It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cured My Psoriasis After 1 Night of Psi Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is my first post!

(Please don't skim through the main post, as there are more -possibly- important factors than just the main point)

Before I explain my story I want to make somthing clear:

I am extremely skeptical of not only any post on ATS before I believe it's believable, but never before last night did I believe an average man could focus psychic energy to his will.

I'm relatively new to the ATS forums, I've only been sifting through them for a month or so now, in fact I only made a profile last night, and this is my very first post.

Now, to the point..

So, after looking into the post "I can move the psi-wheel with ease, what's next?" (or something very similar) I saw a link to simple methods to concentrate your psychic energy. I went to bed at about 3am this morning, and decide maybe I'd attempt to practice some of these methods. I began breathing in through my nose, and out through my mouth, which at first seemed to make me restless, but after a short while I felt very relaxed. I began trying to concentrate my energy to different parts of my body. It was tough, as I'd never done it before and had little idea on what to do. After about 5 to 10 minutes, I was able to feel a very warm sensation on where ever I concentrated, and wondered, could this really be happening, or is it a placebo effect? Well, after a while of this I found that the two easiest places for me to concentrate these feelings were to my palms and my forehead (presumably where the "third eye" is supposed to be) I noticed that when I closed my eyes, strange, almost neon images were appearing, and I truly think I was seeing still images, although I could never really make out what they were. Suddenly there was a pain in my chest, perhaps my lungs or heart, which I experience maybe once a week or so. I focused my energy on my hands, and slowly ran them about an inch over my chest slowly and repeatativly and after about 2 minutes the pain subsided. Once again, I was skeptical. Perhaps the pain went away naturally, perhaps a placebo effect had helped me ignore the pain, maybe it was just some other overlooked coincidence. I began concentrating again, and suddenly I blacked out. I know I wasn't asleep, because I was only out for less than 10 minutes, and there was no noise in the room. If I fall asleep at 3:30am I am OUT COLD until my alarm goes off. I awoke, no more tired than I was before I begun all this, and for some reason I couldnt concentrate the energy anymore, and there were no images when I closed my eyes. I began repeated the relaxation technique, in through my nose, out through my mouth, over and over, and slowly but surely I felt it coming back, the images returning when I closed my eyes, slightly stronger and clearer than before. I called out in my mind, hoping something, anything would give me a word in return. I held a 5 minute conversation with two different.. "things." I asked them how to further what I was doing, if this was all true, but all I was getting back was answers along the lines of "Looking into yourself.." "Dig deeper.." and I became slightly aggitated. Was I talking to myself? If I was, why couldn't I come up with a better answer? Why didnt it -feel- like I was talking to myself? But regardless, I still wasn't ready to believe. After these messages subsides, I pondered on the answers they gave me. I tried figuring out what the images were, although I couldn't. When I looked, occasionally I could see a small, clear and bright dot, which would expand extremely fast as if I had rushed right past it. I felt somewhat weightless. Before I went to bed, my Psoriasis was hurting pretty bad, and so I did the same thing that seemed to make my chest pain subside for about 5 minutes. I HAVE HAD PSORIASIS SINCE 8TH GRADE. I AM IN MY SECOND SEMESTER OF COLLEGE AND IT HAS NEVER SUBSIDES, DESPITE BOTTLE AFTER BOTTLE OF EXPENSIVE MEDICATED SHAMPOO. When I awoke,it was 95% gone. No bumps, no stinging. Gone.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not asking for your belief, because I myself am still slightly skeptical... But I'm finding it very hard to be after all of that. I'm going to do the same thing before bed tonight.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
I saw a link to simple methods to concentrate your psychic energy.

Care to share that link so others may read it?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sure thing. I don't know why I didnt post it earlier

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am very interested in what you have to say, but Please use paragraphs or at least break up your post so it's easier to read.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My brother has very bad soriosis, Please keep us updated if this continues to work!
-E-

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Absolutely fantastic,
I have no doubt this worked for you, A lot of skin problems are emotional or psychological in nature, now you are starting to use your mind, taking control as such it is a great and very auspicious indication to you from Spirit, your soul, your angels, god, whatever you believe in to carry on doing this and never give up , almost like a failsafe to spur you on,

Relaxation is a wonderful thing for health, keep it up, learn meditation as well, some guides on my profile in ATS media/Video portal download them ...

Imagine if this has happened, how happy your soul is that you did, keep going and make it a daily practise

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sorry I didnt split it up but I got the entire story to fit into one post with editing.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I suffer from extremely bad psoriasis and arthritic psoriasis and I have had similar results with meditation though not to the same extreme as the original poster, and I am not able to achieve the proper state when my psoriasis is extremely bad, however I am a firm believer that energy manipulation techniques and meditation will help you.

When I say mine is bad I mean when its really bad I cant walk or hold things, I cant even sit down without being in pain. Currently I am clear, though that is partially through medication I strive to find holistic ways to deal with the problem as the standard medications are very bad for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've tried something similar before but under quite unethical circumstances..
It's nothing huge but it's interesting nonetheless.

You see my pop (my dad's dad) is a healer. I'm not that close to him, on a geographic or family level, and have never actually seen him at work. But he has been doing this his whole life.

I was sick with the flu one day and, amidst my writhing around in pain and restlessness from my muscles throbbing in agony, i began thinking about how some people can focus there energies in such a fashion to be able to actually heal the sick. . and i thought, hell, i wonder if it runs in the family.

I placed my hands on my forehead, lay there for something like 10 or 15 minutes, and i am not joking when i say that i felt the pain gradually dissipate from my body. I began to feel better and, after a while, I actually sat up and began to walk around my room and was having a hard time fathoming if i'd just healed myself or if something was all in my head. . . I wanted to tell my dad, since he'd been around this sort of thing longer than i had with his own father etc, but i felt a bit unprepared - how the hell was i supposed to convince people of this??

I asked myself the same questions, "Did i actually just DO that or was it just my change in thought that 'fixed' the problem..?"

My health didn't stick though, the pain came back and i endured a somewhat shortened bout of the flu.. at the time i put it down to not actually spending enough time focusing my energies - i only did that one session, because let's face it, i didn't really know what i was doing.But after a while i began to doubt that i'd actually done anything at all, and to this day i'm still not sure how it works. . .
I've tried countless times after that to heal various aches and pains whenever they arose, some with success, some without.

I've been meaning to study up on the whole subject, but aside from everything i absolutely hold the opinion that everyone contains this potential inside of them, the potential to focus their various energies which actually result in a healing effect on themselves or other people.

I mean, when you think about it, everything is essentially energy, and to think that we could harness our own energy in some way as a means of curing people or as means to acheive anything at all, this whole phenomena becomes something very plausible.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've been trying forever and I still cant move the psychic wheel... sigh... It's hard to know what to believe.

top topics

join