It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with a Demon/Negative Energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
By posting it YOU wouldn't be inviting them. The people VIEWING it would be. Subtle but important difference.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Before anything else happens we should probably stop doing assumptions about this, let's have a look at the video first and then we can move on shall we?

A little advice to the OP, since you said you have a video where the entities can be seen, and you just joined recently, expect people to doubt your claims until you have actually proven them true, by uploading that video.

Please understand that this happens a lot here, so people tend to doubt more than believe in new members.

It usually happens like this:

- Someone joins ATS
- That same day, opens a new thread about something incredible like having some UFO parts, videos, pics, or other stuff, like orbs etc
- After a few posts, the video/pic is nowhere to be seen yet people keep posting and giving the op points, and they keep asking for the video over and over.
- The OP says something like "i'll have it online soon, as soon as i get home/return to town/ask it from someone else"
- People keeps posting asking for the video, useless posts start to appear that don't add nothing to the discussion and just mock the op.
- The OP can't upload the video/pic, because he doesn't know how, doesn't have internet, someone else has the video/pic and is away, the dog ate his homework and now he must spent the night working on it, but tomorrow he will upload the video/pic as soon as he gets home, etc
- The OP keeps login in and out but he says he doesn't have a full time internet connection or that he is away or last time he posted a promise was made to post the video/pic next time he was online but someone is watching over and notices he has been online several times since the last post and no video/pic has been posted.
- People call hoax, op gets angry and goes away saying he had the most incredible video/pic but since people here are full of hate is not worth it to post the thing here.
- Sometimes, depending on the circumstances, OP is banned, this only happens if it was actually a hoax and op got caught.
- Thread is closed because there's no point in keeping posting on a hoax thread.

So please, to avoid all these things, please post the video as soon as you can, and please everyone, can we wait for the video so that we can form a better case here?

A few days ago someone posted a thread about some UFOs video in the UK, the thread went pages and pages long without any video or anything but useless posts, then it got closed because the op couldn't get the video on time, because it was a someone else's phone and they couldn't meet or something like that.

Please lets wait for a little while on this thread ok.

Posting the video can't and won't have any effect on people watching, it is just a recording so don't be afraid of that.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There is a man who can help you with your demon problem. He is the real deal. His name is Russ Dizdar. Go to his website and check out his audios and see what you think. He can also be contacted. I have emailed him before and he wrote back.

www.shatterthedarkness.net...

I too have had a problem with demons and it was a frickin nightmare. I feel your frustration and concern. I was able to get rid of my problem and I know you can too.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join