It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream i had. Is something following me while i sleep?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

yea thats odd, at least im not the only one. thank goodness i found a place to walk about these things. should of came on ATS a lot sooner.

I will be posting that dream soon. i will post here, and link it to the new thread. i am no wheres near done. theres a lot of dialogue that needs to be mentioned to feel the whole effect of the dream.

im thinking of breaking it up into parts, and posting it on here, or just doing it in one swoop.

ill keep you posted!

For your dream, yea, it felt the same way you describe. i never get that when i dream where im truly terrified. i usually go into what i call (PEF) pure energy form, and just become full aware of the dream situation, and nothing can hurt me, and everything becomes child's play. this time it was different. i don't know what it was, if it was internal/external. some alien force, god playing tricks, who knows. ill try and understand what it is next time around.

thanks for the replies!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Quantum Psychodynamics of Dreams

www.goertzel.org/dynapsyc/1998/QuantumDreams.html

Check this article out. Its a pretty good read

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have decided to Post the story in increments. i guess once or twice a week. MODS is this OK if i were to break up a story on multiple threads. IF i were to post the whole thing in one thread. it would be too long.

let me know, U2U me! (or reply here)!
I dont want to post and have it deleted. all that hard work and get a MOD slap.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
All of these posts have been very interesting. I was reading the "why do we have Déjà vu?" thread and you (ugie1028) said to check out your other threads on your previous dreams/astral projections. After that, I got sucked into reading the Quantum Psychodynamics link and I learned a lot from that so thanks to lucidwave for sharing!

On a personal note, I have many dreams that come true/play out in my conscious life. Although I haven't had experience with this silver sphere, it seems like the best explanation for it is an orb of energy that is yourself. As far as the inability to move... during a deep sleep your body becomes paralyzed. You were trying to move and get away from the sphere in your physical body's reality, while your metaphysical mind was disconnected from your physical body. Hopefully that makes sense.

On a side note, have you ever thought about dreams in that really they signals that our mind interprets and perceives into images instead of whole events? In your dreams does it seem like a movie, with a fluent frame rate or does it seem like a bunch of images mashed into one timeline or story?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitfire19
All of these posts have been very interesting. I was reading the "why do we have Déjà vu?" thread and you (ugie1028) said to check out your other threads on your previous dreams/astral projections. After that, I got sucked into reading the Quantum Psychodynamics link and I learned a lot from that so thanks to lucidwave for sharing!

On a personal note, I have many dreams that come true/play out in my conscious life. Although I haven't had experience with this silver sphere, it seems like the best explanation for it is an orb of energy that is yourself. As far as the inability to move... during a deep sleep your body becomes paralyzed. You were trying to move and get away from the sphere in your physical body's reality, while your metaphysical mind was disconnected from your physical body. Hopefully that makes sense.

On a side note, have you ever thought about dreams in that really they signals that our mind interprets and perceives into images instead of whole events? In your dreams does it seem like a movie, with a fluent frame rate or does it seem like a bunch of images mashed into one timeline or story?

It runs like a movie you could say. some parts images, mainly movie like though.

FOr the sphere, yes, it was an energy returning to me. since then ive been a dream machine.

Np man, i always like to help people whenever i can. i feel like i have a good hold on what is reality, how it works, its dynamics, spirituality, and what-not. im not an expert, just fully awake, and aware to what is happening around me, and the things happening around me (and all of us) are in fact just pulsations of energy, and matter. (vibrations)

thanks for replying in my thread, i don't usually check up on the old ones, but i got 10 points out of nowhere... so i decided to take a look.

You should read up on my newest thread, it could use a few replies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join