It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global UFO mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sorry if people here have seen this and sorry I couldnt get the video to watch here but only just seen it on front page on yahoo.

A guy a few days ago filmed something very similar

Think its Peru

www.yahoo.co.uk

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow, I have seen so many videos that look like that it's hard to think that something isn't going on.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I dont know when this was,but the guy who posted the other night Im sure was from Liverpool and Im sure its the same sighting

Awesome!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi, hope you dont mind but heres embedded copy of the first one.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Course I didnt mind

Is that Spain?

So thats Spain,Peru and Liverpool,,I think,,,anywhere else with this sighting?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Looks a lot like what I saw in FLA on Oct. 14th. And those naysayers say they aren't here and aren't coming. C'mon guys, offer an explanation. I would love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There will be signs in the sky.

It seems UFO sightings are increasing steadily in the last year ot two and we will see what transpires in the next couple of years. But, I think one has to admit that the increase, spoken of in some prophecy, portends a change in human civilization and understanding that will take place as we approach and move through the 2012 timeframe. It is exciting times we live in and I hope it is a positive time as well.

Nice find.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Looks like the Moon through the clouds.

No evidence of movement.

No stars, until it is zoomed.

Nice try.

TW

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

I'm with this guy. That vid. has been debunked. Even a first grader knows stars move into V formations every night.
Don't you find that the least bit odd?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

Those are definitely not stars I hope your joking, something about the quality of light of the objects compared to the moons light makes me suspicious just a gut feeling though. Also, I wonder if the objects were seen and then the video camera came out and he was focusing on where they were, and they just happened to come back, or if the person filming it decided the moon looked pretty and he was going to film it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why are people taking the Spain video seriously? It says right in the title that the video is a fake.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The guy didn't prove it is fake he claims it's a fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Why are people taking the Spain video seriously? It says right in the title that the video is a fake.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Xcalibur254]

You DID see that the video wasn't the up-loaders own video in the link, right? In the description he said that he "was convinced it is fake"- not that it was his video and that it IS fake.

He just stated his opinion that he personally think that it is. So; That statement is not proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thank you Nightchild

I was gonna write something myself but theres to many people that have already made there minds up with these crafts.They wont believe until its above there heads!

Be prepared!

Be very Prepared!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The video seems to have been removed by the user.

Any other links available to it?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I knew it would go,I dont know where else it would be,,it was just advertised yesterday on front page of yahoo but there was only an option to view the video,,and now theres different news and that has gone

new topics

top topics

join