It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh! A bloviating bouncing bag of blubber!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is the Howard Stern of the political world. Period.

And neither should be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Spineless, I tells ya!!! Spineless!!!

Almost as spineless as calling someone:

A bloviating bouncing bag of blubber!

And mockery such as:

All hail, Boss Rush!!! Now, where the darn ar' them Hazzard boys?????

Isn't there a namecalling policy on ATS? Or is that only restricted to the Above Top Secret country club of membership?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I believe that all public figures are fair game for praise and scorn on ATS; attacks on other posters are what is prohibited. Limbaugh polarizes many as he is a political shock jock and something of a hypocrite over his drug addiction problem, so people take shots at him. I don't think he cares about it as long as he's paid huge sums of money to bring listeners to the advertisers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I suppose, just to provide balance, I could refer to Nancy Pelosi as a Manic Maven of Maniacal Monotony....if that would make people happier.

Except....oops, I've saved that moniker for Ann Coulter, should she ever come back into the attention of the media....

THEN, of course SHE (Ann Coulter) would be the Media's Maven of Moronical Monotony....

OOPS.....turns out, I have TWO different views, each aliterative.

OH....\know, I have to decide.....which one gets the better moniker????

Oh, the choices!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes WW, I see your quagmire. Allow me to lend a hand if I might.

Ann Coulter could be the Annoying Anorexic Argumentative Author.

I was thinking of another "A" word , but I know you prefer to stop at 4 and I didn't want to violate T & C.

Regards.....KK

[edit on 12-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
I believe that all public figures are fair game for praise and scorn on ATS; attacks on other posters are what is prohibited.

Ah, so we are protected as the ATS Country Club. One of the many double-standards we live with in our lives. Perhaps if Rush has a membership card for ATS he'd then fall under the ATS bubble o' protection. Those who live in glass houses...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I LOVE your description of mush loosebowels as A bloviating bouncing bag of blubber! That really made my morning thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

I believe that all public figures are fair game for praise and scorn on ATS; attacks on other posters are what is prohibited.

Ah, so we are protected as the ATS Country Club. One of the many double-standards we live with in our lives. Perhaps if Rush has a membership card for ATS he'd then fall under the ATS bubble o' protection. Those who live in glass houses...

So Rush is free to trash anyone and call names to folks he disagrees with but we should respect his opinions and keep our mouth shut?

Ain't gonna happen!!

Question Authority and melt their feet of clay with the fire of truth.

Rush put himself out there and now he is a crybaby and his supporters are joining in the whining. Man up, crybaby!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
So Rush is free to trash anyone and call names to folks he disagrees with but we should respect his opinions and keep our mouth shut?

It's called 'taking the high road'.

Ain't gonna happen!!

Not as long as there are those who revert back to petty tit-for-tat namecalling, I believe you are correct.

Question Authority and melt their feet of clay with the fire of truth.

Which of course does not necessitate discrimination by mere physical qualities.

Rush put himself out there and now he is a crybaby and his supporters are joining in the whining. Man up, crybaby!!

Real men don't need to call anyone names, they're able to stand upon on their own dignity and respect.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Real men don't need to call anyone names, they're able to stand upon on their own dignity and respect.

Thanks for seeing it my way S4G. Rush isn't a real man because he is a namecalling, fat, tub of guts and deserves all the dignity and respect he shows to others.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Thanks for seeing it my way S4G. Rush isn't a real man because he is a namecalling, fat, tub of guts and deserves all the dignity and respect he shows to others.

Think of all the cosmetic products you could produce if you rendered him down

New product idea; Maybelline FAT LIPS brand lipstick!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Rush isn't a real man because he is a namecalling,

On this part quoted here, perhaps we can agree, however...

fat, tub of guts and deserves all the dignity and respect he shows to others.

it's interesting to see you put yourself in the same boat with him. I guess you and Rush are two of a kind then.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I used to watch Rush back in 94/95, when i was in my early 20's. Was the only thing on worth watching afternoon hours. God, how i wish i had a gun to blow my brains out than listen to his verbal diarreha...
His political speech never made any normal person sense. I will give him credit, for keeping direct and near no eye flinching when the camera was on him,a nd how he talked as if to not let someone else ger a word in...but really, ide rahter have been caned aand whipped 20 times over, than watch an huor of him

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Seems I must reiterate.....

'bloviating' is self explanatory.....'bouncing' I got from the video of his speech at the CPAC

'bag' as in windbag.....'blubber'....ah, THAT got me into trouble!

To 'blubber', as a verb, is similar to 'babble'.

But, the expression 'babbling brook' denotes a sense of calm, and tranquility.

To 'blubber', on the otherhand, is to 'cry' incoherently.....

Hope that clears things up.

(and....Nancy Pelosi STILL creeps me out!!!)

so that makes me an equal-opportunity basher, I suppose.......(walking away, muttering to myself......)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Rush isn't singled out even though he is a bigger target than most. I hope your glass is tempered.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
F*** a lot of Jon Stewart. I remember him blubbering the day the Towers fell, wanting, like everyone else, for Bush to bomb SOMEBODY for that act. What a friggin' hypocrit!!!

And now he thinks it's ok for these D.C. a**holes to walk all over the American people's will AND their rights as owners of the US? Putz!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by ibgrimme]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
After reading a portion of these posts 1 realizes that there are those who like & those who don't like Rush. Myself personally I enjoy Rush. When he gives facts he tells us where he gets his info from & Challanges anyone to check them out for themselves. Where else in this day & age does a journalist give the where with aall of their facts.
Yes he can be a blowhard when he gets on his rampage. During those times I turn him off.
If you have a product and you can pay to have said product promoted on his show your an instant success. Several years ago Florida Orange producers advertisied on his show & caught alot of flack however they profited highly by it.
I remember also hearing about a restaruant in Salt Lake City where one paid what they wanted. I bet they became successful overnite.

Rush also states he's soley for the Rep. Party.
It seems every-ones jealouse. He's very successful because he promoted himself and made himself. What a wonderful idea. SELF MADE.
I also believe he loves the attention on here aswell as from other places.
What better promotion than free press. Good or bad it gets your name out there.
Way to go RUSH. GO GO GO GO GO GO.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
People don't realize what a powerful voice he is. Politicians attack him, and he has 15 hours of time every week to lambaste them in front of 10 million (or is it 20 million?) listeners.

And he is the master of influence. They cannot hide from his spotlight.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join