It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with a Demon/Negative Energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The past year and a half of my life has probably been the worst yet most rewarding time I've ever experienced, and to make a long story short I'll give the best nutshell version possible.

I've always been a firm believer in positive and negative energies, afterall, that is what everything in existence is made of... I just never knew how far it could go and if I did, never wanted to believe that far into it.

My boyfriend had started to change drastically and for the worse in March of 2008. At the time I was assuming that his anger, accusations and mean behavior was caused due to a lack of him taking care of himself. He would stay awake for days on end, he wouldn't eat and when he did it wasn't anything healthy, he was under constant stress and was abusing adderrall... a prescription drug that does more damage than I could have ever imagined.

He became more paranoid every day and started to set up video and audio recording devices to try and "catch me" because he thought I was cheating on him. I never had cheated on him and asked him constantly why he would ever accuse me of such a thing. He said he always had these unexplainable feelings that "told" him he was right for thinking that way. He began to drive himself even more mad because his audio and video recorders could NEVER provide solid proof that his accusations were correct. His temper was like a ticking time bomb and for the sake of forgiveness and love I've chosen to not disclose the events that took place often and most every day. What I will say though is that I walked around with a constant broken heart and tears in my eyes because I couldn't understand why the man I loved and gave everything to was looking at me with such HATE. And that's what it was behind his eyes, but I knew they weren't his eyes, just a black mass of evil invading the eyes that I had spent so much time gazing into with adoration.

Several months pass and he claims to start "hearing" and "seeing" things in his recordings. I get to look at a few but I never hear anything that he claims is there and the shadows he says are in the video I never catch glimpse of either. He was on a path of destruction and I stayed in denial for a long time before coming to accept that I could not help him unless he started helping himself first... if that's what he truly wanted. The stress and agony was taking its toll on me too. I became severely depressed and the mental abuse was wearing and tearing me down moreso every day. The negativity that engulfed him was trying to feed off me as well because of the suicidal thoughts that I began having. I honestly believe that my hope and love for him, for myself and for us is what kept the world going round. But there came a time in early November where the pit of Hell seemed to spawn in our house that I had to go... for my health and his.

Hormonal imbalances and stress caused the cyst on my right ovary to rupture, which in turn bled 750cc's of blood internally and inflamed my appendix. When the cold anger prevented my boyfriend from taking care of me after my surgery (which I wasn't healing so well from) I had decided that I had to leave him and our home and move back home to another city 2 hours away so that my family could watch over me. It was the last thing in the world that I wanted to do and I didn't want to feel like I was abandoning him but he needed help and after all those months I knew I couldn't give that to him. He resisted my love for so long... sadly I knew that he would need to look inside himself and search his soul if he wanted to be saved. So I left... and was tormented every day wondering how he was doing and missing him like the world was about to end. But I knew I had to live and prayed every day that God, whatever he may be, would help him find strength, courage and love.

Every so often he would send me an email still blaming me for what he was going through in life. At one point he opened up a little in an email

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Defy85]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Every so often he would send me an email still blaming me for what he was going through in life. At one point he opened up a little in an email explaining that he started literally hearing voices outside of his "EVP" recordings. And that's what it turned into, EVP. At first the voices started talking to him through the audio recordings and he could back. They would ask questions and so would he, but everything they said (as we later found out) was bent on manipulating, torturing and deceiving him. Soon he could hear the voices, 3 to be exact - 2 males and 1 female, through music, fans and even the wind outside. Pretty much any noise couldmake them audible! They made him do crazy tasks, told him to separate himself from everyone and everything or else they would kill his family or friends. They fed off his anger, pain and fear. It wasn't until we started seeing each other again that I found out all the horrific details, but through an unconditional love we reunited. He confessed that he loved me so much and apologized for his past actions. When he was on the brink of insanity he started doing research and formed a better understanding of what he was dealing with and I don't blame him for not wanting to deal with it on his own. I'm so happy that he came back to me, confided in me... because nothing is more powerful and pure than unconditional love.

He told me that at one point these beings told gim what they were, even though they didn't refer to themselves as "demons". It wasn't long after when he started seeing things in the clouds, the roof of his apartment and other places like trees. Everything his saw was screaming at him. Most of the faces didn't have much detail and some were even reptilian, but every single face was drawn out in a scream with soulless black eyes. You could imagine how hard this would be to believe, but I've always been a firm believe in other realms and energy forces. Recently though... I found the proof to be in the pudding. We took a video camera and walked around his apartment recording everything. We hooked it up to his computer and looked at our tape frame by frame... what we saw still gives me chills. I saw these faces he always spoke of, some big, some small, some skeletal, some reptilian. Others were just shapes but clearly those of a face... and all of them were screaming.

Let me make one thing clear, neither of us are crazy and I don't believe that anyone still reading this will think that we are. The universe is mystifying and unexplained and I wholeheartedly believe that some demonic negative energy has manifested around my boyfriend... and it refuses to leave him alone. I've read that demons rarely show themselves unless they're threatened... and I think that a love so great as ours is quite possibly the biggest threat it could face. And I plan to help send he/she/it right back to the pit of Hell.

Here's where the problem lies though, we've tried many religious/pagan rituals to clear the negative evegy, but at this point we think it has gotten so strong that it's going to take much more than a chant and some sage. How do we figure out what the demon(s) names are? He says they are VERY clever and I would assume that they won't be giving up their names very easily. I know that is a start so the banishing will go more smoothly. Secondly... what can we do??? We've tried looking up so much information but nothing seems to help. I'm not afraid and my strength will help both me and my boyfriend, I know that much... but it's time for this nightmare to end.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Stop inviting them. Ask someone who knows what they are doing to come move them out. Then stop doing things to invite them.

Clearly, neither of you should be involved in anything paranormal. You don't have the control of yourselves necessary for it. Mere interest doesn't mean you HAVE to pursue it. Further, by involving yourself in the way you are you are multiply the problem, not fixing it.

Further, both of you should see a psychologist/neurologist. But mostly him. Sure, it is possible that it is "really" happening. Just because it is "real" in some form doesn't mean that it isn't actually piggy backing a real problem. Just like when the best girl in town to rape is the one who likes bit of fun because no one believes her, the best person to target is the person who already has a mental disorder and crack them wide open with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Defy85

Well, the previous poster has it right, do as he says or at least start following a similar approach as the one he advices.

How do we figure out what the demon(s) names are? He says they are VERY clever and I would assume that they won't be giving up their names very easily. I know that is a start so the banishing will go more smoothly.

I wouldn't recommend this, in case everything is real, this is not the way to go, giving an entity a name, actually has the opposite effect you are seeking, it empowers the entity, gives it a 'personalty' or 'identity', which means, it will have a place on your mind, and on this world, at least for you, in your mind, which means, it takes a lot more effort to get rid of it.

Take it as this, if you speak its name, you acknowledge its existence, therefore, you open a door for the entity to come to you.

Kind off, this stuff is usually left for people with strong minds and strong spiritual energy, is not an easy game and can actually be bad for you if you try to take care of things by yourself, seek help!

Good luck with this.

Edited to add: if you hooked up the video camera to the pc, then, can we have a look at those videos you have?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow...I think laughing at demons makes them very weak. TC Lewis mentioned that in a book he wrote about demons and people. I wonder what (which I will look it up) in Adderall is maybe partially responsible for the demons, just as methamphetamine acts as a demon. Some people simply can not tolerate medicines or illicit drugs. Others can. I do not disbelieve your story one bit. Many strange things happen to me and around me and the area that I live in. Pray to God, if you believe in God, because the force of love (like you say) has power. I have even went to an American Indian Medicine Man and received a potion to keep evil away from my family. What you believe in will work best for you.

Or is that TS Lewis?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by catamaran]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Defy85

he was under constant stress and was abusing adderrall.

Adderall Side Effects...

Suicidal thoughts
Strange Behaviour
Hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are not really there)
Agitation or restlessness

The lists goes on......

-----------------------------------------------------
The drug he is abusing is an obvious source of the problem , your aceptance of his demon stories is a testament to your affection for him and his probable reluctance to stop abusing the drug .... or you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on the other hand if you think you have a tape with demons on it .... well your in the right place .... please post it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You sound like you are a decent person who is unwell herself , you can do without this drama , you need to heal more than you need this individual ..... you may be too close to acknowledge this , move away from this man .

=============================

The source of this mans angst is clearing the abuse of Adderall

The simplest answers are usually correct , but it will take some real courage to admit it Defy85..... i wish you all the best.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow, Defy85. Pretty heavy stuff. If I may:

Unfortunately I do not have any advice, so to speak, but it just reminds me of this who Reptillian thing. I mean, maybe it could shed light on it, who knows.

First off, I don't hear voices, but ever since I was young (4), bad things happened to me. I won't get into that. I ended up doing bad things to myself eventually.

Looking back at it all now, I realize even now there is and there always was some "pull" that I will say influenced me. Now I never hurt anyone (just myself), but the bottom line is this negative force has always been like a cloud over me.

I think this is all relative, somehow.

When I was rippin' and running, it's like I wasn't myself. Something was (I know it sounds crazy) in control. Especially with drugs (can't get into that on ATS). I knew what I was doing was wrong, but it felt like I was a puppet on a string.

I never believed the bible(s) 100%, because I know that the info has been tampered with throughout the years, but I had a feeling a few things were close.

Now I'm not saying I have the meaning of life, but from my experiences, from other people's experiences, as well as my search for "Why the hell are we here?!?!", I have ascertained the (theory) of the good energy and bad energy thing.

It brings me to aliens and UFOS, and just that whole array of topics. I myself have never physically seen what I just mentioned, but I have felt it my whole life.

So what I'm getting at is these Reptillians I think can very much be real. They were just the ones who were referred to in the bible(s) as Lucifer (The fallen angel supposedly - the king of his "demons"), and of course the demons who were just his followers. A heirarchy ensued.
Anyway, only thing is these things aren't immortal or anything like that. They're just other life forms - intelligent at that - that were here before we had any concept of things. I believe "God" was just an ET as well (handing the "throne" down each time one would die off). As far as who played "God", that could be a different race (Annunaki?).

Just as there are good people and bad people (extremes at both sides), apparently there good ET's and bad ET's. I mean, from what I understand, it gets deep.

Telepathy is the name of the game with ET's (and ultradimensional), so they communicate on that wavelength, AS WELL AS on different dimensions.

That's why I think people hear voices that tell them to do terrible things. They're labelled mentally deranged, and locked up (it sucks). I believe they're just tapped into that dimension; unaware of what is happening.

But these demons/reptillians/bad energy - whatever - can manifest in other ways. Like I inferred, drug addiction especially.

It fits the bill; about how they feed off of negative energy. It all makes sense to me - at least to put a face on madness in general, as well as answering my question about if there is intelligent life out there. Well, according to my theory, there sure as hell is intelligent life! Both good and bad.

Now before I get flamed, I didn't even know of Sitchen or Icke before I came to this. I mean, I believed the same thing, but I didn't know the word Reptillian. That's about it. I just knew that there weren't immortal beings except for a great creation, which would never judge you based on mistakes (like what this thread is even about) and being sent to burn in "hell" for eternity. I believed in past lives, reincarnation, discarnation (ghosts), and things like that, but I just didn't know the words. I guess you can say I have felt this all my whole life.

But going on about religion, according to the Christian bible (and many other religions), if you do not believe it the way it is said, you will burn for eternity. That's a bit harsh. If you don't believe in their savior, then you burn. How are we supposed to know the truth if there is no proof? I think an all powerful "god" (notice the lowercase) would be powerful enough to make it known what it real and what is not.

When I realized that, I thought, "maybe "God" isn't as powerful as it is said". That's when I came to where I'm at now.

There is a good force and a bad force, and living things along for the ride. Even though negativity is out there, I think just being able to realize what I believe is to be true (or something similar) makes it possible to put a face on the good and bad, and take it from there.

As far as Jesus is concerned, I love the man, and for this reason: apparently he existed, he tried to preach about love, and perhaps about the real truth of things, that there is no "God" and all of that. Whatever the case, that's where I think history started rewriting itself and being altered. Maybe he was 1/2 ET. It would sure explain an immaculate conception. Besides, I heard Paul started Christianity - call it a "Paulism".

I know what I am saying can be 100% wrong, but to be honest, it makes a little more sense, IMHO, that the way the bible(s) tell it.

I am a loving and gentle person, and I have been my whole life. I just get annoyed now just knowing and feeling this force, and how it tried to mess with us. Just like how the serpent tricked Eve to eating the fruit (a true story to an extent, from what I understand), the same thing happens now, just on that level that science can't prove yet.

Just my belief. Sorry if I wasted your time

Good Luck

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

We hooked it up to his computer and looked at our tape frame by frame... what we saw still gives me chills. I saw these faces he always spoke of, some big, some small, some skeletal, some reptilian. Others were just shapes but clearly those of a face... and all of them were screaming.

Can you upload the video to ATS media so we can verify your claims please? You could hold undeniable evidence of the supernatural so I think it's of the utmost importance...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nothing can bother or attack you that is not in you.
I agree with several posters here. Dont name them.
Giving them any attention whatsoever...
Are they Demons? Alens? Part of your beloved?
It doesn't really matter, just focus on the good.
If some narcotic was involved, my bet is on that.

Peace and love to you and your beloved!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Defy85

Hi,

There are many professionals who do this work, whether they are DOs, MDs, PhD's, hypnotherapists, or just spiritual counselors etc... It is actually gaining in popularity in both the professional and spiritual healing world.

You can probably find someone in your area who does it by googling "spirit releasement therapy" or, you can call around to different hypnotherapists to see if they do it, or know someone in their area who does it.

I am a health professional as well as a certified clinical hypnotherapist and I know one fellow hypnotherapist in my local area who specializes in this type of work. If you want to know his name, you can u2u me, and I'll give you his name and number. I know he also does "remote" (long distance) work, too.

I would also recommend the following books, if you want to understand more about it.

1. Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual, by William J Baldwin, DDS, PhD (large book)
2. Remote Depossession by Irene Hickman, D.O. (smaller book)
3. Remarkable Healings; A psychiatrist discovers unsuspected roots of mental and physical illness, by Shakuntala Modi, MD

I have read all three of those books, and they are quite good.

You can also go to amazon.com and find many other books on the same subject.

It does work in many cases. The old way of doing de-possession work (the way you see it in movies) is much different than the way people do it now. It's a very gentle process now.

Good luck!

P.S. No offense to anyone who posted on this thread, because I know everyone means well, but before you listen to any of the advice on these threads, read how the professionals do it. I learned how to do it in hypnotherapy school, and there is a precise technique for doing this kind of work. For example, "Naming" the attached entities (lost souls, etc..) does not give them enhanced power, it is merely the first step in healing them and the person they are attached to. Most of the time they are not evil....they are just lost souls who don't realize they're dead and they have no idea of the kinds of problems they are causing for the people they are attached to. Usually you can get them to go away fairly quickly with this kind of work.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
reply to post by Defy85

,...... but before you listen to any of the advice on these threads, read how the professionals do it.

......... you state you are a "pharmacist" , correct ?

Wouldn`t a" professional" start by addressing the substance abuse?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I hate to say it but that is classic drug induced psychosis!

I think your best bet is to both go to see his doctor, explain whats been happening and support him through treatment. Trust me it will make all the differance.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

reply to post by Defy85

,...... but before you listen to any of the advice on these threads, read how the professionals do it.

He probably wants to do some business before someone else helps her:

If you want to know his name, you can u2u me, and I'll give you his name and number. I know he also does "remote" (long distance) work, too.

And whose number would that be?, probably yours or the one from a partner of yours?

Given that you are a "professional", i wonder about this:

"Naming" the attached entities (lost souls, etc..) does not give them enhanced power

Did you actually thought this well? seems like you didn't, and i am angry because you don't seem to know anything at all, if you name a voice you hear, you will eventually start becoming more attached to it, because you will give it a personality, most probably one based on some aspect of yourself, this gives that 'entity' more power over you, if he starts listening and identifies those entities as real, then he will get worse, without any doubt, we don't even know if this is all in his mind, there was talk about he over using medication, which has side effects similar to what he is going through, so most probably all the things he sees are self induced, and you talk about that new age crap that at the end could get him killed, yes, even that could happen if he doesn't receive proper treatment.

How irresponsible of you to come and advice her to avoid seeking help just because you want to get a new client.

Defy85, my advice is to first go and see a doctor, then, well all the simple answers are invalidated, only then you can actually start looking for alternative solutions.

Mocking someone because he believes that demons are attacking him is of no use, it will only worsen the situation, doing the opposite will surely also be wrong, the approach i tried at first is to listen to what he has to say, then try to understand the inner details, and move from there, but never to go one sided, you want to have him do "spirit releasement therapy", whatever that is, instead of going to a real doctor? will you also be prepared to take responsibility when his condition gets worse because of lack of medical treatment?

One thing he must not do is to increase the attention he is giving all this phenomena, and giving a name to all those creatures will do exactly that, and then it will be a lot more difficult to destroy that attachment to them or to all the phenomena he may see as real but that possibly is just the result of drug abuse.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Yes, I am a pharmacist. A clinical pharmacist.

And yes, often times people do have serious hallucinations due to substance abuse. But many times, people use substances in order to "tune out' these voices. Which came first, the voices or the substance abuse? Sometimes it's hard to tell.

In any case, psychosis is very often difficult to distinguish from psychic experiences, or mystical experiences, or shamanic callings and yes, even entity. If you don't believe me, read any of the books written by these doctors (and others) who are doing this type of work.

I am not a physician, I cannot diagnose. I am not there in person, therefore how I know what's really happening?

And who are we to judge, anyway?

I myself had many mystical experiences that were at first, misdiagnosed as "psychosis." I finally found a doctor who believed me and who had worked with MANY other people like myself, and I'm fine now, and I now work to help others like myself.

What helped me was homeopathy (to balance out my clairvoyancy...I was "too psychic" and my high sensitivity was affecting my life in terrible ways) but I know that many who have issues with spirit attachment have been helped with this technique.

Yes, her boyfriend could definitely have a substance abuse issue. But maybe not. However, even if he does have a substance abuse issue, until the person asks for help himself, trying to force them into rehab won't help anyway.

She asked for help with entity and demon attachment, and that is what I gave her.
Give the person the help they ask for. That's what works. On a subconscious level, everybody knows what they really need to heal.

The healer's best lesson in life is to give the person the help they ask for, NOT the help you think they need.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
same thing was happening to my cousin for a few days. i believe that its probably drug induced psychosis as that is what was happening to my cousin. however it could be secondary and the drugs could have agitated the condition. my cousin had his girlfriend read the bible because his parents are Christian and he was fine after that. you say this has been going on for a while so that may have made the situation worse.
ask him to slow down his thoughts and think them through. sleep deprivation has been shown to have similar effects as psychiatric conditions so thats another thing to think about. however, dont make him believe something is wrong with him because that may make it worse. try to get him to think of good things. i would tell him to get closer to God, but if not then get real professional help.
i say get closer to God because the new testament has many examples of people that where liberated from their torment and so can your boyfriend be liberated.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Another 1evel]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Defy85

the easiest way is to pray to Jesus Christ for help. I recommend the Lord's Prayer and the prayer of St. Francis.

Buy a feng shui singing bowl.

good luck...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

reply to post by Defy85

He probably wants to do some business before someone else helps her:

If you want to know his name, you can u2u me, and I'll give you his name and number. I know he also does "remote" (long distance) work, too.

And whose number would that be?, probably yours or the one from a partner of yours?

Given that you are a "professional", i wonder about this:

"Naming" the attached entities (lost souls, etc..) does not give them enhanced power

Did you actually thought this well? seems like you didn't, and i am angry because you don't seem to know anything at all, if you name a voice you hear, you will eventually start becoming more attached to it, because you will give it a personality, most probably one based on some aspect of yourself, this gives that 'entity' more power over you, if he starts listening and identifies those entities as real, then he will get worse, without any doubt, we don't even know if this is all in his mind, there was talk about he over using medication, which has side effects similar to what he is going through, so most probably all the things he sees are self induced, and you talk about that new age crap that at the end could get him killed, yes, even that could happen if he doesn't receive proper treatment.

How irresponsible of you to come and advice her to avoid seeking help just because you want to get a new client.

Defy85, my advice is to first go and see a doctor, then, well all the simple answers are invalidated, only then you can actually start looking for alternative solutions.

Mocking someone because he believes that demons are attacking him is of no use, it will only worsen the situation, doing the opposite will surely also be wrong, the approach i tried at first is to listen to what he has to say, then try to understand the inner details, and move from there, but never to go one sided, you want to have him do "spirit releasement therapy", whatever that is, instead of going to a real doctor? will you also be prepared to take responsibility when his condition gets worse because of lack of medical treatment?

One thing he must not do is to increase the attention he is giving all this phenomena, and giving a name to all those creatures will do exactly that, and then it will be a lot more difficult to destroy that attachment to them or to all the phenomena he may see as real but that possibly is just the result of drug abuse.

I am not looking for any business right now , and no, this guy is not my partner. He is a hypnotherapist I know in the local area, and he specializes in this type of work. I do not. I haven't even talked to him in a year, but he was doing extensive research in this area (spiritual releasement therapy) the last time I talked to him.

Plus, he does it for free, which is why I was going to recommend him. So, how can I get a kickback if he does it for free? Besides, I make plenty of money as a pharmacist, and I hardly ever charge that much for hypnosis, that I end up LOSING money on my business by the time I'm done paying rent on my office. So, trust me, I am not getting rich off of this business!!

I am not trying to drum up business for myself, and even if I were, I certainly would not recruit on ATS because I only accept new patients by physician referrals right now, due to the nature of my work and the patients that I work with.

She asked for help, I gave her resources, and I told her if she wanted a name, I could give it to her. Stop reading things into it.

Listen, there are LOTS of licensed health professionals all over the country who are doing this type of work, and may of them, like myself, started out as health care professionals, then moved into the "alternative" medicine field when we realized that mainstream health cannot help everyone.

I know several other pharmacists and physicians who do "spiritual healing", homeoapthy, shamanism, etc... They are ER physicians, psychiatrists, and general practitioners. I even went to homeopathy school and sat next to a cardiologist!

I even know one physician/hypnotherapist who even works with people who have been abducted by aliens! He talked about his case in our monthly hypnosis meeting. Most doctors would have called this patient "crazy" to say that he was abducted by aliens and want to put him away in a psych unit, but this M.D. was able to help him....with hypnosis.

Oh, I just thought of another great book to read on this subject also:

Spiritual Emergency: When Personal Transformation Becomes a Crisis by Stanislof Grof, MD.

This guy was a very famous psychiatrist in the 70's, and he noticed that many of the people who were being referred to him were not psychotic, but psychic, clairvoyant, and more. Each chapter is devoted to a didfferent type of "spiritual emergency", and they are as follows:

ch 1: spiritual emergency: understanding evolutionary crisis
ch 2: self-realization and psychological disturbances
ch 3: transcendenal experience in relation to religion and psychosis
ch 4: spiritual emergence and renewal
ch 5: when insanity is a blessing: the message of shamanism
ch 6: kundalini: classical and clinical
ch 7: the chalenge of psychic opening; a personal story
ch 8: the UFO encounter experience as a crisis of transformation
ch 9: obstacles and vicissitudes in spiritual practice
ch 10: promises and pitfalls of a spiritual path
ch 11: assistance in spiritual emergency
ch 12: counseling the near death experience
ch 13: the hero's journey: ritualizing the mystery
ch 14: the spiritual emergence network

epilogue: spiritual emergence and global crisis
appendix: further readings

You can get this book on amazon.com....excellent book.

After I read it, I had wished I had it when I was going through my "spiritual crisis". But now I recommend it to others.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Imagine that what you believed is going to happen is going to happen. Maybe if you refuse to believe that he wont come back to the light the universe will make room for your belief and it will become physically verifiable. Believe that if you believe.....

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
P.S. One more thing to add:

Yes, Adderal can definitely cause psychosis. Especially in someone who might have an underlying psych condition. But many things can look like prescription drug abuse, and not be.

For example, my own case.

I had a beautiful, mystical, spiritual awakening experience (not due to drugs), but soon afterwards, the experience turned terrifying, because I felt something come "into" my body and take over my mind. First, I felt a buzzing, then.....I was gone, and something else was in me. It made me write notes on paper, and all night, it was coming in and out of my body, talking to me. It was the most terrifying experience of my life, and I knew why people killed themselves when they went "psychotic." I called a friend of mine, and said "you have to take me to the hospital, because I think I'm losing my mind."

He took me to the ER (I thought I was losing my mind, and I didn't know where else to go!) and the ER physician talked to me, then swore up and down that I must have been doing drugs. I said: I'm a pharmacist, I don't do drugs. He said: Yours is a classical case of Ritalin abuse! I know you got into the Ritalin. I said: I'm a pharmacist, I don't do drugs!!

He said: Give her a drug test.

They gave me a drug test.

He almost fell off the chair when it came back negative.

I said: I told you.

They promptly admitted me to the hospital, where they diagnosed me as psychotic.

I found out later, that what was happening to me is that I was very psychic. I had been since I was a child, but it got out of control, and I started to channel. I had no idea what channeling was, until I started researching it myself.

Anyway, that's my story. There are a ton of other stories in these books, like my own. Each one of these people sought help from conventional psychiatry, and it couldn't help them. Hypnosis helped me. Spiritual healing helped me. Homeopathy "cured" me. Asking God for help helped me. Psychiatrists could not help me, because they did not believe me.

Years later, a psychiatrist told me to read "Spritual Emergency." I did. I said "A-ha! I knew I wasn't crazy!"

By all means, he should stop doing the drugs, but as most of us know, he won't until he's ready. I can say: Tell him to stop doing drugs, and what good will that do? Nothing.

I work in a hospital in an area that has a very high rate of drug abusers. Every day, the doctors send these people home and say: "Stop doing drugs!" Does it work? No! Every month, they come back with another overdose or something else.

If more heath professionals started looking into the real reasons for drug abuse, (instead of assuming they are just bad people), then it would be easier to get them to STOP doing the drugs!

Anyway, read those books on the subject of spiritual releasement therapy, and spiritual emergency. They are very good, and I hope they help.

By all means, if he's dangerous to himself or others, he should get to a psych hospital, and you should get yourself out of there. You don't want to become a victim at some point when he's "out of his mind" and "not himself" no matter how much you love him.

I will tell you that I do not work with many drug abusers, but I did have one case, and this spirit releasement therapy did work on her. She was young and had her whole life ahead of her, but she was a heroin addict. Her mother brought her to me. I asked her if she wanted to stop using heroin, and she said no. I knew that was coming!

I told her "I cannot make you stop, but I can help you want to stop, if you want my help." She said she did.

We did hypnotherapy for 2 sessions, and then I called my friend (the one I mentioned earlier) to do a remote depossession/spirit releasement therapy on her. I asked her permission to have my friend do a remote depossession on her, and she said yes. (He did it for free.) I had never recommended a spirit releasement therapy on ANY of my clients before that, but in her case, I felt that she needed it.

After the remote "spirit releasement therapy" her mother called me to tell me she woudn't be coming back. I was afraid something terrilble had happened and asked, "Oh my God, is she ok?" Her mother said "Yes, but she's decided to check herself into rehab." I said "Wonderful....it worked!"

Before we started to work together, and before my associate/friend did the spirit releasement therapy, she never wanted to quit. But after 2 weeks, she checked herself into rehab. To me, that is a success!

You see, I cannot make anyone want to quit. Nothing and nobody can make an addict want to quit doing drugs except for the addict themselves. Plus, I am not an addiction counselor, so I couldn't help her with her addiction, but I was able to help her release the traumas that were contributing to her addiction....so she could check herself into rehab.

See how it works? First, you remove the trauma.... THEN you go into rehab. It works better that way.

Sometimes, there is so much trauma from the past, that the addict cannot imagine living a life without being numbed up by drugs. Hypnotherapy, regression therapy, and other types of spiritual healing, can help remove the trauma from the past, and get them to the point where they can finally imagine living a life without drugs.

And sometimes, yes, spririt releasement therapy IS needed. Because sometimes after years and years of doing heavy drug abuse, an addict gets attachments. And sometimes, the attachments are responsible for the addiction; so when you help someone release those attachments, it helps them get over their addiction. It sounds crazy, but it works.

But, by all means, don't just believe me, read the four books I've recommended.

In fact, I was just talking to a psychiatrist this past weekend who works in a very highly well-known addiction center, and she is also into this stuff. And I met another hypnotherapist two weeks ago at a conference who also works in another highly well known addiction center. Hypnotherapy and spiritual healing is all over the place these days, including in hospitals and rehab centers. I have even done hypnosis in hospitals, twice. Spiritual healing is becoming mainstream now, and it works.

Once again, of course, by all means, if you feel your life is in danger, get out of there ASAP! And try to get him into a hospital, where he won't be a danger to himself or others. He can always get this kind of help later once he's out of immediate danger.

I hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
First, I want to thank all of you for your responses. This is the only forum I have found that actually contains valuable and REAL information.

I'd be happy to post the pictures that were taken once I'm back at his computer. We took video and then looked at it frame by frame, I'll see if I can upload the video (it's a little big) so you can see for yourself if you look at it one frame at a time. I'll also post the individual pictures of frames for your comparison to see that this is no joke. HOWEVER, before I do I'd like to ask/make sure that by doing this it won't be (as some of you mentioned) "inviting" them or plain out pissing them off. The last thing I want to do is make things worse!

Sadly, I used to think that he really WAS going crazy because of the adderall. I once printed out a highly detailed 20 page report on what it is, what it does, the side effects and overdose effects. However, now I truly see it as not the drug itself (because he actually stopped taking it, thank God) but rather when he was doing it he was deteriorating his mind and body which caused him to be more susceptible to attracting negative energy. Secondly, now that I've seen these horrid faces for myself (and I know I'm not nuts, lol) I have a newfound understanding and respect for what it going on.

Unfortunately I have to cut this post short since I am writing this at work. I will post updates just as soon as I can. Thank you again for all your help in this matter!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join