It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.C. Residents Feel Mysterrrrrious Shakingggg!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

O.C. Residents Feel Mysterrrrrious Shakingggg!

cbs2.com

SANTA ANA (CBS) ―
Click to enlarge
A shake and some rattled nerves. What was it? Who knows. The investigation continues.
AP

1 of 1
Close

numSlides of totalImages As mysteries go, it might not rank up there with "What happened to Amelia Earhart?" or "Did Oswald act alone?" but a strange rattling, shaking, and quaking got people in Orange County all shook up yesterday evening...and we can tell you this much, it wasn't an Elvis sighting either.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Any thoughts on what in the hell this was?
Apparantly not an earthquake.
Not a sonic boom. What could it have been? Are we under attack by Blossom Gooseberry for making fun of her?
I have never personally been in an earthquake but at first blush it seems similar. Do we have any ATSers that felt this thing?
I know the brightest minds on Earth will be able to make sense of this, so I turn to ATS. What was it?

cbs2.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is another discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In an OC news source it is being said that it was a high speed jet, but apparently it is not what the article originally stated. Link provided of source in ATS link post as well. The link i provided is from a witness and he is credible.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I noticed heavy helicopter activity above my house all evening long that rattled my windows, but that is nothing unusual these days.

Other than that, nothing!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What you felt was the deceleration cycle of a cloaked starship about the size of Rhode Island now hovering just off the coast between Cypress and San Clemente. Soon people are going to start vanishing in your area and experiencing mass missing time episodes.

You guys are screwed.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Ok???
Was that a joke/sarcasm?
Are you making a prediction? Is your name really Blossom Goosepimple?

Where are you going with this. I'm all ears.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Helicopters.. not unusal? Depends were you come from. Here, about 3 weeks ago, on a sunday morning three Chinooks past right outside my apartment right by the sea. I never seen anything like it, i mean, i see those rescue/ambulance helis often, but millitairy and Chinooks, that is one sight i never seen before. No mill. training exercise was on then either. I i tried searching around for norway and chinooks but could not find any info at all.

I ran out, trying to take a picture, but i forgot i had set the timer to a ten second delay and started svearing and cursing, wondering why it would not shoot, instead of realizing what i set it to do half an hour ago. Sux, 3 Chinooks up close and personal, and i f***d up taking a picture

Maybe a bit off topic but maybe in the whole when revealed makes sense. But then again, maybe not.

[edit on 4/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Okay, here's how it's going to go down. First, the ships arrive. People never see the ships but they can feel the vibration of them arriving. You might notice a lack of wildlife in the area.

Then people start disappearing. Some might complain they can't remember the last few hours. Some might not remember days or even weeks.

Then it gets really weird. Local grocery stores start to stock really odd items - like food made with glowing jellies or odd looking bugs you've never seen before. Your neighbors don't respond to their own names, and they don't smile anymore, though they still go about watering the lawn, washing the car, mowing the grass like normal. Children decide not to go out and play anymore. In fact, it's common to go into a house or a building a find packs of children, sometimes up to 50, just standing there, facing the same direction, sometimes staring at a wall, or a picture on the wall, or sometimes a piece of furniture.

Near the end of all of this you will notice that dark clouds of dust seem to obscure the sun more and more during the daylight hours until finally it's nothing but twighlight at noonAlmost everyone you know is either non responsive anymore or has vanished and the grocery store no longer sells anything you would want to eat. That's when the moon will open one night, like a great orifice, and all of the cloaked ships will appear. From the moon's orifice will come a great mothership announcing herself with a tremendous roar and the sound of a million trumpet blasts. And in each of his or native toungues, those left will hear words telling them not to be afraid, that it is time for the Earth to become immortal. And in a brilliant blast of bluish-white light, the Earth and everyone on it is taken into tow and placed in a massive, giant glass cube - put on display with other life-giving planets in the galaxy's only space museum. Life-standard conditions remain on Earth and life will continue, though Earth will then be subject to visits every week by millions of alien children visiting the "many backwards worlds" collected by their museum custodians. And there Earth rests for eternity, a giant sign reading "A once beautiful planet, now inhabited by lower class, dangerous bipedal lifeforms. Please do not feed."

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DirkDiggler

I'm hoping your post is sarcasm, since if you can't detect his sarcasm, you're going to have a tough time here on ATS. It's obvious he was only kidding.

reply to post by sos37

ಠ_ಠ

[edit on 3/4/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is the corresponding Fragile Earth thread:

Very Strange "non-earthquake" Rattles So. Cal.

Fascinating.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This kind of thing makes me wonder if you guys' crazy conspiracy theories might have truth to them...but unlikely nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Of corse my post was sarcasim, couldn't you detect that or was YOUR post sarcasim?
I hope for your sake your post was sarcasm since, if it wasn't you may have a tough time here on ATS.

top topics

join