It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be ready for a big event on 3-9-09 (Monday).... Please ATS... read this thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Since you skipped over GAOTU789 post I'll ask you the same thing. I thought it was 3-3-09 like you stated in your thread HERE

Sorry you DO NOT HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY YOU BLEW IT WHEN MARCH 3rd CAME AND WENT AND YOU WERE WRONG!

your not even a very good hoaxer. don't you know your suppose to wait a month after your first prediction fails to come true before you make another so its harder for us to prove you a fraud?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by b4tee4

9-12-01 to 3-11-04 =..... 911 days
3-12-04 to 9-9-06 = .....911 days
9-10-06 to 3-9-09 = .....911 days

forgive my being naive

what happened on 9-9-06?

I was noticing the same exact issue. What do the listed days have to do with anything? They are 1, and 2 Days in Advance of the 9-11 Attacks, and 1 Day After, so they basically mean nothing in terms of any noteworthy relative significance.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Look people... we all know predictions on ATS have been worthless...

like I said... I'm putting all my chips on the table with this one prediction... if I'm wrong, I will never make another prediction on ATS again.

I apologize if I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Michelle Obama's occult message on Vogue was that a big hurt is going to happen on March 10.

Oh wow! Michelle Obama is sending occult messages?? I never knew that she had it in her to do that.
And in Vogue huh? If I had an occult message to send, I would also definitely go with Vogue, or maybe Cosmo?

All I know that something BIG is happening on MARCH 11-----

MY BIRTHDAY! (Gotta call those Vogue people to let them know)

Edit to say that I hadn't read all of the posts. Now that I did,
Happy Birthday to all fellow mid-Marchers

[edit on 3/5/2009 by haika]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

C'mon, make it worthwhile, at least. If nothing significant happens (as in Big News), will you delete your account promise to never come back again?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh stop ridiculing him. He feels something might happen and wants to express it and if it happens or if it doesnt... who cares. Let's just wait and see before responding.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Something is going to happen on Monday... I'm giving ATS a 99% guarantee.

Yes, the sun will come up, the birds will sing etc etc.
Many things will happen.
You are already correct before you make this absurd attempt at predicting things.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What is it with all these people coming to the predictions forums just to try to ridicule others? have your day been that bad, or have some little bully ridicule you that you need to ridicule someone else today? Why come to the predictions forums AT ALL?

I am not saying his prediction will be right or wrong, but I see too many people responding in this post just ridiculing the poster when they are more ridiculous for wasting their times on something none of you apparently believe is possible....

[edit on 5-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don`t know, but if the stock market keeps dropping like it is right now, I wouldn`t be surprise if it ends up being called a depression by that date. I have a feeling it it drops down to 5000 or below by that date, we`re in for trouble.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I thinks its because there not bold enough to talk like that in public so they go to forms to act tough.

Hey if you think something is going to happen on the 9th than ill be waiting and if nothing happens than owell. I dont understand why people go to these threads just to type nonsense. If it bothers you so much than leave the thread. If the pot is to hot than let it go. But you know what the fact that you have the freedom to do so also gives me the freedom to respond. Keep on making predictions even if this one fails. I promise you wont gain nor lose anything if your right or wrong!
More power to you!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
Keep on making predictions even if this one fails. I promise you wont gain nor lose anything if your right or wrong!
More power to you!

All I'm suggesting is that the Madrid Bombings happened 911 days after 9-11... and that's not a coincidence. it's by design.

There is a numbers game being played here... and I'm trying to figure it out. So there is something to gain if there is a code to be cracked.

The Bible is filled with weird numerical references also...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think the 9 represents lucifer and the 11 represents the pyramid which signifies Pi. And the terror and evil we see right now is a bi product of evil greedy people/maybe aliens too? Causing hell for average people who there elitism hates because they are priviledged and they dont advance such as the elites do, because they have all the money, which makes me think the previous sentence is false and they know what they do when they afront the world politicly and in war.

anything from official mouths should be considered total b.s. because someone you dont see told them to lie again. Thats your governments world.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry dude but the only way im ever going to believe something like this now is if i see it happen.

Too many God damn stupid people who try and hoax every single day say stuff like this so dont be that surprised if people arent taking you seriously.

and at this moment in time im not.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

yes, yes, i predict lots of things will happen on the 9th, and the 10th and the 11th, stuff happens every day.

stick with it, eventually you'll be right.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
regardless if anything happens, im still waiting to find out what happened 9-9-06

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What would be your suggestion, then, for Monday? Stay at home? Hide under the bed?

It is a very interesting numerological argument, so, I'll withhold any judgment... but... if the people planning these events knew about the numerological significance, wouldn't they not follow the pattern once there was a clear pattern?

As far as September 9th goes, Wikipedia has no evidence of anything major: September 9th History

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Blah, blah, blah. All I am hearing is
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Something is going to happen on Monday... I'm giving ATS a 99% guarantee.

Yes, the sun will come up, the birds will sing etc etc.

if your wrong im going to die laughing

hopefully your right though, id be kinda cold without the sun

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iago18
What would be your suggestion, then, for Monday? Stay at home? Hide under the bed?

It is a very interesting numerological argument, so, I'll withhold any judgment... but... if the people planning these events knew about the numerological significance, wouldn't they not follow the pattern once there was a clear pattern?

As far as September 9th goes, Wikipedia has no evidence of anything major: September 9th History

Thanks...

I know I sound like an idiot, but I really feel like 3-9-09 will bring some kind of global Headline comparable to .... won't say 9-11, but something big.

What do I plan to do?... I'm just trying to stock up on food and water right now, and live my life like a regular sheep.

The numerology thing should not be ridiculed however... there is something strange going on in regards to this subject.

Hell... if people are gonna bash my predictions... I wonder how the 2012 forum is looking.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
im on the fence. but definetly not going to ridicule you. numerology has led to a few things. or is it that things have happened and the numbers were made to fit? ahhh another question..... but like i said, i wont tease you or laugh. i had a wierd feeling on the eve of 9-11, but for some reason didnt say anything to anyone. and im not claiming any clairvoyancy or anything. just a wierd feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join