everyone likes when they meet him! U can U2U me with the question. He is a trustworthy source of info.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthShine

A yea interesting? thanks earthshine!

new topics

top topics

join