It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Police?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
FPS officers are really just security guards with guns and arrest powers, nothing more. The agency was created in 1790 to protect federal buildings and property. The vast majority of uniformed federal agencies are really just glorified security guards.

The Russian FSB is the modern day KGB .. they also perform security police functions (ex. the Kremlin Guard Regiment) and act as the Russian Border Guard.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by ChrisF231]

Did you see the video? That one isnt a VA security car. It does have similar markings but very different.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This started under Bush as he started implementing homeland security into police at the state level. Now they are simply discarding their state uniforms and badges.

Wonderworld yes, I do believe that would be a clear violation of the constitution should one of these offers attempt to detain any US citizen. It is obvious now after Gordon Brown and Obama's calling for a new world order that these are no longer the policies of the US but of international law.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes..it is most definitely FPS....
I live 20 miles from the office of DHS in inner Virginia...closer to West Virginia
They are all over the place here.....mostly getting coffee on I 81.....
We call them the FBS....Federal Bubba Patrol!!!!!
I was a little concerned the first time I saw their auto insignia as well.....until I just pulled up next to one at a convenience store ....and bluntly asked the fellow....

Peace.....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I'm glad we agree about Obama, Brown and International law. I have only read a portion of the G20 statements in November 2008, when Bush signed.

Are there any public docs on the April summit? I should check around.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join