It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a real ATS some where or is this it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am just wondering, a lot of people tell thier true stories here on ATS and was wondering if there is a real ATS website out there where people actually know that there is real evidence of all these conspiracies and are some how watchers of the earth? Call them similar to the the real Ghost Busters or something and then they go investigate for you, maybe without knowing it. You never know maybe this website does in ways it never imagined by people telling their stories, as long as they are the good guys and not something else then it should be safe. But imagine an underground site where people go to and get real help or are told the truth about what happened to them.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In response to your question, ummm, yeah off course there is, though its in plain site know one really know's what it revolves around. There was a rumor that an agency was using a cooking shop utensils on line website with a complete forum.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, I would like to join you on such a site. A LOT of people on this site might find answers to their questions, instead of being torn down for not having evidence of something that they themselves are not 100% clear on.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a group like that wouldn't be online.

it would be more like Fightclub

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
a group like that wouldn't be online.

it would be more like Fightclub

I agree.... it wouldn't be "allowed" for a start.
Nor would they want to broadcast the fact that they are talking about such things..

reply to post by The time lord

YOU and only you can find your own truth.
No single person or group has all the answers...

I'm sure if you look hard enough and ask the right questions... you can get answers to some of your questions though.

[edit on 4/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
wow, i was thinking this same thing, sort of, a site that is by invite only, and is not found through searching etc, and there is supposed to be a way to not have sites indexed on search sites like ant.com or google

even here the really above top secret section is hidden away from searching.... and is available by having a lot of points....

see the threads about twitter and 5000 points

but yeh, a forum by invite only, where the participants actually talk constructively about stuff and and crap all over the rest of the group and then i wake up cause i realize i am dreaming

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have scoured the net intensively in my own quest for knowledge and what I have found is that there are many sites out there with great information on specific topics. ATS is where people who visit those sites come to discuss what they read or learned there. Here there is no specific topic of focus and "what's hot" varies by the hour and the day.

Now I have no idea what conspiracy it is that you would like to delve further into but if it's aliens, MUFON or UFOEvidence is probably as official as you get without being "in the know and forced into silence".

Imo the truth is out there and in here and right in our faces, it's just up to each of us to determine the level of evidence we need to make a decision on aliens and ufos.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey Worldwatcher, sorry but i would disagree with Mufon as it concentrates only on U.S. sightings. Although in 2008 that had been about 20 confirmed UFO sightings and no such reference is given to them. This also applies to Ufoevidence as there database is way too old.

But then again what do i know

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

You can report a sighting on MUFON from any country in the world.
It is an international site.
I would have to disagree with you on that.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
But can you imagine if there is a secret website, maybe people don't know what it is about and your stories are investigated without you knowing about or something. Then again why make a website like that, may be all they need is to hear the stories and the good guys go check it out for you anyway. If there are good Aliens and probably bad aliens the good ones will see what is going on anyway to try and protect the people of the earth through their psychic abilities or reading websites and they track you with their ultra futuristic or mental thoughts to help you out even if its not real to try and calm the situation down for you. Just a thought, everyone else has thought about just everything else on here.

Then again maybe we help each other out anyway if people are kind enough to do so.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All I wanted was a spatula and I found out that the President is an alien...

Honestly though, the people in the know are the people that you never hear about. However, I think we see them all the time... they are the people who sit behind the leaders taking notes.

I hope there are people out there who know the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
here's your AATS

cryptogon.com...

Few details of SIPRNET are public. It is a closed system with no access to the internet, thus protecting it from virus attacks. Last year Colonel Mike Convertino of the US Air Force Cyber Command told media: “We conduct wars on SIPRNET, so it’s very important that there is little to no chance that it can be interfered with.”

A classified? photo

www.af.mil...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
the majority of conspiracy websites exist to discredit the truth,all of the major ones have that agenda.

there probably are real ones out there but they are always infiltrated by the worms who fill it with nonsense,discrediting and derailing practices.

have no doubt the ais have already put into place a stragem to control the internet,that is they gain modship of websites and fill it with their own kind whilst banning normal users.

i saw it happen,some one practicaly beggin to tbe a mod,who made a bad guy he fought to look like he was the good guy.
the straw man method,creating your own enemy,bringing it down yourself and then your the hero.

ive also seen it with the fact im banned straight away in many forums for reasons only ais would know,ie their secrets.
sometimes im even banned before ive even visted the website.

they are taking over the internet by taking control of websites,and i have conclusive proof of this.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by tristar

I would suggest to keep an eye on www.ufocasebook.com, but then again what do i know.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
here's your AATS

cryptogon.com...

Few details of SIPRNET are public. It is a closed system with no access to the internet, thus protecting it from virus attacks. Last year Colonel Mike Convertino of the US Air Force Cyber Command told media: “We conduct wars on SIPRNET, so it’s very important that there is little to no chance that it can be interfered with.”

A classified? photo

www.af.mil...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by venividivici]

And people thought i was joking about it being online

Feel free to browse through www.commpower.com

Customer base for Secure Messaging and Gateway Systems

(including operational and demonstration systems)

U.S. GovernmentDefense Agencies as part of the DMS program. 210 MFIs sold; 750 MLAs sold. Other installations include:

* Ministry of Interior, Spain, delivered by Siemens Nixdorf.
* Canadian DND, MMHS-POC delivered by Motorola.
* Canadian DND, delivered by Computing Devices Canada and EDS-UK.
* Defense Agency, Austria, delivered by Siemens Nixdorf.
* Malaysian Army, delivered by CRI A/S, Denmark.
* German Army Intelligence, delivered by Siemens Nixdorf.
* NC3A Technical Center, The Hague, Holland.
* Danish CCIS, delivered by EDS, U.K.
* U.K. Navy, British Aerospace.
* U.K. RAF/Army, delivered by BT Syntegra
* NATO Rapid Reaction Force, delivered by EDS, U.K.
* NATO Pilot, delivered by Lockheed Martin via NSA.
* Message Switching/Gateway system for overseas customer installation,
delivered by Marconi Communications.
* Australian Defense Demonstrator, delivered by Lockheed Martin via
British Aerospace, Australia.
* General Staff, MOD Turkey, delivered by Havelsan in Ankara.
* Italian Navy via Marconi Communications.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by tristar]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Hey Worldwatcher, sorry but i would disagree with Mufon as it concentrates only on U.S. sightings.

I was replying to that comment of yours...

Not sure what this below has to do with my above comment??

Originally posted by tristar
I would suggest to keep an eye on www.ufocasebook.com, but then again what do i know.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by tristar

This is what my post revolved around. I find that mufon is either slow or just does not have that much of an accurate online database. What i choose to monitor is this site www.ufocasebook.com... as you can see it's very interesting in respect to updated news

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Or maybe just us is all we got unless we some work for the government it self or military. Otherwise its an open case and no one really has a clue anyway about what is going on.

new topics

top topics

join