It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Government Is Listening To You.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i`ve allways wondered how the gov got all its people statistics every year,
however a simple test with DTDS,DIGITAL TRANSMISSION DETECTION. would be my choice.,sledghammers !just a little brutal

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MEATPIE

If you havin a digg at me coz the way the way I opened the C M detector, just remember I was only a curious kid at the time. I just had to have a look inside it. lol

[edit on 5-3-2009 by paulcottrell84]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I notice that on every single phone call I make now, someone picks up. Its a private line, with a corded phone, and our other phone is often in its stand while i hear the click. They don't even bother hiding it any more. I sure hope its not some kind of crossed wire every time this happens, which now is daily, because the poor person on the other end gets quite a lecture about the government, the nazis, the cartel, the bloodlines, the renegades and nwo and how its going down.

I wish I could give you all the stars in the sky for this one! It's my favorite tactic too. I have dropped the Rockefeller and Rothschild name (to name a few) in so many sites across the Internet and on the phone to friends when detailing the banksters, the New World Order and the economic crisis I keep expecting to be sued for slander any day!

I think its crucial to play our own little disinformation games. By the way the sonar pinging on Malta really paid off. We only have one quadrand of the Island left unchecked and believe we have every underground facility in the ones already checked on the grid not only mapped and identified but the construction materials and security features identified too!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This story makes me think about a father and son who were charged and/or convicted of murder a couple of years ago. I don't remember the whole story but apparently they were the first in the UK to be tried using evidence gained by bugging their house.

I've always wondered how 'they' went about the bugging, whether it was something planted in the house and if so how did they do it.

There was an article about it in 'The Digger' which is not the most credible source but i'm sure it was in the local newspapers too. I'm too tired to go looking for it right now but this took place in the Carntyne district of Glasgow, Scotland for anyone who's interested in having a search.

(I've always wondered about those pesky smoke detectors lol)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulcottrell84

Carbon Monoxide Detector Contained Listening Device.

Hello everyone, Id like to start this thread with a disclaimer of responsibility to peoples actions which may occur due to ignorance to warnings left at the end of this post.

Back in summer 2001 I made a shocking discovery,(as I'm new to ATS I didn't know where to tell my story)Ive never looked at the world in the same since! It all started when I was at a friends house doing the usual when our conversation was interrupted by a screaming carbon monoxide detector! (funny thing was she had no gas) I soon realized there was no way of stopping it, removing the battery's or screws to open it up so I proceeded to smash the living daylights out of it with a hammer. It soon became apparent the material in which it was manufactured was almost next to indestructible, so had to get out a much bigger hammer! After about 15-20 minutes of belting it, it finally cracked and I was able to pries the rest it open with my hands, and that's when I discovered a tiny microphone in a silvery metal jacket with the top end lined with sum sort of felt, exactly the same you would expect to find in a modern day mobile phone. I also found what looked like a coil of copper wire (antenna) spiraled round a plastic cylinder shaped piece of plastic, which I couldn't find reasonable cause for.

If anybody else has found anything similar please post to let us know as my friends one may have been the only one rigged up with a bug. thanks

DISCLAIMER!!!

Carbon monoxide detectors save lives.
I do not except any responsibility for any loss of carbon monoxide detectors, death or damage caused due to your actions.
Do not destroy or tamper with your carbon monoxide detector unless you have a backup or spare, approved by your own countries laws and standards.
why would you have a c/o detector if the house had no gas? not that its not possible, but....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join