It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raytheon- Nonlethal beam weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarix Hey Nans, you can rejoice! I think we were succesful in chasing INTELGIRL off - I haven't seen any posts from her in days, maybe weeks.
What the H3LL is this idocy!? Can someone pleas explain.... now?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
WOW... Why would you chase her off? She is a prime source of good info? What gives?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by muzz
I think that intelgurl might be able to tell us something about this. If memory serves me right, she works for Raytheon. -Muzz

She does. Check out the thread on energy weapons - it may be the best thread on all of ATS.
"

Whut ?! She work for them ! Little B... !I understand why I dont like her !

Tell her we have the same # in France, and still longer than you do this time. And tell her also that we have sounter measures against these kind of weapons that she even cant imagine...

And tell her also that... No, this, I will tell her myself...

Okay, I'll explain why I've reacted so bad.
First, I'm sorry for having "insulted" intelgurl, even if "little B..." is not really an insult (It can mean, little baby, little bear, little big-gurl...
).

I dont know if intelgurl is an interesting member of ATS, it's not the problem anyway. Because of the very "scholar" aspects of her thread, I used to consider her as a student (I tought she was still a shoolgurl...), serious, sometimes interesting (even if her thread in the aircraft section are sometimes a bit old school, or, like with the B-3 thread, about abandonned projects).

I dont know if you know that I've been victim of micro-waves harrassement since many years, and I had many problem because of that.

To devellop these kind of weapons, I mean Micro-waves "beams" and other technologies, worse, companies like Rayteon, other weapons groups, and governement need to have some cobays, some persons to test the effects of these weapons. I was one of these victims, and when I heard intelgurl was working for them, my blood boiled.

I regret bow what I've said, I'm to blame to have insulted intelgurl, I really apology about that.

I dont know what Solarix is taking about when he say he want to push off IG.
[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So they kidnaped you and forced to do the tests?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
(even if her thread in the aircraft section are sometimes a bit old school, or, like with the B-3 thread, about abandonned projects).

***I read that article, I would like to know what makes it old school and what projects are abandonned?
One idea I think she was trying to get across was that some of those programs may have been officially shut down but they may have continued on in secret. Is that what you are meaning?
I also think that if a program is really advanced and is cancelled, should the need arise then it can be picked back up - look at the cancelled X-33, it's being considered as the shuttle replacement.

I dont know if you know that I've been victim of micro-waves harrassement since many years, and I had many problem because of that.

To devellop these kind of weapons, I mean Micro-waves "beams" and other technologies, worse, companies like Rayteon, other weapons groups, and governement need to have some cobays, some persons to test the effects of these weapons. I was one of these victims, and when I heard intelgurl was working for them, my blood boiled.

So how have these weapons companies "harrassed" you? this sounds like a good conspiracy story!
Well, I'm glad you made peace with intelgiurl.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
I think this thing use microwaves to cook the water in your cells right? Is there no danger of cancer?

Microwaves, back in the day, were harmful because the powers of the heating weren't totally haranssed - That's why people with pacemakers would be "en dangereux" if they stood too close to one.

Reminds me of how I was told (erroneously, might I add) that when you microwave something, it cooks from the inside out.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well I don't think we chased her off, she was just on an hour ago or so. I kinda miss her academics. -Muzz

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
So they kidnaped you and forced to do the tests?

That's something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join