It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Conspiricies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I live in Canada but all I ever hear/read about is American, British or some other countries underhanded work. Does anyone know of anything going on in Canada that I should be aware of?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
north american union makes you part of it all, ay? that is, of cousre, if you believe it. it has been signed and delivered.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Im looking for specifics, our PM is known to be curropt and was considered "bush's boy". One thing i know is America's push to get our water. I once read an article asking if its better to sell our water or not. The argument was if we dont sell now, the US will eventually just take it from us. I'm not at all Anti-American (anti american govt. maybe, and bible belters) but not the ppl in general, so dont take this as an attack.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Look up shag harbour.
You will see a good one.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi, stereovoyaged & all.

Here is a direct link to good old stuff :

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca... ID=ec4tn5rf9lfst5o8tu5im0m517

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i wouldnt take it as an attack. just an insight as to waht the "uppers" are planning. but the north american union has, in a way made you "us", know what i mean? soooo.... are problems have all become one in the same. our issues are spilling into youer border. and most of the things going on here are under a microscope. im sure theres plenty of controversy in the great white north, and may be just as bad as ours. but not as closely watched.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well I for one live in Quebec, we have medicaire here! but all it has become is death care.

The few really good doctors have died off or dropped out in disbelief of the insanity of the system that has established itself. The rest give you pills, or are experimenting on the poor patients. I have worked in two hospitals giving care to patients they had gone too far with...It is the first time I even mention this.

As for political conspiracies we are all in the same boat.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I know what you mean by your problems spilling over our boarders, because of the economy, my work has put a freeze on my rrsp and pension matching, mind you it is an american company. So, do you think the North American Union would unite us under one currency, getting rid of our dollars respectivly and the peso? As a side note, if we keep one currency, hope its ours, Canadian money is nicer looking

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Canadian conspiracies heh ?

Well you could look into the way the 1995 referendum in Quebec was stolen. It has been public knowledge that the federal government and the "No" camp broke their own rule. It has been the subject of a documentary and a few books (one by the anglophone journalist Robin Philpot) that document how the government gave citizenship to those that did not yet qualify, how they organized and funded some big manifestation... there were also some reports that the referendum that made official Newfoundland into the federation was also a scam.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

That mentality within the liberal party led to the sponsorship scandal a few years later.

If Canada has its own forum here, I wonder if I will become the only separatist. I'll get toasted by you from the ROC ... even though my father is a anglophone and I learned very young I'm not that good at written english ... yet

I always taught that if I were from somewhere in western Canada I would be the first the want Quebec to separate. Just because Quebec and french have so much influence in Canada compared to it's demographic weight.

Hope to read some reply tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

You should write an anonymous letter with some information establishing your credibility (aka info only ____could know, etc.). Tell them what you saw. maybe even go to the police or some independant watchdog group or something. That's some scary stuff you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i believe the new currency is called the amero. much like the euro. have you seen zeitgeist? very informative movie. broken into different parts of religion, government, the police state, banking systems and such. if my memory serves correctly this law and act were passed while the country and congress were "sleeping" google amero and see what comes up.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by HulaAnglers

You should write an anonymous letter with some information establishing your credibility (aka info only ____could know, etc.). Tell them what you saw. maybe even go to the police or some independant watchdog group or something. That's some scary stuff you're talking about.

This is too huge for me, I know what I am up against. The police are corrupt, I have been away from society, laying real low and saving the few I can from the machine...Its really tough knowing the truth sometimes, most of the people I know are aware of this danger - remember deathcare...so please take care of your health.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, there are probably many minor ones of the normal calibre. Minorities swinging votes to get in their own candidates. Mob connections, Cocaine Dealers, etc. The run of the mill crappola.

I suspect that the largest conspiracies are not "in" Canada but ABOUT Canada. Things in plain sight at least at one time or another that people don't think too much about.

All the things that happened in the residential schools ALSO happened to all the orphans and "home" children who were sent here. Most of that stuff got buried with the people it happened to, and the effects of it reverberate into today's society with people not being aware what that means to why their families are the way they are. Sent here to become wives, or as indentured labour. Why were the indian residential schools so well organized? Because they weren't NEW. They were a time tested institution that had been used before - mainly on the English poor, and the other colonized UK like the Irish.

Why would Canada have need this type of child labour indentured? Children couldn't even be adopted at the time. They were here solely to become the backbone of a working class. With the girls coming to fill out the ranks of the women because there was more men than women since the first colonization. Even if you include the european guys taking on Indian wives.

Canada was founded as a Corporation. Literally, I'm not making some grandiose claim to make a point. Canada was a corporation. The Hudson Bay Company. The further expansion of Canada to incorporate the HUGE, and fairly sparsely populated area was further entrenched by another corporation, The Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR). Many later Canadian companies owe their roots to being spin offs of these two companies. Really, you can actually trace numerous companies through the renamings, mergers, acquisitions and lands and find that the founding companies to whom modern large Canadian companies were are either the HBC or CPR.

We are a country, and we are a corporation. We always have been. Health care is a way to keep a limited educated workforce healthy and reduce overhead to smaller companies, through healthier and more productive workers. Almost no company in this country would every have succeeded without the help of the infrastructure built by the workforce, and with the workforces money through taxes. This country is too large to transport anything anywhere without tax payer built roads. This country is too wide to have functioned without a tax payer built rail. Without the original air planes having been nationalized. It was too big and too lacking in population to make it profitable to do without help.

There are conspiracies IN Canada. But the most amusing conspiracy of all is that Canada IS a conspiracy. The very existence of this country is literally one of the largest ever imagined.

[edit on 2009/3/7 by Aeons]

top topics

join