It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Police?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As for me heading over there to take a look, I dont think that will happen as my company car does not allow me to leave Loudoun County unless it is business related, and I cannot risk getting caught, and my personal vehicle is 40 minutes to the west. Maybe on a weekend or something, but not anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tynee

Dude, maybe it is a time slip or you saw in to the future.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Could it have been Federal Protective Service?

upload.wikimedia.org...

This is what USSS Uniformed Division vehicles look like:
farm3.static.flickr.com...

Dang man, ya beat me to it. I must have missed that earlier post. I should keep my eyes open, but I scroll to fast sometimes. haha

But, I am 98% sure this is the organization that was seen, wether or not it was the same type of emblem is kinda a moot point because I have it on good authority that they do have other insignias\emblems depending on what facility they may be servicing.

It all seems legit to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pictures! I recently saw a FEMA truck in my neiborhood that said in clear lettering on the sidde: FEMA Mobile Emergency Internet Station. Not the same thing obviously, but certainly makes one wonder if they are working togethor...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Pictures! I recently saw a FEMA truck in my neiborhood that said in clear lettering on the sidde: FEMA Mobile Emergency Internet Station. Not the same thing obviously, but certainly makes one wonder if they are working togethor...

That is interesting considering that semi trailor that is apparently parked in a mall parking lot in Oklahoma City. I will see if I can find the post on here about it, I know its somewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
good work, frey-- i figured it was something like you described.

you said it was a "moot point", but the emblem on the car was different than the photo you provided.

i did get a license plate number today. not sure i should post the 4 numerals/1 letter on the tag, though. it was the typical US Government tag.

so basically, they are security, similar to those that patrol mall parking lots-- for hire, and not "official" in a sense.

by the way-- there was no smaller print that said "Federal Protective Services".

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Tynee]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
...nor do they identify themselves as "homeland security".

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
omgz...

First Person Shooter
Frags Per Second
Federal Protection Service...

I see what they did ther...

all makes sense now..

-

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They're heeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeee.

There really are federal police now. They would have jurisdiction anywhere in the nation.

Folks, it's time to batton down the hatches.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tynee

I have a funny feeling what you saw, was most likely the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs Police vehicle.

They are very deceiving looking in that only on the bottom of the door does it say that its Department of Veteran Affairs. Otherwise the outstanding parts of it (especially on the rear of the vehicle if that was your orientation to viewing it) would read United States, and Police.

Even their badges are almost ambiguous:

and:

and:

Could this be what you've seen?

AB1

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Hi guinness,
A police state is a scary thought. You have a good point about the license plate! I sent you a U2U. I was confused about something.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

That was cool you found that video! I cant read the side. It looks like the first word says Federal.

This is inside the US?

Who in the heck ever passed a law about Federal cops?? It against the constitution! Since they arent military and no federal emergency has been declared it may not be mentioned in the Constitution.

Thanks for that link Bombeni, I'll be on the look out for these. I may even pull one over and ask a few questions. It wont be the first time I've actually pulled a cop over. I had an urgent reason at the time.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's FPS. I see those quite frequently. I think they "guard" the DHS bases that don't have armed guards as that's where I usually see them. Actually when I went to the DHS base in Albany to see if there was anything to that "PTB sending out bird flu" thread there were 2 of those in the parking lot and a couple of small car sized trailers labeled that way (think along the lines of those small U-Haul trailers).

Anyway, I've seen them around all of the DHS bases around here and about half have the small lettering at the bottom. The other half are identical, just without the lettering.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

If you enlarge the video, on the side door, ubove the big word POLICE you can see it says Federal Protective Service, and to the right of that it says Homeland Security. It's definitely USA but I can't read the state on the license plate.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

These must be new rigs. I have worked for the VA for 10 years and have never seen a car like this.

I dont work at the VA hospital but I do reall seeing security cars there. None that looked like these. I assumed they were only there to enfore parking rules.

In the video I dont see anything saying Veterans affairs.

Now I'm curious!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

WW I think he was talking about the OP's description of what he had seen, what I posted in the Youtube video is not what the OP described. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes the SUV in the video is different than the VA security cars. I found a little info about it.

The U.S. Federal Protective Service can be characterized as the U.S. government's police force.

en.wikipedia.org...

It also seems that there is one in Russia, as well. I havent checked other countries to see if these are global police.

The Russian government reforms of 2004 included the amendment of the Russian defense law, removing the General Staff role in the supervision of the armed forces, and giving the Minister of Defense operational command over the military.

www.nti.org...

I'm sure they have FEMA connections.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
FPS officers are really just security guards with guns and arrest powers, nothing more. The agency was created in 1790 to protect federal buildings and property. The vast majority of uniformed federal agencies are really just glorified security guards.

The Russian FSB is the modern day KGB .. they also perform security police functions (ex. the Kremlin Guard Regiment) and act as the Russian Border Guard.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by ChrisF231]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well, he saw it had a lot of gold, some type of vegetation. Yours is also a Federal poice SUV. No doubt!

Good find!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Partially correct.

~ 1000 of the 15000 FPS officers are actually Federal Officers. Typically the rest are contracted 3rd party officers.

AB1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join