It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else "called" an UFO/Extraterrestrial Visit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just wondering here... has anyone else "Called" down an UFO or a Extraterrestrial Visit? Anyone here deliberately ended up sighting a UFO? I don't mean like going to a hotspot or something... rather more you asked/prayed/whatever and POW there they were/there the craft was? Or.... on that date something *unexplainable* happened?

Just wondering ^.^ U2U me if you feel shy.

Because something along the lines of this has happened to me.... Haven't met ETS, but I certainly *saw* something unexplainable on the date that I was thinking of......

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cariaddi

Maybe you should have a talk with the notorious Prophet Yahweh? He says he can summon UFOs at will.

I don't believe he can... or anything of the sort... but I figured you two would get along since you share similar abilities/delusions.

But hey... if you believe you can do this... by all means... do it and film it.

I'd love for you to prove my doubts wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
haha. i have/do all the time.

mostly while alone outside. i try doing that brain experiment i heard of awhile ago from david wilcock (project camelot psychic guy)

basically you have to meditate. split your mind into 4 equal pieces. assign each of these quadrants a color. move through the colors in a figure 8 pattern.

he explains it better. try it out and see if you can get on their plane of thought or something

i heard of another guy from camelot talking about how he had a machine that could talk to them. like a radio or something and he asked them to show up and they did.

not so sure about either of these, but i still try

I WANNA SEE ANOTHER ONE!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Maybe you should have a talk with the notorious Prophet Yahweh? He says he can summon UFOs at will.

I don't believe he can... or anything of the sort... but I figured you two would get along since you share similar abilities/delusions.

But hey... if you believe you can do this... by all means... do it and film it.

I'd love for you to prove my doubts wrong.

Ummmmm I never said I would claim it to be replicable; I was simply wondering if anyone else had done something like this. I've only "done" it once. It only "happened" once. Calling me delusional is unfair, because I never claimed to summon UFOs at will. I repeat: just wondering if anyone else has done this.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hey Cari they were just rude. Ignore them.
Nope I have never done that because it would scare the bleep out of me if they showed up.
However once a friend and I went up to a mountain top away from the city to watch the meteor showers. They were absolutly amazing. Then we started to see things moving in strange ways, we got SO scared we ran to our cabin and hide under the covers. LOL

Good luck! Try again.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
PS: OP please tell us details about your experience, if you would?

I would love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I have never "called one" myself, but I know there are people who do it. Supposedly there is a woman who does it all the time, and she wrote a book about how to do it. I think her name might be...Lyssa Royal??? I'm not sure if that's the correct author, or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I believe you are correct. I used to know some people online that knew her.
They had stories.

new topics

top topics

join