It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follows the Air Force in Groom Lake burning radioactive waste in open pits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi there, I want to know if you are still carrying out operations in Area 51 to burn toxic waste. I have several doubts regarding these nuclear tests that have been conducted both in NTS as Groom Lake.

This is in relation to this article (gregornot.wordpress.com...) and I don't understand some things like:

That, according to Labor Department spokesman Loren Smith, is because Dunham’s former employer, EG&G Special Projects, was a Department of Defense contractor, and not one of the so-called “captive contractors” for the Department of Energy at Area 51.

What difference exist in that an employee was a DoD or DoE contractor? Nowadays the Air Force and various contractors burning toxic waste in Area 51?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Groomforce
Hi there, I want to know if you are still carrying out operations in Area 51 to burn toxic waste. I have several doubts regarding these nuclear tests that have been conducted both in NTS as Groom Lake.

This is in relation to this article (gregornot.wordpress.com...) and I don't understand some things like:

That, according to Labor Department spokesman Loren Smith, is because Dunham’s former employer, EG&G Special Projects, was a Department of Defense contractor, and not one of the so-called “captive contractors” for the Department of Energy at Area 51.

What difference exist in that an employee was a DoD or DoE contractor? Nowadays the Air Force and various contractors burning toxic waste in Area 51?

This whole issue surrounding the Air Force and various contractors burning toxic waste in the open pits at Area 51 and its environs had been discussed several years ago. Because of the constant pressure by watchdog groups such as the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) as well as other groups who had monitored (and still monitoring) the site for any environmental infractions relevant to Black Projects (such as the dreamlandresort.com site, the world's largest online resource on Area 51), along with many other investigators equipped with the use of satellite images, it has become evident, at least from the surface, that the burning of toxic waste materials in open pits had ceased several years ago.
This is why the public pressure is so important and I thank such organizations as FAS, the dreamlandresort.com and many others for bringing the issue to the public.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There's nothing in the article about burning radioactive waste.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
How can you burn radioactive waste

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

The lawsuits stopped the waste burning. I think the only person to thank would be Jonathon Turley.

Turley bio

Glenn Campbell has this well documented:
lawsuit

Glenn was a good researcher. Anything on the old UFOmind.com website should be examined carefully before being dismissed. Glenn's blog is another story.

new topics

top topics

join